Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

Best Free Books on Meditation on the Internet

What can we come up with?

I'll dig up the address on a Manual on Consciousness, which is a book/course on lucid dreaming.

Michael

After looking at Bodri's PDF, I really dont see the need to buy another book at this stage, Ill print it

out and start sitting..

While none of the following online recommendations actually qualify as meditation manuals, strictly speaking,

(except the last one, perhaps, on the Golden Flower, which is actually two-links-in-one,) they are, nontheless,

relevant canonical sources, a few of which are just a paragraph or two long. My original thought was to only

post numbers 4 and 15, but then thought afterward to include the other links which are of a related interest.

Technically they don't belong in this thread, but they are not totally foreign to it either. These are texts that

merit deep and prolonged contemplation from within the context of the life and practice of meditation itself :-

CANONICAL SOURCES:-

01 - Huainan Tzu's History of the Great Tao

02 - Lieh Tzu's Account of the Yellow Emperor

03 - The Yellow Emperor's Clue to the Unseen

04 - Kuan Tzu's Tradition on Inward Cultivation

05 - Deeper Implications of the Book of Changes

06 - On the Yarrow Stalks and Hexagram Lines

07 - On the Use of the Book of Changes

08 - Hexagram 02 - On the Receptive

09 - Hexagram 52 - On Keeping Still

10 - Lieh Tzu's Account of Confucius

11 - Chuang Tzu on Mental Fasting

12 - On Universal Understanding

13 - On the Imprint of the Heart

14 - On Respiration of the Embryo

15 - On the Secret of the Golden Flower

Edited by Yen Hui

Here's a 'Course on Consciousness' a week by week course on indepth dream work. Seems like a good method, well thought out, well done, but personally it didn't help me. If your interested in dream practice its worth a look and maybe a print out.

Michael

Here's a 'Course on Consciousness' a week by week course on indepth dream work. Seems like a good method, well thought out, well done, but personally it didn't help me. If your interested in dream practice its worth a look and maybe a print out.

Michael

Where? :)

Could you be thinking of the same thing Forestofsouls posted?

Sign in to follow this