Sign in to follow this  
RON JEREMY

STOP CIRCUMCISION GODDAMIT!!!

I remembered something just now!

In the Old Testiment, which ancient Jews, and today's Jews follow, there's examples where grown men got circumcised. Grown non-Jewish men who converted to being Jews.

NOW... did the Jews who circumcised them... suck their dicks, their penis?

PROOF that the procedure of giving blowjobs to newborn babies is NOT required!!!!!!!!!!!

MY MAN CIRCUMCISION BE BAD EVEN IF NO RABBI SUCK YER SALAMI.

THEN IF DA RABBI SUCK YER SALAMI, CIRCUMCISION BE WORSE.

BUT LOOK, LOSS O DA FORESKIN IMPAIRS DA SALAMI POWER. YA MAY ASK, WHY? WELL, LET ME SAY, DA FORESKIN AT FIRST LOOK SUPPERFLUOUS UNTIL YA UNDERSTAND DA CONCEPT O BALLOONIN. JUST READ DR LIN SITE FOR THAT. WHAT THAT MEANS IS, DA SALAMI AKA PENIS, AFTER A COUPLE HOURS O BANGIN DA CHICK, START EXPANDIN TO UNHEARD OF SIZE. THAT'S CALLED BALLOONIN. SO WHEN DA SALAMI BALLOONS, DA FORESKIN ALLOWS THAT EXTRA STRETCH. WHEN DA RABBIS OR DA FUKIN AMERICAN DOCTORS OR DA MUSLIMS SLICE OFF DA FORESKIN, DA SALAMI SKIN GETS TOO TIGHT N SHORT TO ALLOW DA BALOONIN EFFECT N DA SALAMI CANNOT ELONGATE TO SUPERHUMAN LENGHT NO MORE.

BESIDES, THER BE ALSO LOSS O FEELIN BECAUSE DA SALAMI HEAD BE NO LONGER PROTECTED BY DA FORESKIN N GET ROUGHED UP BY DA PANTS N LOSES DA FEELIN, SO THAT FOR A CIRCUMSIZED SALAMI DA INNER WALLS O DA LOVE PEACH DONT FEEL LIKE MUCH NO MO BECAUSE O SUCH LOSS O SENSITIVITY, SO THAT DA CIRCUMSIZED SALAMI MAY SEEK FOR A HAIRY ANAL CAVITY IN ORDER TO GET MORE FEELIN, SO THAT MAY LEAD TO INCREASED FAGGOT LIKE BEHAVIOR, WHICH ACCORDIN TO DA TAO TEACHIN BE NOT-SO-GOOD.

YA SEE, CIRCUMCISION BE DA ROOT O LOTS O EVIL.

BYE NOW

RONNIETSU MAHALINGAM

A less sensitive "salami" as you call it might be beneficial for the pleasing of the women if used with proper intention. By the way: it has been shown that circumcision is a major protective factor with regard to certain sexual diseases INCLUDING AIDS. The viruses or whatever do not have a proper place for staying...

Don't worry man. I am not circumcised...

Harry

A less sensitive "salami" as you call it might be beneficial for the pleasing of the women if used with proper intention. By the way: it has been shown that circumcision is a major protective factor with regard to certain sexual diseases INCLUDING AIDS. The viruses or whatever do not have a proper place for staying...

Don't worry man. I am not circumcised...

Harry

YO MY MAN, WHO CARES ABOUT PLEASIN WOMEN ANYWAY IF THAT HAS TO OCCUR AT DA EXPENSES O MY POOR SALAMI. BUT BESIDES, WOMEN BE NOT PLEASED BY A SLICED OFF PRICK, BUT RATTHER BY A:

1) LONG -LASTIN SALAMI, N

2)A *HUGE* SALAMI

SO THRU SEMEN RETTENTION N MICROCOSMIC CIRCULATION, *ANY* MAN CAN LAST FOR DAYS.

THEN THRU GOOD GENNETICS SUCH AS MINE PLUS SAYIN *NO* TO CIRCUMCISION, ONE CAN ALSO BE GIFTED WITH A HUGE SALAMI.

ALSO I RECOMMEND DA USE O*COCK PUMPS*

NOW NOW, WHAT'S DA *REAL* MEANIN O CIRCUM-CISION???

DO YA KNOW THAT ONLY AMERICANS, JEWS N MUSLIMS GET ROUTTINELY CIRCUM-CIZED??

NOW WHAT FOR? DA USUAL MEDICAL EXCUSE IS PURE SCHEISSDRECK AKA BULSHIT. DA REAL REASON IS A RITUAL SHIT.

AS YA KNOW, IN ANCIENT EGYPT THERE WAS THIS FREAKIN GOD CALLED OSSIRIS.

WELL, WHAT HAPENED TO OSSIRIS? HE WAS KILLED BY HIS MOFO BROTHER SET, BACK IN DA GOOD OLE DAYS. HIS SALAMI WAS THEREAFTER THROWN IN DA RIVER NILE. NOW, HIS WIFE ISIS WAS A VERY HORNY BITCH INDEED, N WHEN SHE LEARNED HIS HUSBAND WAS NOT ONLY DEAD BUT WAS ALSO SALAMI-LESS, WELL SHE GOT PISSED N RIGHTLY SO, NOW WITH DA ASSISTANCE O TOTH SHE REASSEMBLED DA CADDAVER O OSIRIS BUT SHE COULDNT FIND OSSIRIS' SALAMI, SO THEY HAD TO SHAPE A FAKE ONE N SHE FINNALLY GOT PREGNANT N BORE HORUS, DA CHILD.

AS YA CAN SEE, WE HAVE HER A PRIMMORDIAL FORM O ARTIFFICIAL INSEMMINATION, NOW DA JEWS HAVIN BEEN THRU ALL KINDA ADVENTURE SINCE DA SUMMERIANS' TIMES, HAVE PIKED UP DA STORY N HAVE STOOPPIDLY ADOPTED DA RITTUAL O SLICIN OFF THEIR CHILDRENS SALAMIS TO REMMEMBER DA FABLE O OSSIRIS. THEN, DA MUSLIMS BEIN THEMSELVES SEMMITIC CONTINUED DA PRACCTICE. THEN DA JEWS MOVIN TO AMERICA SO TO SPEAK JUDAIZED DA COUNTRY N INTRODDUCED CIRCUM-CISION FOR EVVERYBODY.

BUT AS A TAOIST, I SAY STOP MESSIN WITH NATURE N SLICIN OFF DA PEOPLE'S SALAMIS. FUCK THIS SHIT. A SALAMI BE A COMPLETE ENTITTY IN ITSELF, ENDOWED WITH LIFE N INTELLIGENCE. A SALAMI BE DA ARCH-TOOL. ALL HUMAN TOOLS BE DERIVED FROM DA SALAMI. NOTHANG BE MORRE PERFECT N PURPOSEFUL THAN DA SALAMI. SO I RONNIETSU SAY, STOP MESSIN WITH DA SALAMI, STOP SLICIN OFF DA PEOPLES' SALAMIS.

I HOPE DA JEWS WILL GIVE UP THIS STOOPID PRACTICE, FUCK OSSIRIS N DA BITCH ISIS STORY.

AUF VIEDDERZEEN NOW

RJ

MY MAN CIRCUMCISION BE BAD EVEN IF NO RABBI SUCK YER SALAMI.

THEN IF DA RABBI SUCK YER SALAMI, CIRCUMCISION BE WORSE.

Damn right I agree! No rabbi will ever suck my watermellon! And nooo way would I let a rabbi suck my son's mini-watermellon!

BUT LOOK, LOSS O DA FORESKIN IMPAIRS DA SALAMI POWER. YA MAY ASK, WHY? WELL, LET ME SAY, DA FORESKIN AT FIRST LOOK SUPPERFLUOUS UNTIL YA UNDERSTAND DA CONCEPT O BALLOONIN. JUST READ DR LIN SITE FOR THAT. WHAT THAT MEANS IS, DA SALAMI AKA PENIS, AFTER A COUPLE HOURS O BANGIN DA CHICK, START EXPANDIN TO UNHEARD OF SIZE. THAT'S CALLED BALLOONIN. SO WHEN DA SALAMI BALLOONS, DA FORESKIN ALLOWS THAT EXTRA STRETCH. WHEN DA RABBIS OR DA FUKIN AMERICAN DOCTORS OR DA MUSLIMS SLICE OFF DA FORESKIN, DA SALAMI SKIN GETS TOO TIGHT N SHORT TO ALLOW DA BALOONIN EFFECT N DA SALAMI CANNOT ELONGATE TO SUPERHUMAN LENGHT NO MORE.

You might be right. But let me ask you, what benifit does baloonin do? Does it make a woman cum quicker? Longer?

Circumcised males still cum. They still make sperm. They still are able to reproduce. As long as ya can still cum, it means your salami, or watermelon, or carrot, or cucomber (they come in all sizes eh?), still works, still feels something. And that's what counts in the end.

BESIDES, THER BE ALSO LOSS O FEELIN BECAUSE DA SALAMI HEAD BE NO LONGER PROTECTED BY DA FORESKIN N GET ROUGHED UP BY DA PANTS N LOSES DA FEELIN,

You might be right. But any loss of feeling is sooo tiny its not noticeable. As long as ya can still cum, then that's what counts. If a circumcised guy can still cum it means he has plenty of feeling left.

SO THAT FOR A CIRCUMSIZED SALAMI DA INNER WALLS O DA LOVE PEACH DONT FEEL LIKE MUCH NO MO BECAUSE O SUCH LOSS O SENSITIVITY,

Yer right the foreskin is supposed to protect the little head. But it does more bad than good. The little head emits tons of sweat, mucus, and fluids. During sex, and even not during sex. (But way more during sex.) A circumcised male has 100% easier time keeping things clean = disease free. A non-circumcised male has to go through the pain, and time consuming ritual of rolling back the foreskin in order to clean the little head.

Younger males age 1-12 are less likely to pay attention to this!

In this day and age of 300+ Sexually Transmitted Diseases (there's over 3 types of AIDs, plus many types of other STDs) better to have a circumcised penis/watermellon/salami/dick that's super easy to clean and lessens chances of getting STDs..... than to have a non-circumcised and risk fluids remaining underneath the foreskin next to the little head, next to the penis opening.

SO THAT DA CIRCUMSIZED SALAMI MAY SEEK FOR A HAIRY ANAL CAVITY IN ORDER TO GET MORE FEELIN, SO THAT MAY LEAD TO INCREASED FAGGOT LIKE BEHAVIOR, WHICH ACCORDIN TO DA TAO TEACHIN BE NOT-SO-GOOD.

How is having anal sex with a female, considered faggot behavior? :lol::D:P 8)

Many see it as 100% effective birth control! :wink: :lol: :wink: When the guy is about to cum, he pulls out of 1 hole, and enters her other hole. :arrow: :twisted: :D 8)

YA SEE, CIRCUMCISION BE DA ROOT O LOTS O EVIL.

BYE NOW

RONNIETSU MAHALINGAM

No where in the Bible does it say having anal sex with wimminz is evil. No where in non-religious medical stuff does it say its unhealthy to have anal sex with yer wife, girl friend, or female harem. 8)

The Jews never used to be circumcised. No one used to be circumcised. Then the Jew named Abraham was told by God his new name would be Israel. And he and his offspring would be God's chosen people. As a sign and symbol that they were God's chosen people, they were to curcumcise theirselves, and their kids, and every newborn kid.

So Abraham circumcised himself, had all the grown men in his family/tribe circumcised, all the boys, and newborns. And all newborns after that.

So it was first a sign and symbol that Israel was the chosen people of God/YWH/Yahweh. Then secondly or thirdly it was a helped health, because a circumcised male doesnt have to spend extra time making sure the head is clean underneath the foreskin.

Jesus the Jew comes along thousands of years later, and says Jews are no longer God's chosen people. Anyone can "join the club" including Gentiles (anyone non-Jew). He also said he's making a new covenent/agreement from God to those who follow God. This overrides the old covenent/agreement between God and Abraham/Israel.

God no longer requires all newborns to be circumcised. It is up to the person if they want to do it or not. For health reasons, most still have it done.

Either way, there is absolutly no need to have a rabbi give a blowjob to your newborn kid!

STOP THE PRACTICE OF RABBI'S GIVING BLOWJOBS TO BABIES !!!!!!!!

I stood by my son's side from the moment of birth to the moment we left the hospital to insure that nobody would cut his dick off.  I didn't want anyone pressuring Mrs. Yoda into something stupid like that.  There's el nada benefit to cutting it off, and it traumatizes the young boy--they cry till they pass out.  I say let them rest and give them a proper pagan cock.

-Yoda

YA BE A SALAMI HERO!!!

CANT YA SEE DAT DA CUT SALAMI CANNOT ELLONGATE MUCH FARTHER SINCE DA SKIN IT'S ALREADY STRETCHED? DA UNCUT SALAMI CAN BALLOON TO TAURRINE DIMMENSIONS.

AS FAR AS DA CLEANSINESS ISSUE, MAN HAVE YA EVER HEARD O' DAT THANG CALLED, SOAP WATER???

SO WHAT ARE WOMMEN SUPOSED TO DO IF CLEANLINESS BE SUCH AN ISSUE? RIP THEM PUSIES OFF?? IF IT'S SOO HARD TO WASH AN UNCUT SALAMI, HOW MUCH HARDER IT IS TO WASH A PUSY? DO THEY CUT DA PUSY OFF BECCAUSE O DAT???????????????????????????????

I REPPEAT: FUCK THESE RITTUALISTIC BLOODY PRACTICES. LEAVE DA SALAMI N DA PUSY IN PEACE, DONT MESS WITH NATURE!!!

BYE NOW,

RONNIETSU

I stood by my son's side from the moment of birth to the moment we left the hospital to insure that nobody would cut his dick off. I didn't want anyone pressuring Mrs. Yoda into something stupid like that. There's el nada benefit to cutting it off, and it traumatizes the young boy--they cry till they pass out. I say let them rest and give them a proper pagan cock.

-Yoda

Anyone ever google "foreskin restoration" ... If you've been circumcised, as unfortunately I have, you can non-surgically recreate the effect of being non-circumcised if you are bored and have the free time. I've thought about it myself. Still doesn't give you back what was cut the fuck off though. Modern barbarism, it's ridiculous.

Sean.

Well, I wouldn't loose sleep over it--it's not really a big deal. Having a foreskin does make using a condom more tricky, from what I'm told. I told the nurse that Kell could always cut it off later when he's grown up, that would give him the option. Somehow, I doubt he will.

-Yoda

NY DAILY NEWS Wednesday, March 2, 2005

page 29

Circumcision Changes

A group representing Orthodox rabbis yesterday urged

members to use a sterile tube when performing a

circumcision rite.

The Rabbinical Council of America made the

reccommendiation as city officials probe whether an

infant died after contracting herpes. The ritual calls for

the rabbi to extract blood from the circumcision site

using his mouth.

- Maggie Haberman

NY DAILY NEWS Wednesday, March 2, 2005

page 29

Circumcision Changes 

A group representing Orthodox rabbis yesterday urged

members to use a sterile tube when performing a

circumcision rite.

The Rabbinical Council of America made the

reccommendiation as city officials probe whether an

infant died after contracting herpes. The ritual calls for

the rabbi to extract blood from the circumcision site

using his mouth.

- Maggie Haberman

2286[/snapback]

YEA A RECCOMMENDATTION, IMAGINE IF FUKIN DUBYA WOULD SAY, OK NOW HERES A RECCOMENDATTION FOR DA SICCILIAN MOBSTER NOT TO CHOP PEOPLE'S HEADS OFF NO MORE, IT JUST A RECCOMMENDATTION YA KNOW NOTHANG TO WORY ABOUT, NOT THAT YA GO IN JAIL IF YA CHOP SOMEONE HEAD OFF, WE JUST *URGE* YA TO FOLOW DA RECCOMMENDETION.

FUCK THAT, JUST LOCK UP DA FANNATICS ONCE FOR ALL GODDAMMIT!!!!

Ron you're always tilting at windmills you have absolutely zero control over. Personally if I wasn't Jewish I wouldn't have my kids circumcised, after all if nature put it there who am I cut it off.

I've been to 4 jewish circumcisions. They tend to be big events, w/ lots of relatives. Two at my own home for my two sons. Its very fast, one child cried a little bit, the other didn't cry at all. Both got a few drops of wine into there mouths before the cutting which lasted about 4 seconds. There's a short ceremony, welcome to the tribe etc. a party and every is happy.

The notion of Rabbis of giving blow jobs sounded like the usual slander. One its gross, two antiseptic, three duh blood is taboo to jews. So I looked into it.

Here's what I found out.

There was a practice w/ some basis in the Talmud of Rabbi's 'cleaning' the wound orally. They'd have a mixture of wine and sometimes Cumin in there mouths when they'd do it and would spit out immediately.

The practice fell increasingly out of favor in 1900's. Its very rare to see it today except in cases of very eccentic and/or very orthodpx mohels.

\

Most Jewish eccentricities have some health benefits. You Have to wash your hands before meals, there are certain times you Have to take bath(mikva), pigs were the trash disposers in medieval time, deliscious but diseased. Most, though not all 'commandments and customs' have some outer value, usually of cleanliness, far ahead of their time.

Its a stretch, but maybe wine and cumin have some antispetic properties, before the 19th century maybe a mans mouth was as clean or cleaner then whatever dirt rags they had around.

In my internet searchings, I found problems happen in 20 out of 1,000 circumcisions. 18 out of 20 of those being benign, infections that go away. 2 out of 1000 are more serious. On the other hand a reduction in penile cancer(not that it happens very often), more importantly nowadays a probable reduction in veneral disease, and a condition that strikes 7 out of 1000 uncircumcised men that I forget the name of I am now immune too.

On the third hand, I do think its a racket and dishonest for any hospital to do a circumsision without the prior knowledge and consent of mother and family. Is it a big deal, not really. On the lists of injustices its pretty far down.

Anyway, I'm circumcized, the equiptment seems to work pretty well. Though I've always suspected the female orgasm is more powerful then male.

Peas

Michael

P.S You don't mention if your tool is tailored or not

Actually, I don't want to know

P.S You don't mention if your tool is tailored or not

Actually, I don't want to know

2333[/snapback]

BRO SEND ME YER SISTER N SHELL GIVE YA A FUL REPPORT ABOUT DA ENCASIN O MINE SALAMI.

LOOK DA THANG BE, THESE USAGES SURELY HAD A PRACTICAL REASON IN CERTAIN ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS. WHEN I CUT MINE HAND IN DA OUTDOORS, WHY I SPIT ON IT N LICK IT TO DISSINFECT IT. I THEN TAKE A PISS ON DA CUT TO FURTHER KILL ALL DA GERMS.

HOW-EVER, IF THAT BEIN SO I RETTURN HOME N ANNOUNCE THAT BY DA WILL O Y.H.V.H ALL PEOPLE GOTTA CUT THEM HAND N SPIT ON IT N PISS ON IT, N MAKE IT A RELLIGIOUS DUTY WHERREBY IF YA DONT OBEY YA BE ACURSED, THEN YA BE RIGHT IN CALLIN ME FANNATIC N LOCKIN ME UP IN DA ASYLUM.

SO DA PROBELM BE,FAKIN OUT-DATED DAILY PRACTICALLITIES FOR RELLIGIOUS TRUTHS.

NOW BEHIND THAT, THERE BE A BLOOD RITTUAL THAT GO BACK TO DA STORY O OSSIRIS, ISSIS N DA LITTLE HORRUS DA EGYPTIOANS. BUT THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND THAT BE FEW N EVIL AT DA EXPENSES O DA MANY N INNOCCENT.

LOOK CIRCUMCISION SHOULD *ONLY* BE ALOWED WHEN PEOPLE ABOVE 18 YRS OLD ACCEPT TO DO IT VOLLUNTARRILY.

JUST DONT MESS WITH DA KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ

yeah i wish they hadn't cut off my foreskin.

despite all the arguments, keeping it cleaner (simple hygeine man)

and as for protection against AIDS...??? AIDS is a load of shit... there HIV + all that means is your immune system is fucked. it dont mean you got some monkey virus, there is no damn monkey virus!!! i could go out everynight for 2 weeks, take lots of drugs, drink lots of alcohol, not sleep much and ejaculate a hell of a lot.... go to the doctor feeling sick, get myself a blood test and come up HIV + ... just cos my immune system is fucked, thats all.

there be no reason to chop off the foreskin, just like there be no reason to remove any body part, tonsils, appendix, gall bladder, female reproductive organs... dont take any of that shit away, no matter what!

:(

unfortunately i had some problems when i was yong and at about the age of 6 i had to cet it cut because due to some skin problems the skin was stuck shut and i couldn't piss.

luckily my salami is big enough that were i able to make it any bigger i dont think my girl would let me inside anyways hahaha.

im pretty sure my problem was due to fluoride poisoning... which along with chemtrails is an ENOURMOUS awful problem.

BRO SEND ME YER SISTER N SHELL GIVE YA A FUL REPPORT ABOUT DA ENCASIN O MINE SALAMI.

LOOK DA THANG BE, THESE USAGES SURELY HAD A PRACTICAL REASON IN CERTAIN ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS. WHEN I CUT MINE HAND IN DA OUTDOORS, WHY I SPIT ON IT N LICK IT TO DISSINFECT IT. I THEN TAKE A PISS ON DA CUT TO FURTHER KILL ALL DA GERMS.

HOW-EVER, IF THAT BEIN SO I RETTURN HOME N ANNOUNCE THAT BY DA WILL O Y.H.V.H ALL PEOPLE GOTTA CUT THEM HAND N SPIT ON IT N PISS ON IT, N MAKE IT A RELLIGIOUS DUTY WHERREBY IF YA DONT OBEY YA BE ACURSED, THEN YA BE RIGHT IN CALLIN ME FANNATIC N LOCKIN ME UP IN DA ASYLUM.

SO DA PROBELM BE,FAKIN  OUT-DATED DAILY PRACTICALLITIES FOR RELLIGIOUS TRUTHS.

NOW BEHIND THAT, THERE BE A BLOOD RITTUAL THAT GO BACK TO DA STORY O OSSIRIS, ISSIS N DA LITTLE HORRUS DA EGYPTIOANS. BUT THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND THAT BE FEW N EVIL AT DA EXPENSES O DA MANY N INNOCCENT.

LOOK CIRCUMCISION SHOULD *ONLY* BE ALOWED WHEN PEOPLE ABOVE 18 YRS OLD ACCEPT TO DO IT VOLLUNTARRILY.

JUST DONT MESS WITH DA KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ

2335[/snapback]

Sign in to follow this