Sign in to follow this  
alexandrov

HI guys im in desperate need for help

Hi everyone

im a 20 year old university student-also a chi kung practitioner

I do sex sublimation excercises, taoist sex practices and chi criculation.

Ive been at it for about 2 years now.

everything was going great until a year and a half ago when I bought that mantak chia book

on male multiple orgasms through using the pc excercise. All I can say is those excercises

ruined my life and my practice. PC excercises have basically broken my prostate ejaculation

nerve so I leak semen in my urine everyday. my testicles have a low grade pain all the time.

my erections are very weak, I have low chi and my hair is now falling out. My hands shake at times.

I have sleep problems. I am worried that I may not be able to recover from this ever. If anyone knows

anything to help me please let me know. becoming adept in chi kung/meditation is my main goal in life.

So this is very important to me. I will do ANYTHING to stop the leak even have surgury to remove whaatever I

need to at the expense of my sex life. thanks

Achhh, you're twenty, you would probably survive anything short of an atomic blast. Your body is incredibly resilient, you've just ..'over charged' it.

People here will give you good advice. Try the HTusa site as well. Michael Winn has experience treating such problems, post on his site (HTusa) and try emailing him as well. Some people have had good results from Dr. Linn's (google it) site. A recent post here mentioned Kundalini syndrome, there are several links on it to problems like yours (google Kundalini Syndrome or page down to the discussion here.)

The best advice will probably come from a TCM Doctor, perhaps an accupunturist, maybe there's a chi gung instructor in your area. Talking to someone with experience face to face is better then our educated guesses.

I take it you have stopped what ever practices you were doing. Take it slow, consider the advice and know that you will get better.

Michael

Hi Alexandrov,

I agree with what Michael has said. What you are describing sounds symptomatic of Kundalini syndrome, and there is also more going on there than that.

I do not practice all of the things you mentioned, so I don't fully understand what you were practicing, but I am a spiritual healer and my guides are Qigong "experts".

The exercises you were doing were particularly focused on the Root Chakra area. The root chakra is where the Kundalini fire begins. It's where the energy begins to uncoil. Due to excessive stimulation, you let the fire burn out of control.

The idea is that as we work through our blockages, Kundalini energy rises up the spinal column as the blockages are removed ascending through the chakras. For you, it never ascended past the root chakra, due to your blockages. You have a major block in your sacral chakra, there is a strong lack of emotional connection to your sexuality. Rather than the energy being evenly distrubuted through your chakras, it is like a forest fire in the root chakra.

Now what has occurred is you have gotten "sick" in the root chakra area as a result of this. This angers you. Anger is also derived from the root chakra area. You have also disconnected from this area of your body because it is not working for you. So, your root chakra is in quite the quandry because you aren't loving it up right now and loving it up is what it needs. It needs gentleness to tame the fire so that you can work on your blockages in a healthy way.

There are a lot of people here who are more educated in specific practices than I. I think acupuncture or TCM would be very helpful to you. But I can only advise to you what I would suggest for a client who showed up at my office. If you'd like to use it, I hope it helps. If not, I hope someone else here can lead you to the help you are looking for.

Lay down on your back and using your right hand, do gentle clockwise circles over your root chakra area while doing deep belly breathing. Do not breathe so deep that you engage the root chakra, but do breathe deep enough that you engage the sacral chakra. Pay attention that your chest does not lift on the inhale. Exhale the breath at a normal pace. Do this for about 7 breaths. Next, do gentle testicular massage, just testicular, though. During the massage, continue breathing, but this time breathe into the chest, not the belly. When you exhale, do short, gentle exhales until all the air has expelled. Do this for about two minutes. Then, there are two points on either side of your groin that I sense are tender to the touch. (A TCM expert would know them, but I think you'll know it when you palpate around there.) Using one hand on each side, apply a fingertip of pressure there for about a minute while deep breathing again into the belly engaging this time down to root chakra with a forceful exhale. Do three breaths. Three forceful exhales. Cough if you feel it. Gag if it comes to that. I'd like to hear you scream to let out that anger. But it is your experience. After that, settle into quiet and tap your heart chakra with your right hand for about a minute with gentle breathing. Smile to your heart.

I know it will help, though I feel you might also need something more aggressive for the physical damage. Maybe look into acupuncture or TCM or homeopathy. Basically, the circles would help to ground you, the initial breathing would help to begin to open the blockages in your sacral chakra so the Kundalini energy can flow more balanced, the massage would help with nerve repair and drainage, the chest breathing and tapping would help to begin to open the heart chakra, help relieve the tightness and anxiety you feel there, and begin to connect you emotionally to your sexuality. The fingerpoint pressure and deep breathing all the way down the root chakra will help cleanse out the gooky stuff.

If you do that for about two weeks, you'll feel better. I hope you'll give it a try and I hope that you have relief soon!

In Light,

Amy

thanks for the advice guys

"there is a strong lack of emotional connection to your sexuality". :(

very true after this happened

also I have been told by some i have kundalini

and by others that i dont.

i dont know if i do but when i do sublimation practices i definitely feel the ching chi go to my head.

so i dont know if ching chi is the same as kundalini?

in2it2heal you have some great insights for me about being angry and neglecting to love my lower areas. thank you

Sign in to follow this