This thread is ridiculous now.

Anyone can get women.  Anyone.

If you're going to rate yourself as a man, say you're a 1/10 guy, start hitting on 1/10 women.   Take a shower.  Put on some nice clothes.  Tell some nonrape and nondeath related jokes.  Don't give up if a girl rejects you, just keep talking to more girls.

• Like 1

I think the incel movement and Jordan Peterson are being given too much credit. Jordan Peterson has some interesting ideas, but he is not unique or original. Incels are just whiners and don't deserve to mate because their mentality does not leave any room for self-improvement, self-reflection, or even changing their approach--what woman ever sleeps with a man juvenile male who makes her feel obligated to sleep with him? 

I'll share an old e-mail I sent out to friends over ten years ago, back when I just finished college and was on my way to Japan at the time. Keep in mind that it is written by someone who was more of a douchebag in the vein of American Pie--I was more of the Jim than the Stiffler, but a cocky little prick all the same. It was 2009, and I have nothing to hide. 

So I'm stressing about my JET interview,, and after a while, I decided "To hell with this!" and I went out that evening for a couple hours, without shaving, dressing up, or fixing my hair. Just a t-shirt, jeans, and boots. And what happens at the bar? I come home with five girls' numbers. FIVE. And I walked in there not knowing ANYBODY except for one casual acquaintance who was busy doing her thing.

My evening began when I sat down with my acquaintance and she introduced me to her middle-aged friends, and over the course of the next two hours, this is what happened and how I came home with five phone numbers.

Let's start with the prettiest girl, whom I'll call "R". A guy comes up to the two Korean women whom I'm talking with, and asks how to say "I think you're beautiful" and "Can I buy you a drink?" because he doesn't know what to do about R.

I tell him, "Just say hi, moron" and he says it doesn't work that way with women at all.

Here comes the challenge! A challenge from a guy who has likely never picked up a woman in his life or talked with girls!

So I go up to R, ask her if she's Korean or Chinese, make friends with everyone there at her table, tell them I'm visiting from L.A. and get to know the group she's with. Then she brings her Taiwanese-Korean buddy over, and we talk and get along.

...I haven't gotten her number yet, but hang on.

The guys in the original group were impressed, from the group, and so was R and her tablemates. 

I give them the rundown: it's all about saying hi, because girls are people, too.

Just say hi!

Simple as that, talk to them, don't stress and try to impress-- just be yourself. It's as awkward for them as it is for you, so make an effort to bring everyone's comfort level up.

They asked me to prove a point, and I said, "Do you want to meet girls to make new friends, or do you wanna get laid? Do you bring condoms or not?"

They said "we don't bring condoms, we're shy, so we make friends."

I said "congratulations! You will NEVER get laid! If you're just being friendly, you will either be seen as a gay best friend or a waste of time. See that girl with the red hair? Go talk to her, or I will."

Another challenge.

I walk over, introduce myself, say that I really like her red hair, and then I'm invited to a gig.

Not only do I get her number, but her friend's digits as well. Two numbers from two of the cuter Filipinas there at the bar!

Two numbers. Remember them.

I walk back to the guys and say "Here you go" and show them the numbers written in my little notebook.

R comes back and starts talking to me with her buddy, the big Korean/Taiwanese lug.

R is a real cutie, and the two Korean women I'm talking to call me a "paramdoongi" which means "womanizer" because I was hitting on R and then got the numbers of the two Filipinas, D and M.

R begins talking to the two ladies because she is also Korean, and I tell R's buddy I think she's cute and he says he's her best friend who likes her.

I tell him that's nice, but I'm gonna get her number still.

He says he doesn't know if she will since she just met me, and I ask her anyway. RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

R is a bit hesitant since we just met.

I tell her "Hey, it's okay, you don't have to say yes and give me your number, but that isn't going to stop me from asking for it!" as I handed her my pen and notebook. She looks at me a bit shy and coy, smiles, then writes down her number, giggling.

Third number from R, prettiest girl, right in front of the two older Korean women, and in front of her big buddy. Then it gets verified from a third party that it's her real number.

THREE numbers now.

So R leaves and the guys from several groups are all impressed.

The original guy trying to hit on her doesn't believe I got her number, and I have a Good Will Hunting moment and flash him the number on a piece of paper: "Ya like apples? Well, how d'ya like 'dem apples?!" and hand him the number.

The same guy who was asking many guys for help with hitting on the prettiest girl there, who was the very single and very pretty, R, now had her number, because I didn't need it! 

"Yeah buddy, you can have it, I don't need it! You wanted it, anyway!

Now I'm left with the two ladies, and after talking to them, telling them my plans to go to either Korea or Japan, I have their attention, am showing them my ability to write Korean, and when I can't say much in English, one of them lived in Buenos Aires, Argentina, so I bust out in a little Spanish. After a while, they give me their numbers.

FIVE numbers.

So in two hours, I managed to get the phone numbers of the prettiest girl there, then the second and her friend, and two older women, who I might add now are MARRIED with children.

[A detail I did not mention in the original e-mail: several guys ask to become my students to learn to talk to women, and I tell them, "Absolutely not. Just say 'Hi'."]

Moral of the story: guys who want to hit on girls or talk to them, just fucking go up to them and say hi. Nothing fancy, just do it. It shows you have balls, and chances are, if you have balls, you have a penis--women who like men need to know you've got balls to be a man and a penis to demonstrate that you do have that elusive Y-chromosome lacking in all these sissy-boys.

BOOMSHAKALAKA!

Edited by Earl Grey

Haha good story, but the goal is not to get numbers man!! The goal is TO GET LAID hehehe

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Toni said:

Haha good story, but the goal is not to get numbers man!! The goal is TO GET LAID hehehe

Or maybe I just don't kiss and tell. :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Toni said:

Besides: most incels complain that women won't give them the time of day. 

• Like 1

On 2/7/2020 at 2:42 AM, Toni said:

Jezebel article with comments on people trading stories about boning. 

https://jezebel.com/the-time-you-went-on-vacation-to-bone-1841460395

Yes, women are horny too. And they are just as interested as you are in boning. 

Incels do not see this. 

Yes, correct, the thing is they are interested only in a minority of men for this. The average man is not enough it seems, they want only the super hot.

Lots of virile young straight men aren´t getting sex?  Good thing I´m an aspiring Daoist and belong to this forum or I would never have heard of the "incel movement."  And here I thought gay men had problems! 

9 hours ago, Toni said:

Yes, correct, the thing is they are interested only in a minority of men for this. The average man is not enough it seems, they want only the super hot.

I completely disagree. As I said, I have a fat bald friend who could get gorgeous women. I've also had short friends who dated tall models, and honestly, it's attitude, how comfortable you make someone feel, how comfortable you are with yourself, and the only element to consider that is beyond your control (but ripe for your ability to perceive and be sensitive to) is timing. 

The average man is subjective, and "hot" is subjective as well. 

Would you realize that a "girl next door" look is the most sexually desirable? Men polled in a survey I can't find for the life of me now want someone who looks like someone they could relate to and easily find rather than an excessively attractive person who seems out of their league. 

As for someone who is super hot, believe me: I am about as average as they get and not tall, but I have dated models before. My idiosyncrasies were what made me endearing to them, and this was while not having a lot of income or any at all, not being tall, not having a master's degree, not having a fancy car, not being model material either--and I am the kind of guy who plays video games, reads comics, has a terrible temper, and am highly opinionated. 

Look at Charles Bukowski, Hunter S. Thompson, and ask yourself: are they stunningly attractive? Hank got lots of young admirers when he was in his late 50s because his attitude and his writing were appealing. Hunter was attractive when he was young, but when he was at his peak in the 1970s and 1980s, he still had many young women who found him endearing. 

So there goes the "super hot" criteria. 

I've also got to say that having wingmen and wingwomen as well as creativity and humor really help, and sadly, most incels would rather be bitter without looking at themselves. 

Wingwoman did this for me once: she and I went to the bar separately so no one would know we knew each other, and I saw someone I found very attractive, and she said, "Okay, I'll handle this." 

The girl goes into the bathroom, and my friend follows. My friend then says to the girl, "Wow, this place sucks, there's only one hot guy here" and she describes me.

The girl approaches me and we go hang out later. 

Make what you will of that. 

Edited by Earl Grey

2 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Lots of virile young straight men aren´t getting sex?  Good thing I´m an aspiring Daoist and belong to this forum or I would never have heard of the "incel movement."  And here I thought gay men had problems! 

I'd say they aren't actually attracted to women no matter how much they bitch about not getting them--they're too self-absorbed and narcissistic about how others see them to actually be able to be with another human being. 

14 minutes ago, Toni said:

Daoists did not have sex, wife, kids?

Nope, all the women naturally gravitate toward the hunky Confucians who really cultivate those sprouts ifyouknowwhatimean

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

Nope, all the women naturally gravitate toward the hunky Confucians who really cultivate those sprouts ifyouknowwhatimean

It's all very Confuciing.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Toni said:

Too easy to blame women, too easy to oversimplify something that is a symptom of many forces in play from sociological, historical, anthropological, cultural, and individual psychological variables. 

Hard pass.

• Like 1

This blog explain very interesting things, like hypergamy or sexual false conscience. A very good sociological approach to our modern crazy times.

Going Incel would be a poor choice in life, ie filled up with the worst preconceptions on half the human race.  On the other hand for guys who aren't successful finding dates or mates, there are pieces of advice from PUA on confidence, small talk and 'hipness' that can be helpful.

Don't buy the whole cloth but some accessories might be useful. 

I think it´s helpful to take responsibility for one´s own erotic life.  Suppose I´m single and unable to find willing sexual partners.  It´s not helpful to blame those who don´t want to have sex with me.  It´s not helpful to yell at the moon.  What does work is taking a hard look at one´s situation and taking appropriate action.  

Some questions....

Am I putting myself into situations where I´m likely to meet suitable partners?

Am I taking care of my personal appearance?

Do I need to work on social skills? Shyness?

Would therapy be useful to help me identify and address the issues that are holding me back?

If sex isn´t in the cards, are there other ways that I can cultivate fulfilling nonsexual intimcy and community in my life?   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Toni said:

This blog explain very interesting things, like hypergamy or sexual false conscience. A very good sociological approach to our modern crazy times.

The narrative isn't going to help anyone get what they presumably want, and there seems to be a correlation between investment in this narrative and how attractive (approachable) women will find the narrative holder. 

Instead of reading blogs and watching YouTube videos about the "problem with women," why don't you step away from the screen and talk with some.. give them space to be who they are, instead of looking at them through a lens of predetermined (and self-defeating) bias?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Toni said:

What we are witnessing is the 5 steps of males grieving the collective loss of manhood. 

kubler-1024x806-1.jpg

Denial = Blue Pill/White Knight

Anger = Red Pill/MRA

Bargaining = PUA/Sexpat

Depression = Incel/Hopeless rats in the rat race

Acceptance = MGTOW

Of course, the lowest beta males are the canaries in the coal mine hit first and hardest.  And although many (older generation, alpha males, some PUAs) have still stayed ahead of this curve for now, the whole Overton Window is nonetheless tectonic shifting over...

Thus, the government response should be more like a therapist, than a hypocritical televangelist.  Keep in mind that the most violent, dehumanizing gang in the world is the...US military.  Why isn't the DPS or MIT panicking, issuing warnings on, and doing psychological studies on this massive subculture of hate???

Former US drone operator recalls dropping a missile on Afghanistan children and says military is ‘worse than the Nazis’
Mr Bryant says he reached his breaking point with the US military after killing a child in Afghanistan that his superiors told him was “a dog.” Mr Bryant recalls the moment: After firing a Hellfire missile at a building containing his target, he saw a child exit the building just as the missile struck. When he alerted his superiors about the situation after reviewing the tape, he was told “it was a f***ing dog, drop it.”
During his time in the Air Force, Mr Bryant estimates he contributed directly to killing 13 people himself and says his squadron fired on 1,626 targets including women and children.
“The smoke clears, and there’s pieces of the two guys around the crater. And there’s this guy over here, and he’s missing his right leg above his knee. He’s holding it, and he’s rolling around, and the blood is squirting out of his leg … It took him a long time to die. I just watched him,” Mr Bryant said in an interview with GQ.
“That image on the screen is still in my head. Whenever I think about it, it still hurts me,” Mr Bryant said. “When I pulled the trigger, I knew that it was wrong. When the middle struck I knew in my soul I had become a murderer.”
Other airmen in Mr Bryant’s squadron celebrated his first kill, saying “Brant’s popped his cherry.”
they were told their jobs were to “kill people and break things.”

He has said the US military is “worse than the Nazis” because “we should know better.”

fBFy0XV.jpg

Myjj4ea.jpg

And when your government as a role model behaves like this...why do they expect their own citizens to react differently?

Edited by gendao
  • Like 1

Yes, i have had some depressions when younger because of that. I have also been a pua, so nobody can say i haven't tried. I did day game in the middle of the streets of Barcelona! Hahaha. Also at night.

Now i identify as an incel bc i can't have free sex with women, but i don't want to fully embrace the mgtow movement. It is probably the best option in this feminazi world, but i strongly believe a man should live with a woman and form a family. A society which doesn't promote this, as ours, is a degeneracy which can not last for long

Edited by Toni

6 minutes ago, Toni said:

i strongly believe a man should live with a woman and form a family. 

Many people look to the past and think that life was better then -- and in many ways perhaps it was.  Still, there are some things I like about being a modern man.  There´s more freedom to choose a lifepath that works for me rather than being shamed into choosing one that doesn´t work.  Men can choose to live with a woman and form a family, or not.  I choose not.  

17 minutes ago, Toni said:

Yes, i have had some depressions when younger because of that. I have also been a pua, so nobody can say i haven't tried. I did day game in the middle of the streets of Barcelona! Hahaha. Also at night.

Now i identify as an incel bc i can't have free sex with women, but i don't want to fully embrace the mgtow movement. It is probably the best option in this feminazi world, but i strongly believe a man should live with a woman and form a family. A society which doesn't promote this, as ours, is a degeneracy which can not last for long

You don't even see how you are stifling your own chances with your chosen narrative coloring how you view the world, do you?

I choose the values and the ideas that i have. 

Besides, today a man doesn't choose to live or not with a woman. Don't delude yourself.

28 minutes ago, Toni said:

Besides, today a man doesn't choose to live or not with a woman. Don't delude yourself.

You think I haven´t made a choice?