Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is.
And you must bend to its power or live a lie.
Miyamoto Musashi
  • Like 1

I can play the quote game too. 

Here's a favorite:

People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Terry Goodkind in Wizard's First Rule

When you wanna actually converse let me know, until then - see ya.

• Thanks 1

I do agree with your quote. I recommend you the 2 videos I shared. He explains very well these things. You don't need to like Jordan Peterson as a whole, that is pointless. But what he says in the video is true, and that is all that matters.

What he says is that the majority of modern women are only interested in a minority of popular guys, while the majority of men have to live lonely. In the west this is true. You just need to keep ur eyes open to realize this. Of course there are exceptions, but this is the general rule

Edited by Toni

23 hours ago, Toni said:

I do agree with your quote. I recommend you the 2 videos I shared. He explains very well these things. You don't need to like Jordan Peterson as a whole, that is pointless. But what he says in the video is true, and that is all that matters.

Here's the problem, I don't care what he says. I'm sharing words with you, and either what he shares is something you are able to express for yourself, or I'm not interested. 

23 hours ago, Toni said:

What he says is that the majority of modern women are only interested in a minority of popular guys, while the majority of men have to live lonely. In the west this is true. You just need to keep ur eyes open to realize this. Of course there are exceptions, but this is the general rule

I actually upped the ante on your wager yesterday, and engaged a number of coworkers in conversation on this topic - the most generous felt the numbers were clearly off. Others flat out said they didn't make sense. 

Now given that everyone I spoke to was gainfully employed this may not take into account the boys playing video games in mom's basement while whining about not having a girlfriend, but even if I were to take them into account it certainly wouldn't amount to 80% of men living lonely lives without any female loving.

How old are they? We are talking about young people, let's say under 35, not older people from a previous pre internet generation

So among men under 35, 80% are single whereas the remaining 20% are studs running around with 4 or 5 girlfriends apiece, like some old Conan paperback cover, is that your contention?

Edited by SirPalomides
  • Haha 2

Maybe we should do a poll for forum members below 35 or 40. It can be anonymous, just to know how many have a gf/wife. Thus we would know who is right.

Edited by Toni

It's a fact, then. In the grim darkness of this post-feminist world, 4 out of 5 men are doomed to wander, sexless and alone, with naught but the hardhearted hyenas on internet forums to give ear to their woes. Meanwhile 1 in 5 live as gods upon the earth, smiting incels with their savage blades as willing females gather at their feet.  

Bob+Larkin+-+Conan+the+liberator.jpg

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Toni said:

Tomorrow I will create a poll

To be fair...just MAKE SURE you limit it to ONLY those living in the USA...(Devil's in the details)!  

Edited by gendao

9 hours ago, Toni said:

How old are they? We are talking about young people, let's say under 35, not older people from a previous pre internet generation

There were a variety of ages - most of which easily fit your suggested parameters. 

8 hours ago, Toni said:

Maybe we should do a poll for forum members below 35 or 40. It can be anonymous, just to know how many have a gf/wife. Thus we would know who is right.

Hold on a moment, and carefully consider something please. As I understood it, the stats provided referred primarily to the data available from hook up sites and were then extrapolated as a metric for the population at large. What percentage of people frequently finding sexual partners on hook up sites do you believe are in committed relationships (have a girlfriend or wife)?

Are we talking how many have engaged in sexual relations with a partner say within the last year, or how many are currently in committed relationships? And do you see the difference?

1 hour ago, gendao said:

To be fair...just MAKE SURE you limit it to ONLY those living in the USA...(Devil's in the details)!  

And if we're talking who is getting some loving, then ask the right questions.  :lol:

Let's do the poll well. We can ask something like, do you currently have a gf/wife/lover? I think everybody can participate under 40, not just people from USA. I am from Europe... It will be funny. Do u agree with the question? (Sugar babies and prostitutes obviously don't count as lovers...)

Not much, it will be just an unimportant indicator, but it will be better than nothing. Are you afraid of the results maybe?

Edited by Toni

Indeed, I am terrified of learning that this forum is loaded with iron-thewed barbarians, the mere whiff of their sweaty, oily chests enough to draw away any of my potential female companions as a magnet draws iron shavings.

• Haha 5

51 minutes ago, Toni said:

Just by the way u write i know u r a virgin/incel 

If your contention is that bad writers don’t attract ladies I have news for you about bestseller lists.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

Indeed, I am terrified of learning that this forum is loaded with iron-thewed barbarians, the mere whiff of their sweaty, oily chests enough to draw away any of my potential female companions as a magnet draws iron shavings.

I feel you hit the description spot on.

Some men really are just masculine STEEL that they drop iron shavings instead of dandruff or body hair.

When incels and WMPs of every sort witness such overwhelming masculinity, they immediately react with a body language similar to submissive dogs tucking their tails. They become impotent like eunuchs around his harem and their voice turns one octave higher. They go on to buy body pillows with My Little Pony characters and go sleeping with streams of bitter tears and girly weeping and constant haunting thoughts about how they are innately and irreversibly not being manly enough to attract a female companion. Ever.

Women of course love to flock around these ALPHA MEN because their YANG is MAGNETIZING to real women's YIN. STEEL is MAGNETIC.

When a woman of fertile age sees him or gets a whiff of his airborne testosterone, her busts starts to enlarge in order to conform to her birth destiny and her sexual heat overwhelms her thinking mind.

She instinctively tears her shirt and skirt immoderately open to expose her cleavage and thighs for his pleasure. She walks to him with determined feline steps and seductively presses her bosom against his side while grooming her beautiful hair.

Do you know what she is going to say to him?

Spoiler

You divine Adonis and the love of my life, please dual cultivate with me! Please take me to your harem and make me your love slave, oh you steely, womanizing barbarian!

Spoiler

I bet that a hunk like you also posts on The Dao Bums and makes the resident incels and WMPs cry on purpose.

Spoiler

Then without saying or gesturing anything he looks deep into her eyes. She gasps and then softly spasms in orgasm as her spirit and body yields to his powerful masculine presence. He has given her an orgasm at distance. This is how REAL MEN subjugate and handle their women.

The witnesses say that a yogi who was eating and sitting in full lotus left the local McDonald's with four lingerie models in tow.

This really is what happens when you accomplish the 100 day gong and meditate in full lotus!!

By the power of garlic and vagus nerve, amen.

• Haha 4

On 1/24/2020 at 3:08 AM, Toni said:

Let's do the poll well. We can ask something like, do you currently have a gf/wife/lover? I think everybody can participate under 40, not just people from USA. I am from Europe... It will be funny. Do u agree with the question? (Sugar babies and prostitutes obviously don't count as lovers...)

Well, if you think it's bad in Europe...then you've obviously never been to the US before, lol!

I've been to both, and the US is a wholleee 'nother ball game, bro!  That's why it has been GROUND ZERO for all the various men's movements (PUA, MRA, MGTOW, INCEL, etc, etc).

Edited by gendao
  • Like 1

Yes, I know man. But western Europe is hell too, trust me. The thing is we use our local languages so it doesn't go so global. But the situation is bad. For example, our birth rates are extremely low (and if they are not lower is because foreign women in Europe have many children), women don't even have children. Divorce rates are high, and male inceldom/singleness even more so. Hypergamy is crazy here, but i know it is terrible in USA too. But as buddhists say, life is suffering, much more if u r a man!

• Like 1

As a woman, who also frequents 4chan, my experiences with incels is that they're a self fulfilling prophecy. They usually have major self esteem issues and do very little to actually attract a woman, and then go all in with more and more extreme stances until they corner themselves into being completely unappealing. Eventually, they get to the point where they blame their problems on the shape of their skulls, even though I've talked to many incels, online and (unfortunately) in person who were actually physically attractive. By the time they get to the point they've begun describing themselves as "incels", they're already so far gone that whenever the topic veers into the political or philosophical they come pre-packaged with all kinds of bizarre, offputting ideas and can't maintain their appeal beyond the surface level.

The issue is overwhelmingly ideological, with incels constantly pushing misogyny and bizarre pseudo-science, not physical. A part of this is the moping, whiny attitude about how they feel they're entitled to sex. Believe me, I work in a male dominated field and there are some "alpha males" there. When you hear how these guys talk about women and sex in private, they're just as unattractive as an incel, the only difference is these guys are all cheating on their wives and not looking for a real relationship, so their hookups never get the chance to realize how gross they are, or else don't care because they're never doing this again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Dame Du Lac said:

Eventually, they get to the point where they blame their problems on the shape of their skulls, even though I've talked to many incels, online and (unfortunately) in person who were actually physically attractive.

The issue is overwhelmingly ideological, with incels constantly pushing misogyny and bizarre pseudo-science, not physical. A part of this is the moping, whiny attitude about how they feel they're entitled to sex. Believe me, I work in a male dominated field and there are some "alpha males" there. When you hear how these guys talk about women and sex in private, they're just as unattractive as an incel, the only difference is these guys are all cheating on their wives and not looking for a real relationship, so their hookups never get the chance to realize how gross they are, or else don't care because they're never doing this again.

So, if the "alpha males" are getting MULTIPLE women but incels aren't...even though their views of women/sex are just as "unattractive"...then what's the difference?  They are simply more "alpha," are better BS artists (less honest), and/or more physically attractive?

Edited by gendao
  • Like 1