Sign in to follow this  
curious

question about condensing breathing and other questions

I tired it using the technique described by wayson liao in his book, and I definitely felt a spark of vitality about an hour later, in both limbs and arms and it felt like I was bringing back some jing and like a pleasant internal massage of healthy life force

my questions are to anyone who may know

do you have to do considerable tai chi to tranform chi into jing as I have just begun, after my chi feeling quite low/perhaps blocked

does chi sometimes transform naturally into jing, have read before that chi, jing and shen, despite being described as different can interchange and kinda bleed into each other

is Gary Clyman condensing worth trying, saw a link on you tube earlier

has anyone suffered any ill effects from the condensing breathing, am just doing this to restore life force, as been feeling quite depleted for a while and wish to change, jobs, write, more and bring about more positive change in my life

is it just me or does treadmill cardio use up a lot of energy even if it's just interval walking speeds

are there any techniques to help with sexual desire, build up while, one retains the semen for jing cultivation

Edited by curious

Apt Name = Curious !!!

How many Questions can I ask in One Post ? (LOL)

Basher

Despite quite a lot of negative hype, in my opinion Gary Clyman condensing breathing is indeed worth trying. I haven't suffered any ill effects from condensing breathing. As far as semen retention and jing cultivation goes I would also have to say Gary Clyman. Having practiced his system of Chi kung, I can tell you the microcosmic orbit gives you a sexual release thus allowing you to keep the 'sexual energy' that would normally go out of your body in orgasm/ejaculation, inside your body.

I bought Tidal Wave Chi Kung and Mind Light Nei Kung. It is awesome stuff.

I already had a collection of other chi gong DVDs and found them to be boring , watered down and lacking. The problem is that there are so many people making DVDs that are not true masters.

Master Clyman's stuff is powerful because it's centered on the internal chi gong. He is the real deal. It's not mindless forms and exercise. Chi and the mind must work in conjunction.

The T'ai Chi and Chi Kung come much easier because he teaches you the internal stuff FIRST. Not after 10-20 years of doing external only T'ai Chi.

It cost a lot and my wife wasn't happy I spent so much, but I dont care. I wanted something real.

I studied from some of the other well known chi gong teachers, I wont mention any names, but it wasnt as potent as Gary's teaching. I know what good teaching is.

• Like 1

I was about to order wayson liao dvd ,when I get paid, I hear he was Gary master and that his teaching is every effective for cultivating chi

I have found using the method, that Wayson Liao, has introduced that I have definitely felt the jing, doing the condensing breathing but presume, even though you draw the chi from the universe and through the skin and into the bones, that it takes time to build up, is it possible but on occassion as you are developing, you may accidentally pull chi from the dan tien rather than the external field

so far, have been ok except for one instance where I felt like this happened by mistake

Sign in to follow this