Formless Tao

The decline and eventual fall of the USA as world superpower?

Is that even one of the trade centers?

Yes it was not either of the "twin towers" however it was a third building in the WTC complex called building 7. The official explanation is that office furniture fires cause the collapse.

neverforgetwtc7lt5.gif

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

"Powerful phone and cable companies are colluding with government agencies to trample on our rights to connect and communicate. These same companies grab every opportunity to raise our rates and pad their profits.

Last week a federal court heard arguments in Verizon vs. FCC — the court case that could overturn the Federal Communications Commission’s Open Internet rules. If Verizon gets its way, the FCC’s rules protecting Net Neutrality and shielding Internet users from corporate abuse will disappear."

"This court case is just the latest front in the ongoing battle over what we can do and say online. Our rights to connect and communicate — via universally accessible, open, affordable and fast communications networks — are essential to our individual, economic and political freedoms.

But without Net Neutrality, Internet service providers will be able to block websites. They’ll be able to put some sites in the fast lane while letting the rest languish on the slow road to nowhere. Small startups will no longer be able to compete with companies like Facebook and Google. The open Internet will cease to exist."

"The Internet we love isn’t just a platform for corporate speech. The Internet we love isn’t just another tool in the government’s spying regime.

The Internet we love lets us connect and create. The Internet we love is affordable and accessible. The Internet we love rejects censorship and values our right to communicate in private.

In just a few months, a court will decide whether or not to throw out the few protections Internet users have. We need to be ready to fight back"

Whether it is Bible toting right wingers or just racists, these two groups are a danger. Right wing nut jobs are claiming that the new 'Miss America' doesn't represent 'American Values'. As if there is a set of narrowly defined values that all must adhere to.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/16/fox-news-host-new-miss-america-nina-davuluri-doesnt-represent-american-values/

Edited by ralis

how can a system which does nothing but increase prison population sustain anything? the war machine only feeds the masses who care for the criminal justice system, the money brought in by military forces in the form of their pay checks and consumerism only promotes and justifies the system. so it comes down to soldiers and slaves, ruled by an almost deified upper-class of arrogant socially destructive, morally degenerate criminals. how much does it take to (enslave) incarcerate an adult in the u.s. penal system? where does this come from? the monetary aspects of this take forms which most seem blind to. even the supplier of capsicum for the pepper spray. so why work to feed someone else's slave? because of the whining's of human rights advocates who probably work within the system itself? so feed a war to promote social justice and you can sleep well at night knowing that the freedom of the nation is well protected from the enemies of democracy. But what do I know? I am just some guy on a computer somewhere. who cares what I think? lol.

I think you American's should cheer up. As a Brit I know how painful it is to be an ex world power but hey there's life after world dominance you know. You gave the world Kentucky Fried Chicken, Cola and Marlborough Lights which must be a good thing.

It must be JOKE)) what is good in Cigaretes and in Cola?

I'm coming in rather late to the conversation but I do have a few thoughts. They relate to karma.

We, the U.S., in order to build our country, kidnapped nearly an entire continent of people to build it for us against their will. Then, once the country was built, the kidnapped and enslaved people were released, but no further thought was given to their welfare. There was no organized attempt to socialize the freed slaves into society, no organized attempt to teach them living skills appropriate for this country.

Sorry to remind, but 1st colonists and there following childes DID KILLED most of the Natives. So future americans had come and wipe most of the population who lived there. Any questions about karma? About what these nation will crop after centuries for that crime? Yes I agrre that for ex the modern americans are not guilty for these crime, but this is there larma as a nation. And a lot of things must be happened to change this karma, to clear it up.

Anyway what I wanted to say is - we are living in the Kali Yuga period, The America (almost against her citizens) is the symbol now of that following on the bottom of human life, decreasing spirit and cultivating all sins. The only way is to cultivate your spirit...

Alexis, the FBI said, used a Remington 870 shotgun and a Beretta handgun he obtained during the course of his shooting. Both weapons were recovered at the scene.

ec739e19-b9a7-452d-b1bf-f5da0a554b32_ima

The phrases "End to the torment!,” “Not what yall say!,” “Better off this way!” and “My ELF weapon!” were etched into the recovered shotgun, the bureau said.

2013-09-25T184501Z_1892977614_GM1E99Q07J

"There are multiple indicators that Alexis held a delusional belief that he was being controlled or influenced by extremely low frequency ('ELF') electromagnetic waves," Parlave said. "The etching of 'My ELF weapon!' on the left side of the receiver of the Remington 870 shotgun is believed to reference these electromagnetic waves."

ELF (extremely low frequency) wavelengths have been associated with mind control and with remote torture:

ELF Weapon stands for extremely low frequency weapons.

all those dead dolphins, whales beaching themselves is caused by the Navy's new ELF sonar equipment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWqo59YM1q0

I like the idea of forgetting about all the messed up politics, government, world powers, etc. and going off somewhere to live on an island isolated away from it all.

• Like 4

You do understand there's an explanation for that. Have you spent at least a few minutes trying to find out what experts beyond Rosie O'Donelle have said about it? Where some people stop thinking, others find experts, with names and degrees who spend time, look at blue prints, understand the physics and come up with answers.

For example: (from Popular Mechanics) - http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/engineering/4213805

The unusual design of WTC7 is also crucial to the discussion, in that key columns supported extreme loads—as much as 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor—as the building straddled an electrical substation. “What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors,” NIST lead investigator Shyam Sunder told Popular Mechanics, “it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down.” The tower wasn’t hit by a plane, but it was severely wounded by the collapse of the North Tower. Which is when the fires started.

2. The North and South Towers of the World Trade Center weren’t knocked down by planes—they both stood for more than a half-hour after the impacts. But the crashes destroyed support columns and ignited infernos that ultimately weakened—not melted—the steel structures until the towers could no longer support their own weights (NIST offers a primer here). Ms. O’Donnell fundamentally misstates the case with her use of the word “melted”: Evidence currently points to WTC7 also collapsing because fires weakened its ravaged steel structure.

Tower 7 housed the city’s emergency command center, so there were a number of fuel tanks located throughout the building—including two 6000-gal. tanks in the basement that fed some generators in the building by pressurized lines. “Our working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time,” according to Sunder. Steel melts at about 2,750 degrees Fahrenheit—but it loses strength at temperatures as low as 400 F. When temperatures break 1000 degrees F, steel loses nearly 50 percent of its strength. It is unknown what temperatures were reached inside WTC7, but fires in the building raged for seven hours before the collapse.

3. Demolition experts tell Popular Mechanics that wiring a building the size of WTC7 for clandestine demolition would present insurmountable logistical challenges. That issue aside, there’s a clear-cut engineering explanation for why the building fell the way it did. Trusses on the fifth and seventh floors of the building were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another; with the south face heavily damaged, the other columns were likely overtaxed. In engineering terms, the “progressive collapse” began on the eastern side, when weakened columns failed from the damage and fire. The entire building fell in on itself as the slumping east side dragged down the west side in a diagonal pattern. Still, damage to the Verizon Building (see p. 21 of this report), directly west of WTC7, and to Fiterman Hall (see here) directly north, show that it was hardly an orderly collapse.

Edited by thelerner

Strawman arguments that ignore the information I've presented.

There were bombs going off before any planes hit the buildings. there was also gold looted from the basements of those WTC buildings just as there was insider trading.

The CIA knew about and hid the fact that the plane hijackers had entered the U.S. as detailed by Richard Clarke.

The CIA trained the other plane hijackers - again with the Saudis funding the training. As detailed in the below documentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x1MqH2sZUg

By the way -- did I post the Jesse Ventura interview yet?

The CIA has secret people assigned to the state governments in the U.S. also....

So CIA-mafia-drug dealing-weapon dealing - working for Wall St. bankers to leverage weapon sales, petrodollar control of the global economy, oil control, etc.

The NeoCons were pushing for the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, etc. -- it was all planned ahead of time. The NeoCons work for the Saudis.

So yeah if you want to debate how the towers came down -- the only thing I'm saying is that there were bombs involved also.

You can say the planes brought them down - I don't care.

Obviously planes hit the two towers. Some try to argue even this did not happen. haha.

But there is strong evidence that the planes were not normal civilian planes but actually military planes.

Yep I've read the NIST report on why Tower 7 collapsed.

It's a red herring argument, a strawman's argument.

Also the CIA killed JFK - so to make sure the genocide on Indochina, killing 3 million, plus all the later continued land mine and chemical poisoning deaths.....

Just read "JFK and the Unspeakable" -- a real military coup in the U.S.!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1450964693/jfk-and-the-unspeakable-the-graphic-adaptation

people are in huge denial about just how corrupt the U.S. is - because people are in denial about the U.S. empire. --

I confronted Al Gore about this when he was vice president back in 2000.

His secret service said - "c'mon Al let's go" after Al was on the defense for 1/2 hr.

I got pulled over by the cops that night - they took down my information but never told me why. haha.

September 11:
What You “Ought Not to Know”

Sunday, September 10, 2006

http://www.gregpalast.com/september-11-what-you-%E2%80%9Cought-not-to-know%E2%80%9D/

time to deprogram yourself.

http://www.hermes-press.com/BushSaud.htm

So the Bush Dynasty was built by working for and investing in the Nazi genocide war machine.

The Bush Dynasty continued their work for the Nazis even after World War II had started - and they were convicted for it....

The Bush Dynasty then worked to create the CIA with the Nazis.....

The Bush Dynasty then went in league with the Saudis - against U.S. democracy....

The democrats went along with this through BCCI and the CIA connections also which control the political machines.

http://www.buzzflash.com/interviews/03/08/29_palast.html

Again I don't expect you to actually engage with this information.

I'm not trying to "change" anybody.

But some other people on this website might be interested in this info.

Meanwhile the masses remained brainwashed.

Just like with the coverup of the JFK assassination - the witnesses of the 9/11 inside job have been killed off:

http://barryjenningsmystery.blogspot.com/

Nearly one year ago, on August 19, 2008, 53 year old Barry Jennings died, two days before the release of the NIST Final Report on the collapse of WTC7. Jennings was Deputy Director of Emergency Services Department for the New York City Housing Authority. On September 11th, 2001, he saw and heard explosions BEFORE the Twin Towers fell, while attempting to evacuate the WTC 7 Command Center with NYC Corporation Counsel Michael Hess.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 2

Bryan Jennings said it had been a fuel oil tank explosion it would have been one side of the building but he saw the whole lobby destroyed with dead bodies.

Again this is before the WTC towers came down at all.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/080207building7.htm

EMT worker reports a 20 second countdown to WTC7 collapse.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/130907_demolition_countdown.htm

Another worker confirms - WTC7 was demolished.

http://prisonplanet.com/audio/090207groundzero1.mp3

• Like 1

here is your tinfoil hat

oHoWxgj.gif

Pull it, means controlled demolition. He said exactly what happened to it on live television. Larry Silverstein lease holder for the WTC complex.

Any time you see a building collapse nice and neat inside it's own footprint you can bet your happy *** it was controlled demolition.

Thousands the world's top structural engineers and architects are calling BULL**** on the official explanation that office fire furniture caused this.

It was controlled demolition.

There are no IFS.

There are no BUTS.

That is what happened.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

Well, the US will obviously decline. However, I think that there is no power around today that will "step-up" to the type of world's police officer that the US has been. The world will more likely be in a state of balance between multiple great powers such as China, India, Russia, Japan, Brazil and the 'declined' USA. Such a situation is probably more dangerous than most anticipate.

• Like 1