Sign in to follow this  
Jax

The Natural Bliss of Being

When I was last posting here, many of you were asking me when my book would be available to purchase. I have been busy with that project and it is now available at Amazon and on Kindle. I made an effort to present many of the pith instructions that I have received from mainly Dzogchen masters, Mahamudra masters and Zen masters, so that anyone could experience the "shift" into Enlightened Mind easily and in a relatively short time. The material is presented in generic language without the need to know anything about Buddhism nor the Tibetan teachings.

To learn more about the book please visit my website: www.wayoflight.net

Please share your feedback or comments!

Jackson

I just wanted to thank all the people from here that bought my book... Since I announced its being available in June, over 212 copies sold through Amazon! I also added some specific practices from retreats and the book now posted on my website. Read and try the practices and let me know what you think!

I copied these reviews from Amazon regarding my book, The Natural Bliss of Being:

The Natural Bliss of Being, July 6, 2013

This review is from: The Natural Bliss of Being (Paperback)

The Natural Bliss of Being'' is one of the most important books i have ever read. It has radically shifted my consciousness and understanding which is a life changing experience for me. The reading and understanding of the contents is liberating and empowering. I see myself and the world very differently now. Thank u soo much Jackson. Everyone interested in Dzogchen should read this book!

Essential Guide To The Spiritual Path, July 5, 2013

One of the best books on the spiritual path that I've read, free from any dogma. It is a path stripped to the essential practices required to attain enlightenment although it is really more a case of discovering what already exists within us. A very clear and easy to read book. Jackson's precise pointing out instructions allow anyone to discover their true nature.

THE NATURAL BLISS OF BEING, May 22, 2013

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This book is the most up to date, comprehensive, directly and easily instructive, survey of matters spiritual that I have ever encountered. It's intellectually brilliant, but more significantly very practical: like meeting a spiritual friend and master in person, who understands your potential and your obstacles and reflects both back to you in the most encouraging, even directly illuminating way.

From Ruth:

At the outset the author intended this book to be "simple enough that anyone should be able to find [it] an easy read" and, amazingly, he has achieved his goal.

Given the fact that he distils the essence of some of the greatest and most ancient spiritual traditions to include Zen and Tibetan buddhism, Eastern Orthodox Christianity, Sufism, Kabbalah and Vedanta, one might think it unrealistic to also keep it simple, yet that is exactly what he has done.

The author clearly, simply, succinctly and eloquently explains the core essence at the heart of spiritual traditions. Anyone seeking a clearer understanding of what enlightenment is, and what the purpose of spiritual practice is, should read this book.

It is also very practical. For anyone seeking to experience their own spiritual nature without the cultural trappings of religious traditions, this book is invaluable with practical and effective meditation techniques.

A very informative and enjoyable read. Excellent!

Visit my website: www.wayoflight.net

Sign in to follow this