Sign in to follow this  
Caleb

Dealing with the pressure of seminal retention.

This post is about encouragement. I've been practicing chi gong for about three years and have recently started jing cultivation according to mantak chias method.

As a western man dealing with the idea that ejaculation is not the ultimate sexual experience has been difficult.

I've been doing the testicle dancing and scrotum compression for almost a week and the healing effects are marvelous, yet sometimes I still get hung up on the idea the I need to ejaculate, RIGHT NOW!!! :blink:

So for all you men out there who believe in this path and find immense difficulty in changing your perspective, you have my deepest sympathy.

scrotum compression

This sounds a lot worse than not allowing oneself to blow one's load :)

Anyway, when I read "The Tao of Sexology" last year the importance of keeping the juices inside immediately clicked for me. I don't really find orgasms less intense without ejaculation, actually...

I would stay away from Mantak Chias techniques, they can be dangerous and potentially result in permanent injury....if you are doing any of his techniques that "force" things....pushing down on ones PC muscle (million dollar point....etc) Practicing Qi Gong is enough to circulate the sexual energy.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

I recently came out of three months of semen retention. During that time I wasn't even practicing Qigong. I was, however, doing some Yoga poses.

The pose that helped me when I was nearly going insane from sexual frustration was the celibate pose. I recommend.

• Like 1

I recently came out of three months of semen retention. During that time I wasn't even practicing Qigong. I was, however, doing some Yoga poses.

The pose that helped me when I was nearly going insane from sexual frustration was the celibate pose. I recommend.

Interesting, thanks. Gonna try it.

My 2 cents, Peace

Sign in to follow this