effilang

Tai Shang Men - Xiao Yao Pai - LONDON Event.

Flowing Hands,

If you do not have any hands on experience with the XYP then you should start your own thread and bash away :)

Thread derailing with no provided evidence is a buzz kill. I

This thread has gone...BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!! Ahahahaha...get it? BUH NA NAS?!!!!!! Hopefully the King of Monkeys will find my humor delightful and not curse me....

• Like 1

Oh for the love of puppies!! I keep thinking that my question is getting covered up by all of this thread warfare!! Ahem...Noone has any experience with the Fu Fak Shen?? I find this concept incredibly awesome. I can't say I'm looking to experiment with other entities or Gods because my heart is full of Christ right now but man....I wanted to hear about it....

Oh for the love of puppies!! I keep thinking that my question is getting covered up by all of this thread warfare!! Ahem...Noone has any experience with the Fu Fak Shen?? I find this concept incredibly awesome. I can't say I'm looking to experiment with other entities or Gods because my heart is full of Christ right now but man....I wanted to hear about it....

From what I was told, practitioners are not supposed to divulge any secrets to non-initiates.

your patience and love of puppies is rewarded, and it is true, as adept suggests, that i as a Tao Yu (initiated) cannot share certain things to those not initiated. however, i will say that part of my benefit from Fu Fak Shen has been a more pure refined way of thinking in general. it has removed a long standing "vice" that had long hindered me. is has even kept me out of harms way more than once. when i do qigong or baguazhang the energy feels different.i am much more aware of qi. my studies at eku is rich and my grades all a's. meditation is much much deeper. i am still me and i am free to step away from this clan at anytime. i cannot think of any reason , why i would tho. there are very confirming moments from time to time, and actually each and every shen gong session is confirming. i have not had more than 2 coughs or 2 sneezes this past year.

• Like 1

Hey another cultist here.......Adept, I see the tea house has collapsed not surprisingly, with the type of cult background it has and the mods so biased. Some of the best Daoist have been thrown out of the Tea house. Some of them are mods on this site also.

Ask a few, your see that I am telling the truth. I didn't get thrown out, they were so corrupt they blocked peoples user names and read their pms and then chucked them out because they didn't want to hear what people were saying. They recently invited me to rejoin their new site, I couldn't have been that bad!!!!!he he

for someone to suggest like you have , that, the only way to gain access to immortals is thru you flowing hands,

to say someone else is a cultist is absurd. XYP does not use a Monkey God, i respect your choices. i never said that XYP is the only way to immortality. for example Taoist Yoga may be a way, there are others. XYP is a very simple and direct method, my experience in one year has been remarkable and beyond your imagination.

So to put the thread back on track, 3 things:

1.Flowinghands and other people who wish to talk ill of the XYP (but have no first hand experience of it) are advised not to, as this is completely nonproductive. Of course, anything that talks about actual experience and/or knowledge is welcomed.

2.We will not talk anymore of Flowinghands (unless there's yet another thread dedicated to his own flavor of monkey business :D )

3.The discussion will focus mainly on what the thread was actually intended for - to ask questions, to hear from the members, to learn more about the group.

Interestingly enough, I actually had a correspondence with one of the members who was giving the free online course on taoism, his name was albert. I liked the fellow very much, he was very polite and had some interesting things to say on the philosophical side of taoism (of which I agreed with very much). I advise folk to check out their free course. It's sad that their sect is not in my country, as I would have definitely met them in person if I could have.

• Like 4

Back to topic - I did the course with XYP last year and was told there would be a UK initiation this year.

The only drawback is that it's in London, a few hours drive away. However, this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'll be trying my damned best to be there.

Please don't let a certain individual ruin this topic, just ignore him is the best way to do that.

last year me and lazy cloud traveled several hours each way from kentucky to northern virginia. we crossed rugged country with majestic mountains to arrive just in time. we are both greatly looking forward to attending this years initiation event, and it looks like 4 or 5 making the trip from kentucky this year. good luck to you in your efforts to attend the london event.

• Like 1

last year me and lazy cloud traveled several hours each way from kentucky to northern virginia. we crossed rugged country with majestic mountains to arrive just in time. we are both greatly looking forward to attending this years initiation event, and it looks like 4 or 5 making the trip from kentucky this year. good luck to you in your efforts to attend the london event.

I remember reading your account of it last year and it was your postings that got me interested in the first place.

Me & Mrs adept are planning on making a weekend of it in London.

• Like 1

your patience and love of puppies is rewarded, and it is true, as adept suggests, that i as a Tao Yu (initiated) cannot share certain things to those not initiated. however, i will say that part of my benefit from Fu Fak Shen has been a more pure refined way of thinking in general. it has removed a long standing "vice" that had long hindered me. is has even kept me out of harms way more than once. when i do qigong or baguazhang the energy feels different.i am much more aware of qi. my studies at eku is rich and my grades all a's. meditation is much much deeper. i am still me and i am free to step away from this clan at anytime. i cannot think of any reason , why i would tho. there are very confirming moments from time to time, and actually each and every shen gong session is confirming. i have not had more than 2 coughs or 2 sneezes this past year.

Thank you for sharing :). I didn't intend for any hidden info to come to light I was just wanting a brief description..and you provided.

:)

a weekend in london sounds very nice and if i could, i would attend there as well.

maybe next year i can attend a london or other europe event. i feel fortunate that i took advantage

of the opportunity when it presented itself. me and lc went over on a shoestring budget.

one of the things i have heard lc tell others is that one of the things that still amazes him ,

is that this was all given to us free of charge.

• Like 1

for someone to suggest like you have , that, the only way to gain access to immortals is thru you flowing hands,

to say someone else is a cultist is absurd. XYP does not use a Monkey God, i respect your choices. i never said that XYP is the only way to immortality. for example Taoist Yoga may be a way, there are others. XYP is a very simple and direct method, my experience in one year has been remarkable and beyond your imagination.

;)

Edited by flowing hands

So to put the thread back on track, 3 things:

1.Flowinghands and other people who wish to talk ill of the XYP (but have no first hand experience of it) are advised not to, as this is completely nonproductive. Of course, anything that talks about actual experience and/or knowledge is welcomed.

2.We will not talk anymore of Flowinghands (unless there's yet another thread dedicated to his own flavor of monkey business :D )

3.The discussion will focus mainly on what the thread was actually intended for - to ask questions, to hear from the members, to learn more about the group.

Interestingly enough, I actually had a correspondence with one of the members who was giving the free online course on taoism, his name was albert. I liked the fellow very much, he was very polite and had some interesting things to say on the philosophical side of taoism (of which I agreed with very much). I advise folk to check out their free course. It's sad that their sect is not in my country, as I would have definitely met them in person if I could have.

Edited by flowing hands

I can't believe that it's a donation based institution. The fact that they don't charge but yet are able to keep doing this should speak volumes about the practice itself.

Thank you for sharing :). I didn't intend for any hidden info to come to light I was just wanting a brief description..and you provided. :)

you are welcome h.uriahr. i understand i am one of the few bums who is a member of this clan,

so, i am the one most likely to share about it. sometimes it takes time for me to respond. anyone can also pm me,

but i like the idea its all out here for all to see, is this system fireproof or not, we all need to keep testing it and investigating it,

and as more of us gather experience i look forward to future conversations about XYP.

im·ply

/imˈplī/

Verb

Strongly suggest the truth or existence of (something not expressly stated): "the report implies that two million jobs might be lost".

Synonyms

mean - hint - signify - involve - suggest - insinuate

I would say that this applies to Flowing Hands, at least on this board.

Sorry FH...that's how it appears. I do wish that you could offer a moderator here a long distance healing session or something. They could then report back as to whether you have some juice. Saying you train with Immortals and that you yourself are an immortal is no small claim. I seem to be far behind you because the only thing Christ has taught me is how to hug people.. :|

Maybe I need to step my game up.

Edited by h.uriahr

im·ply

/imˈplī/

Verb

Strongly suggest the truth or existence of (something not expressly stated): "the report implies that two million jobs might be lost".

Synonyms

mean - hint - signify - involve - suggest - insinuate

I would say that this applies to Flowing Hands, at least on this board.

Sorry FH...that's how it appears. I do wish that you could offer a moderator here a long distance healing session or something. They could then report back as to whether you have some juice. Saying you train with Immortals and that you yourself are an immortal is no small claim. I seem to be far behind you because the only thing Christ has taught me is how to hug people.. :|

Maybe I need to step my game up.

Edited by flowing hands

I don't necessarily disagree with you on your above post however, I find it hard to watch every thread get derailed or attacked. This posting was an event notification and you, at first seeming concerned, voiced your opinion on the matter. That's fine, I respect that. When you constantly attack the lineage when people are asking sincere questions it only makes you look, we'll to be honest quite rude and disrespectful. I know that if you are indeed immortal that you are capable of voicing your concerns in a more professional manner. I also know that you are capable of proving your abilities to an unbiased member. If you decide to do so, I would expect that distance would be of no concern for someone on your power level, I will certainly look forward to hearing about the results.

:) blessings

• Like 1

flowing hands, thanks for your clarification. in our exchanges, have i ever insulted you?

i am not basing my expressions here on books, i express from experience.

my experiences are not limited to my taking a correspondence course.

and it is true that a face to face conversation is quite a bit different.

i have had a handful of bums ask me how i feel about you, and i answered each of them,

that i like you and you are an interesting poster here.

you still continue to judge a system that you have no experience with, that is what i am trying

to tell you. you are in a system based on trance and in our system we stay fully aware.

a link was posted here to the XYP thread where we exchanged about this previous.

i am sure that your position is not changed much and mine neither.

your attention is on a star rating system? if it makes you feel better, you can have my stars.

• Like 2

no friends practitioner.... no stars either...

Fixed, he is now 5 stars.

no star, three friends ish

Fixed there too.

Get out of this thread, and allow them to continue as they please.

John