effilang

Tai Shang Men - Xiao Yao Pai - LONDON Event.

I'm posting my question again just in case it was over looked due to the masked derailer. :) Can anyone share their experience with a Fu Fak Shen?

Yeah this is interesting would like to hear more detail about this in Xiao Yao Pai.

• Like 1

It's too bad the Monkey God decided not to teach you about the virtue of modesty.

Perhaps it is for this you should be praying to him?

Power comes in many shapes and forms. Some more praised than others.

Edited by effilang

I seem to remember it was one of your lot who took the piss out of the Monkey God, on another spam thread about this organisation. The Monkey God has little patience for fools. He will not like to see you taking the piss out of his student, me. I am here for a serious purpose. I am here to help you and many others find a true path and not one tainted by human errors and falsehood.

I have extensively researched world shamanism, traveled the world, I am not talking out of my backside when I say what I have said. I have been properly accepted, taught physically and mentally by Immortals, I know what I am talking about.

This thread is becoming spam where are the mods!

I think it's nuts that you call on the mods to defend your pompous behaviour on this thread and the forum. You make ridiculous, unverifiable claims all the time and yet you have the balls to call on the mods when people doubt who you are (which they have a million reasons to) and what you claim to be?

You say the world is going to end in a few decades or so, you see visions and stuff. You claim you are an immortal reincarnated into a human body (-makes no f*cking sense by the way-), a chosen one being taught by an entity that has dubious roots even among the regular chinese pantheon. and you get pissed because people don't agree with you aside from your trolling someone else's thread, or condone your unsolicited childish behaviour of *look at me, look at me! I"m the expert!!! ME!!*.

Honestly all you are doing is making yourself look childish; a needy insecure wanna-be authority figure with no comprehension of modesty (since when was an "immortal" a self aggrandizing braggart) or respect for everyone else's thoughts and concerns. If you think you can just come on to our forum and act like some kind of prophet messiah despite having proven *nothing*, and expecting everyone to RESPECT you regardless of how little you give respect to other people, then I'm at a loss for words - are you simply blind to understanding basic human behaviour (in which case you should be pitied) or too deluded to even see that majority of people here are indifferent to your ways or even worse, view you as an emperor with no clothes and no kingdom?

Calling on the mods? Sheesh, give us a break.

oh by the way, lets wait for more of his stereotypical behaviour of "monkey king something thing, I'm an immortal something something, you know nothing something something". you know it's coming.

• Like 2

It's too bad the Monkey God decided not to teach you about the virtue of modesty.

Perhaps it is for this you should be praying to him?

Power comes in many shapes and forms. Some more praised than others.

Its a shame the Monkey God will never teach you, nor any other Immortal!

Edited by flowing hands

I think it's nuts that you call on the mods to defend your pompous behaviour on this thread and the forum. You make ridiculous, unverifiable claims all the time and yet you have the balls to call on the mods when people doubt who you are (which they have a million reasons to) and what you claim to be?

You say the world is going to end in a few decades or so, you see visions and stuff. You claim you are an immortal reincarnated into a human body (-makes no f*cking sense by the way-), a chosen one being taught by an entity that has dubious roots even among the regular chinese pantheon. and you get pissed because people don't agree with you aside from your trolling someone else's thread, or condone your unsolicited childish behaviour of *look at me, look at me! I"m the expert!!! ME!!*.

Honestly all you are doing is making yourself look childish; a needy insecure wanna-be authority figure with no comprehension of modesty (since when was an "immortal" a self aggrandizing braggart) or respect for everyone else's thoughts and concerns. If you think you can just come on to our forum and act like some kind of prophet messiah despite having proven *nothing*, and expecting everyone to RESPECT you regardless of how little you give respect to other people, then I'm at a loss for words - are you simply blind to understanding basic human behaviour (in which case you should be pitied) or too deluded to even see that majority of people here are indifferent to your ways or even worse, view you as an emperor with no clothes and no kingdom?

Calling on the mods? Sheesh, give us a break.

oh by the way, lets wait for more of his stereotypical behaviour of "monkey king something thing, I'm an immortal something something, you know nothing something something". you know it's coming.

You obviously have some stuff to get rid off. Get your facts right before you spout a load of BS. The suitcase brigade are here spamming for more members of a dubious organisation, someone has to tell it how it is. You have obviously taken a poll of Tao Bums opinions on moi, please lets see the results. If not stick to the facts, if not, keep your BS to yourself.

Facts? That is a noun you have yet to learn to grasp a hold of, or even know what it implies.

I'm not for or against the TSM, but one thing that will never get through your head is that you are no better than anyone else you call dubious. You stick out like a sore thumb, a pot that calls the kettle black. you have proven *nothing* in your entire duration here to warrant you as an authority figure on anything - how's that for a fact?

You hide behind your computer making judgment on the world and cry like a child when the bad, bad people on the bad computer world don't believe in your fabrications. there have been many, many good teachers here who are widely respected here on this forum - who contribute freely to the community, engage in respectful discussion and are open to the thoughts and experiences of other people. You definitely aren't one of them. You are the proverbial full cup.

While is quite obvious here is that you respect no one here - so I expect you to keep on with your mud slinging and your deluded "i'm immortal! too bad no one will teach you" , "only I hold the true knowledge, you will never have it" argument that even a five year old can pull off. Have fun.

• Like 1

Back to topic - I did the course with XYP last year and was told there would be a UK initiation this year.

The only drawback is that it's in London, a few hours drive away. However, this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'll be trying my damned best to be there.

Please don't let a certain individual ruin this topic, just ignore him is the best way to do that.

• Like 3

Back to topic - I did the course with XYP last year and was told there would be a UK initiation this year.

The only drawback is that it's in London, a few hours drive away. However, this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'll be trying my damned best to be there.

Please don't let a certain individual ruin this topic, just ignore him is the best way to do that.

:)

Edited by flowing hands

Aya Flowing Hands-Wu Shi,

I think best is to let those who have intererest drink the poison.

If one has to drink then drink a whole Jar.

For some who drink the poison it was elixier, I hope your remember this tale.

I guess people like to find out themselves, it is same like the parents, they might be right and are right but one still want

try to find other ways and to prove in their generation the validity of the teachings and rules.

In strategic thinking a "chance" is enough to consider. I have read here that the monkey king has visited you

because you believe in the "chance" and asked for teaching for years. I see this great luck and honor and priviledge but it is not a thing you can share with others.

What if he never had show up? Have people told you in the beginning of your shamanism that begging isnt working because

"the teacher will seek the student when he is ready?".

This is the same as here they heard your advice from your personal expirience as a Mao Shan Shaman with 31 Years expirience,

with this knowledge they will still head to the direction they have decided, the difference to others is that they were warned before.

We should wish those much luck who even try to contact immortals, as from your point of view it is very difficult and it would be wonderful if the immortals for a small chance of fate and destiny choose. People go there to find out if they are fated.

Maybe it isnt to meet an immortal but meet other humans which fate are crossing and the event is only giving the reason to move to this place so that the meeting can happen. With an open mind and heart, commone sense and advice the people are heading to

their destination.

Nice I agree with you, but someone has to do the dirty work and I was elected.

Facts? That is a noun you have yet to learn to grasp a hold of, or even know what it implies.

I'm not for or against the TSM, but one thing that will never get through your head is that you are no better than anyone else you call dubious. You stick out like a sore thumb, a pot that calls the kettle black. you have proven *nothing* in your entire duration here to warrant you as an authority figure on anything - how's that for a fact?

You hide behind your computer making judgment on the world and cry like a child when the bad, bad people on the bad computer world don't believe in your fabrications. there have been many, many good teachers here who are widely respected here on this forum - who contribute freely to the community, engage in respectful discussion and are open to the thoughts and experiences of other people. You definitely aren't one of them. You are the proverbial full cup.

While is quite obvious here is that you respect no one here - so I expect you to keep on with your mud slinging and your deluded "i'm immortal! too bad no one will teach you" , "only I hold the true knowledge, you will never have it" argument that even a five year old can pull off. Have fun.

;)

Edited by flowing hands

LOL an "immortal" obsessed with attainments and stars and friends hahahaha

• Like 1

This forum is not just for XYP people alone nor is this thread, saying what you have said, just proves all that I have been saying.

Well done you have proved my point.

Perhaps a mod might close it down as I suggested, its only spam.

Actually, I created this thread specifically about Tai Shang Men Xiao Yao Pai, and not about you.

But by all means... enjoy yourself in this thread too.

Hey join the fun... Pract. here accused me of not being liked on this site or did I listen to anyone else, so I used facts... shall we look at your posts as well? no star, three friends ish? Lets use facts not made up fiction. If you say Flowing Hands is not liked on this site and he never listens to anyone else, does the facts show that? No BS again out of people who have problems........ By the way we are derailing this spam thread. So perhaps no more from me.

Hey maybe you can transfer some of your stars to me, unless you are attached to them...

• Like 2

Hey join the fun... Pract. here accused me of not being liked on this site or did I listen to anyone else, so I used facts... shall we look at your posts as well? no star, three friends ish? Lets use facts not made up fiction. If you say Flowing Hands is not liked on this site and he never listens to anyone else, does the facts show that? No BS again out of people who have problems........ By the way we are derailing this spam thread. So perhaps no more from me.

"The Immortal that can be rated with stars is not a true Immortal"

-TaoBums De Ching

• Like 2

lol i love the logic on this guy - "there are a few people showing interest aside from the original poster" - it must be spam!

LOL

let people promote what they want on here - the taobums can be a vicious crowd. there are very few groups or individuals here who go unscathed, and if they do that is something else. obviously flowinghand is not one of these people - it only takes a simple search back in time to see the number of people who think he is full of animal excrement. there are quite a few threads on this.

as for the fact that he thinks that simple clicks on a mousepad mean anything - he obviously knows a great ton about the internet. if some nutters think that the world is going boom just by another nutter's words , i guess that means something.

who is the greater fool - the fool who leads the fools or the ones who follow him?

• Like 1

lol i love the logic on this guy - "there are a few people showing interest aside from the original poster" - it must be spam!

LOL

let people promote what they want on here - the taobums can be a vicious crowd. there are very few groups or individuals here who go unscathed, and if they do that is something else. obviously flowinghand is not one of these people - it only takes a simple search back in time to see the number of people who think he is full of animal excrement. there are quite a few threads on this.

as for the fact that he thinks that simple clicks on a mousepad mean anything - he obviously knows a great ton about the internet. if some nutters think that the world is going boom just by another nutter's words , i guess that means something.

who is the greater fool - the fool who leads the fools or the ones who follow him?

;)

Edited by flowing hands

Not only here but on the Tea House forum also. ;)

it only takes a simple search back in time to see the number of people who think he is full of animal excrement. there are quite a few threads on this.

Cool. Can you tell us anything about the spiritual aspects, or indeed the initiation/transmission content or the inner lineage?

Thanks, Rich

Cool. Can you tell us anything about the spiritual aspects, or indeed the initiation/transmission content or the inner lineage? Thanks, Rich

Not yet Rich. I'm yet to be initiated. You can go to their website and take the free course.

flowing hands XYP has been active there in Indonesia for over 40 years,

how many XYP disciples have you had to fix ( from being messed up and came crying to you) so far?

i thought we had gone over this on my XYP thread already?

let the folks go review that thread and judge for themself.

My search-fu has deserted me. Any chance you might link that thread? Many thanks, Rich