effilang

Tai Shang Men - Xiao Yao Pai - LONDON Event.

Zhen Yi sect so the neigong is similar to that in Jerry Alan Johnson's book?

• Like 1

Still waiting for my book btw : ( - since 22nd of last month : /

Edited by effilang

good luck with finding the location for the event.

i always thought of london as being a rather large place,

i never been there tho, so idk heheh

seems like a room could be found in london somewhere.

and i am sure that one will be found.

after the initiation, you will never look at Taoism the same

and that is a good thing

• Like 1

Attached are some images of the Qing Jing Temple of Tai Shang Men in Lampung Sumatera.

There are over 15 Tai Shang Men temples located in Indonesia at present.

post-45212-0-35268600-1371298780_thumb.jpg

post-45212-0-31662800-1371298781_thumb.jpg

post-45212-0-50006500-1371298782_thumb.jpg

post-45212-0-07329300-1371298783_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

The Tai Shang Men southern school of spiritual Taoism generally known as Zhen Yi Pai, is a non-profit organization whose mission is to introduce Taoism in its complete form; philosophy, religion and spiritual arts and skills.

The Taoist Divine Art taught by the school, called Tao Yin Shu, is a rare part of Taoism which has been hidden for thousands of years not only from non-Chinese, but also within the Chinese community and it's people. Over the many years, the art has been passed down to but a select few disciples and has remained obscure to even the most knowledgeable and informed practitioners.

But in the year 1970, something revolutionary happened, and the current Taoist Grandmaster of Xiao Yao Pai, Lie Shang Hu Tao Se, whom at the time lived in Indonesia, rose above this tradition and began openly teaching the secret knowledge of the Tai Shang Men sect for the first time in the history of the school.

Year after year, many new disciples were initiated as Taoists under Xiao Yao Pai and the school grew bigger and bigger. Today, there are followers of the school spread throughout the many provinces of Indonesia, most of which are active in traditional Chinese Temples and many others whom choose to practice Tao Yin Shu in the privacy of their own homes.

Shortly after the systems' rapid increase in popularity began to sweep across the country, a zealous group of Tao Yin Shu practitioners decided that they needed an independent space where the Divine Taoist Arts could be cultivated. One which would effectively represent the characteristics of the school and act as a venue where Taoist activities and events could be held. And thus, in 1996, the first official Tai Shang Men temple was established in Lampung, Sumatra, and Xiao Yao Pai finally had a home that was open to all.

As a testament to the schools success, today, there are over 15 Tai Shang Men temples all around Indonesia.

By the year 2000, the Indonesian Taoist Association was founded (PUTI), as an organization which would help to manage it's over 20,000 active and practicing disciples. The organizations focus is on social activity and development.

If you can read Indonesian, feel free to visit the PUTIs website:

In the next years, Xiao Yao Pai continues to reach out to people and many disciples were eager to establish Taoist Temples in their own towns. To support this idea, in 2003, we made Majelis Tridharma Indonesia (MTI), an Indonesian Taoist Council, that is registered by the Indonesian government as a formal organization of the Taoist religion.

The MTIs website.

In Indonesia Tao Yin Shu was never officially advertised and it's popularity has always been a direct result of word of mouth. But as we have it today, and with the advent of the internet, words have gained a much more expansive reach than ever possible before. And so in 2007, Grand Master Lie Sang Hu gave us permission to introduce our ancient art to the west, and in 2009 we held the first initiation ceremony in the USA, heralding a new era of Xiao Yao Pai.

Now in 2013 and for the first time, a remarkable opportunity to learn Tao Yin Shu is coming directly to the UK.

We hope this ancient art can become a light for humanity.

The 2 day initiation event planned is to be held in London, the objective of which will be to introduce participants to a Taoist system of spiritual cultivation called Tao Yin Shu or as mentioned before, the Taoist Divine Art.

Day 1 will consist of a short seminar lasting about two hours, which will explain the basic concepts of Taoism, followed by a Tao Yin initiation performed by a Taoist Master.

The Tao Yin initiation ceremony will trigger and awaken in you the ability to communicate with your Fu Fak Shen and officially make you a disciple of Tai Shang Lao Jun.

Once initiated, practitioners will be able to connect with other dimensions in a fully aware non-trance state and establish a connection with the divine realms.

Among many other things, this ability will allow you to connect and communicate with any immortal or holy spirit across any belief system, allow you to unravel the secrets of life and the after-life and lead you into the core understanding of Taoism, which is the fundamental origin of all Taoist skills and knowledge such as, medicine, feng shui (geomancy), meditation, talisman skills, ceremonies etc.

Your Fu Fak Shen or "guardian" spirit, will establish a connection for communication directly to you and guide you through your practice in a manner specific to your level of development and understanding.

During day 2, you will be trained in how to perform Taoist exercises, including basic Qi Gong (Breath exercises) and Jing Zuo (meditation.)

After the seminar and initiation event. You can go back home and continue to safely practice the system under the guidance of your Fu Fak Shen, without the need for further assistance.

This is a rare opportunity to be initiated by a Taoist Master from a rare Taoist school.

NB: At this time there is officially no charge for participating and the Taoist Master will incur the charges for his return ticket from Indonesia to London and back, specifically in order to hold this 2 day event, however, depending on the amount of participants and the resulting venue and accommodation required to hold the event, there will most likely be a small fee which will be split among all participants in order to cover the cost of renting an event space and accommodating the Taoist Master for his 2 day stay in London.

Alternatively. The Taoist Master also accepts to be a guest in any participants house for the duration of the seminar and if there is a large enough property available, the event can also be held at a participants residence. In this way, we can eliminate the need for entrance fees all together and keep the event free of charge.

We look forward to your attendance and welcome you into the world of Spiritual Taoism through the Tai Shang Men school.

Edited by effilang
  • Like 6

effilang, that is a very detailed post :)

spiraltao , you will be one of the first to know the date.

• Like 2

"The Tao Yin initiation ceremony will trigger and awaken in you the ability to communicate with your Fu Fak Shen and officially make you a disciple of Tai Shang Lao Jun."

Edited by flowing hands
  • Like 3

"The Tao Yin initiation ceremony will trigger and awaken in you the ability to communicate with your Fu Fak Shen and officially make you a disciple of Tai Shang Lao Jun."

I'm sorry this is totally untrue and unacceptable, you cannot become a disciple of Tai Sung Lao Gun (Lao Tzu), just by going through an initiation ceremony. The Immortal chooses you and you have to prove (like an ordinary mortal Sifu) that you are worthy of his/hers time. The base principle of Immortals is wu wei. They do not interfere with the world and will only communicate and teach very few who they select, who have spent maybe years constantly begging for their teaching and developed a deep faith and are prepared to follow the Dao Xin path; a path of self discovery, of over coming the self and learning to be completely open.

As a shaman I can give my power to anyone and then say " you are a disciple of Hau Tuo Xian Shi, Li Erh Xian Shi and Chi Tien Da Shen". Sure I've given you their power, but whether they want to communicate and teach you is a completely different matter. I could feed you talismans drawn with my fa for years, but that doesn't guarantee that the Immortal master will take a damn bit of notice of you and as for access, do you think as an ordinary person one can access the mind and teachings of an Immortal whose power is beyond imagination? You are just fooling yourselves and others. Stop it. If people want to learn from Immortals they have to go through the right way of doing so and then they will know for sure without any doubt that they are being taught. Your way leaves enormous gaps and room for falsehood and hetrodoxy, a very dangerous path that then leaves people like me to sort out the people who have got themselves into a mess, because they think they are being taught but it actual fact its just their minds.

Remember I am a Mao Shan shaman of some thirty one years of training.

Ok : )

• Like 1

Flowing hand, you always boast yourself, you judge that your system is better than others.

You know nothing about the immortal at all.

• Like 2

I'm sorry this is totally untrue and unacceptable, you cannot become a disciple of Tai Sung Lao Gun (Lao Tzu), just by going through an initiation ceremony. The Immortal chooses you and you have to prove (like an ordinary mortal Sifu) that you are worthy of his/hers time. The base principle of Immortals is wu wei. They do not interfere with the world and will only communicate and teach very few who they select, who have spent maybe years constantly begging for their teaching and developed a deep faith and are prepared to follow the Dao Xin path; a path of self discovery, of over coming the self and learning to be completely open.

As a shaman I can give my power to anyone and then say " you are a disciple of Hau Tuo Xian Shi, Li Erh Xian Shi and Chi Tien Da Shen". Sure I've given you their power, but whether they want to communicate and teach you is a completely different matter. I could feed you talismans drawn with my fa for years, but that doesn't guarantee that the Immortal master will take a damn bit of notice of you and as for access, do you think as an ordinary person one can access the mind and teachings of an Immortal whose power is beyond imagination? You are just fooling yourselves and others. Stop it. If people want to learn from Immortals they have to go through the right way of doing so and then they will know for sure without any doubt that they are being taught. Your way leaves enormous gaps and room for falsehood and hetrodoxy, a very dangerous path that then leaves people like me to sort out the people who have got themselves into a mess, because they think they are being taught but it actual fact its just their minds.

Remember I am a Mao Shan shaman of some thirty one years of training.

This is no different than me saying that I can fly.

• Like 1

Flowing hand, you always boast yourself, you judge that your system is better than others.

You know nothing about the immortal at all.

Edited by flowing hands

To you I am Wu shi, please address me properly and there is a 's' at the end of my name.

This guy... LOL

• Like 2

Believe me, you're not even on the list of persons I'd consider crying to in the event of anything.

BTW, you forgot to add the following 3 lines to your former post:

- To you I am Wu shi, please address me properly and there is a 's' at the end of my name.

- I am the Lord thy God.

- Thou shalt have no other Gods before me.

- Thou shalt not take the name of thy Lord the God in vain.

Your arrogance and self content is just beyond words, Wu shi.

• Like 2

You guys really think you know it. LOL Don't come crying to me your when brains have been messed up... time will tell.

flowing hands XYP has been active there in Indonesia for over 40 years,

how many XYP disciples have you had to fix ( from being messed up and came crying to you) so far?

i thought we had gone over this on my XYP thread already?

let the folks go review that thread and judge for themself.

• Like 2

Would you argue with H/H the Delai Lama about Tibetan Buddhism? No you wouldn't, so why are you arguing with me? with something that I am far more qualified than you to speak about, judging from your comments.

How about you prove in any way that you are as exalted as you state.

Note you bragging about your attainment goes against what the Dao De Jing says.

And it's Dalai not Delai.

• Like 1

Credential less posters are getting old.

It seems here lately that we've been getting a lot of "oh I'm this" or "oh I'm that" or "that's low level I can fly and shoot lasers" or "no no no that's low. If you can't manifest light from your palms" yada yada yada...

OLD I tell ya...O L D !

I'm posting my question again just in case it was over looked due to the masked derailer. :)

Can anyone share their experience with a Fu Fak Shen?

• Like 3