Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Atlas Axis

I am looking for advice on healing the Atlas Axis connection (two upper most cervicals).

I have done some substantial research into this already.

I learned one needs: positional release with some cranio sacral.

Or, Atlas Profilax method (not very popular yet, see Consious Media Network interview if interested).

Or, change the environment...

Other ideas?

Edited by GrandTrinity

Do you mean changing the environment like floating in salt water? Swimming always does wonders for me when it comes to loosening and releasing tension.

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum

I am looking for advice on healing the Atlas Axis connection (two upper most cervicals).

I have done some substantial research into this already.

I learned one needs: positional release with some cranio sacral.

Or, Atlas Profilax method (not very popular yet, see Consious Media Network interview if interested).

Or, change the environment...

Other ideas?

you may want to try cranial release technique, its takes about 3 min and does alot of what cranio sacral does in an hour or whatever. plus gives you a great stretch thru your neck and downward. not alot of practioners incorporating that yet but they are out there. developed by chiro's.

I have tried NCR (neurocranial recontruction), check out www.ncrdoctors.com. I have also had about 20 Alexander technique lessons, which are pretty good for this area of the body, as well as a little bit of Trager work. They are all good.

I would not mess with it if I were you. The Atlas-Axis does not "go out" and if there were some sort of "subluxation" at that point you would not be typing right now.

Sign in to follow this