Sign in to follow this  
David Koch

Masterless Student.

Hi

After 15 plus years of being a student of as of yet an un-named form of Chi Gung, my Teacher was recently sent to prison for attempted murder. He was guilty of the crime, although I did testify on his defense. What saddens me is that it didn't have to end this way, and now I am left with what to do with my training. A lot of supernatural events have occured to me since my training has ended, due in part to( I assume) to my Chi Aura. I recently read Jim McMillans book, Seeking the Master of Mo-Pai. I wish to make contact with him as I think he may have some answers to my questions on Spiritual Protection. I have exhausted myself reading book after book, trying to find help. Just looking for some help here. Any Ideas?

There is a Mo Pai thread in the taoist section. He is not available due to terminal cancer, according that thread.

If you feel lost or disorganized in your training, it allways helps to clarify the main desire around which your practice revolves. And contemplate why you are doing what you are doing. And if you know the answer, ask yourself why you want which you are wanting and what is it about that which you like so much. Expand your awareness here and establish the beacon light to move towards. Teacher or no teacher. Now it's time to help yourself allow yourself to be who you want to be.

When you know where you're going, you know where you're going. It is allways helpful to loose unecessary bagage and return to simplicity, if you're headed some place where there is no place for excess bagage, don't take it with you. Simply leave it be, or hold on and face the consequences of doing or simply let go of the practice alltogether. You got plenty of choice to choose from :D

Edited by Everything

Hi David, given that you are prone to reading,

may I suggest the books by Carlos Castaneda.

I am sure you will find them compatible with your

previous learning, and the will provide you with the

vigilance and protection you seek.

Cheers.

Sign in to follow this