Yay!

I've been following Bashar for about two years now and am constantly amazed by his insight, sense of humour, and elegance of the message. Actually, I considered starting a thread about him myself :)

Here's another one I like about the Three Aspects of You:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR7HEGojnlk

Has anyone paid for and watched the longer videos on bashar.org? I considered doing it but would like some more info first.

• Like 1

Hello everybody :P

How does Bashar differ from the other channelers.

It's all very foreign to me how are they able to communicate with the higher beings

Edited by taiji_cat

Also,

please don't confuse Bashar with Basher ^_^

Basher

• Like 4

It's all very foreign to me how are they able to communicate with the higher beings

If I'm not mixing things up, the first video gentlewind posted contains some info on this.

In a nutshell, the entity Bashar is supposed to be a future incarnation of Darryl Ankar, so there is a special bond between them. Ankar also agreed to channel Bashar before he incarnated. Then, sometime in the 80s, Ankar had a UFO sighting which triggered the "contact". This type of arrangement/agreement made between incarnations is a common theme in many spiritual books/teachings. Hope this helps.

• Like 2

What I like about Bashar is the clarity of the information he delivers, and his sense of humour ! He never pauses or hesitates, its delivered effortlessly.

I have only seen a couple of other channllers, one in the UK who goes by the name of Joseph. He is good too, totally different to Bashar, more conservative in his delivery. Will try and find the link and add later.

I saw a really pathetic channeller on a UFO video who was so bad he was funny. The bad one's usually stand out a mile.

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1

What I like about Bashar is the clarity of the information he delivers, and his sense of humour ! He never pauses or hesitates, its delivered effortlessly.

So true, the audience often bursts into laughter at the live sessions. I really want to attend one (or twelve) of these when I get the chance!

It's incredible how simple and elegant many things are in his words, when it would take a top scientist ages to explain to same thing and it's still only a partial explanations plus usually not the least bit funny. I guess profound comedians are hard to find and funny philosophers probably even more so.

• Like 1

Just visited Amazon to have a quick peek at the books written by Joseph, and I may purchase a copy of one titled 'The Fall'.

It reminds me of the Cayce material, Edgar Cayce was known as the Sleeping Prophet. He would go into a sleep state and would then channel information regarding health, past lives and Earth Changes.

Link

http://www.edgarcayce.org/

Namaste,

gentlewind

I dont know what taoism got to do with aliens. I'm an opened bloke though.

Surely the answer is everything, as we are all One. We are all connected. And we too are an alien race to those who observe us.

I was abducted back when I was 5 or 6, although my memory of this is somewhat blurred. But it was, and still is a big part of my Life. I am still being abducted. As are many others.

We limit ourselves by remaining in the thought patterns we have trained to accept.

I choose to bungy jump way beyond our limiting mental constructs.

Taoism is all inclusive - ET's are more than welcome. It isn't an exclusive club.

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 2

Surely the answer is everything, as we are all One. We are all connected. And we too are an alien race to those who observe us.

I was abducted back when I was 5 or 6, although my memory of this is somewhat blurred. But it was, and still is a big part of my Life. I am still being abducted. As are many others.

We limit ourselves by remaining in the thought patterns we have trained to accept.

I choose to bungy jump way beyond our limiting mental constructs.

Taoism is all inclusive - ET's are more than welcome. It isn't an exclusive club.

Namaste,

gentlewind

You still have to prove to me that aliens exist.

If I may suggest: Just watch a few videos with an open mind and see if the information makes any sense to you. If it does, who cares if Darryl Anka is channeling a being that many consider an "alien"?

The captain of a great vessel will not act lightly or hastily.

Acting lightly, he loses sight of the world,

Acting hastily, he loses control of himself.

A captain can not treat his great ship as a small boat;

Rather than glitter like jade

He must stand like stone.

Lao Tzu is a spaceship.

• Like 3

If I may suggest: Just watch a few videos with an open mind and see if the information makes any sense to you. If it does, who cares if Darryl Anka is channeling a being that many consider an "alien"?

I gave him twenty minutes to me over. Fine he gives good advice. It dose matter if he isnt speaking to aliens because that is lying.

I don't have to prove anything Republic of Zen. Not my concern whether you do or don't believe in aliens.

But if you want to research the topic of ET's and UFO's/USFO's the information is OUT THERE :D !!!

I have seen some wonderful UFO documentaries regarding this wonderful subject, you'll even find accounts of ET'S and their craft in the bible - check out in the old testament, the book of Ezekiel. Hindu religious texts also have plenty of UFO related stories.

I have been interested in UFO's and ET's from the age of 12 when I saw my first sighting. I have also been retrieving memories of my abductions(began at 5 or 6), and am still being abducted ! It is a subject I love talking about. It is a vast, vast and fascinating subject.

Anyway, here's a favorite of mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjdevv_0SqQ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Cooper

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1

and am constantly amazed by his insight, sense of humour, and elegance of the message.

Here's another one I like about the Three Aspects of You:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR7HEGojnlk

The concept of channeling really seems to bring out some emotions.

I like that. I enjoy finding what triggers my emotions and to then sit with that.

Those triggers are often indicators of where I can focus to release conditioning.

I really dig the breakdown of the complete persona. I haven't heard it put this way.

higher mind conceives

physical brain receives

physical personality mind perceives

I know from experience that any time I can release that sense of control on the perception level, there is expansive relaxation and greater energy flow. In my practice, when I am utterly relaxed, I am not breathing, I am being breathed. When not tied into the need to feel in charge and that I must control everything and understand how it's happening... I am free to perceive the process. Free to be the process.

The physical brain, as I sense it, really seems more like a receiver than a generator. It can tune into various frequencies, but ideas come out of the gap between thoughts and that place is no mind/higher mind/whatever name you want to give it. That gap is Tao and Source for me. When I stop trying to use the brain as a generator, that relaxation actually allows for finer tuning by the receiver, to receive more clarity from source.

Once it gets to perception level, the process is already complete. I either remain in the process, in the moment and the flow is amazing, or I shift into analyze, attack, defend, glorify, or persecute mode and the energy splays out all over the energy-scapes like some pollack painting.

Good stuff. Thanks!

• Like 2

Gentlewind...............Please Phone Home !! ^_^

Hey Basher :D - which one though !!! :D

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1