Sign in to follow this  
Sean OD

Looking to start Eternal Spring Chi Kung exercise group in Van Cortlandt Park early weekend mornings.

Hi, I was certified last year by Master CK Chu of Chu Tai Chi located in Times Square to teach his Chi Kung system "Eternal Spring". I have been assisting teaching various classes at the school for about two years and would like to bring a free Chi Kung class to Van Cortlandt Park early Saturday/Sunday mornings around 8ish. The location I was considering is near the horse stables off Broadway and Mosholu which has a nice sized parking lot. If interested please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!!

• Like 1

I haven't had any responses via e-mail but if anyone is interested a free Eternal Spring Chi Kung class will be given this Sunday, June 16 at 8 am in Van Cortlandt Park. Enter the park at Broadway and Mosholu Ave and proceed straight to the parking by the horse stables. Plenty of free parking available. The meeting point is the John Muir Nature Trail sign which is right at the end of the driveway . All are welcome.

If I still lived in Brooklyn, I'd definitely come over and play.

Cheers to the offering and good fortune in your endeavor to share your art!

If I still lived in Brooklyn, I'd definitely come over and play.

Cheers to the offering and good fortune in your endeavor to share your art!

Thanks Silent Thunder.
  • Like 1

This Sunday June 26 at 8am there will be another free Eternal Spring Chi Kung class at Van Cortlandt Park. Enter park at Broadway

/Mosholu Ave entrance and follow the road straight to the John Muir Nature Trail sign. There's a large parking lot with plenty of free parking. Eternal Spring is a Chi Kung system started by Master CK Chu who has been teaching Tai Chi Chuan, Nei Kung, Meditation, and Push Hands in Times Square for over forty years. The forms/exercises themselves are meant to promote relaxation, deep breathing, proper alignment, and mind/body connection to make a healthier you. It also helps to introduce Tai Chi principles to help with your practice. For more info on Eternal Spring Chi Kung check out the website www.ckchutaichi.com.. All are welcome!!

This Sunday June 30 at 8am there will be another Free Eternal Spring Chi Kung class in Van Cortlandt Park at the same location stated above. In addition , at the CK Chu Tai Chi school located at 156 W 44th street in Times Square there will an Eternal Spring Chi Kung seminar on the same day June 30 from 1pm to 3:30 pm. The seminar goes into more in depth discussion about the system along with more individual corrections . Also ,students are encouraged to ask questions. It's a great way to learn about Eternal Spring and to enhance your practice. For more info on the seminar go the website www.ckchutaichi.com

Just an update, class is growing little by little. We will continue to meet Sunday mornings at 8 at the location previously stated in the thread. If ever I can't make it I will post it on here or follow me on Twitter :Sean O'Donohue@Seanseanod where I post updates.Thanks

When I read the title of the post I thought you might be referring to wing chun, one of the arts I do. As the Chinese characters for wing chun means eternal spring (詠春).

When I read the title of the post I thought you might be referring to wing chun, one of the arts I do. As the Chinese characters for wing chun means eternal spring (詠春).
thats interesting. I never knew that. A teacher of mine also trains wing chun and really enjoys it.

Today had a nice turn out of 7 of us early Sunday morning to practice Chi Kung. Always looking for more people so if you've been on the fence come check it out. Every Sunday morning at 8.

Sign in to follow this