h.uriahr

Bak Fu Pai's Sunn Yee Gong-Q&A

Sifu Garry,

I just sent an email to order the first video series of the Sunn Yee Gong.

I just have a few more questions.

Since you practice many other systems such as burning palm, red dragon, etc, do you feel all the energies of each system compliment and add to each other?

Since Sunn Yee gong works with heavenly energy and brain alchemy, manifesting the white light of ones yuan shen, how does the inner thunder result?

Does it result when the white light goes down to the lower elixir field whereupon rumbling sounds are heard, and kan and li copulate automatically after which embryonic breathing results. (dragon and tiger)

Or is what im describing a completely different alchemy.

Sorry for the questions, or if im talking too much theory. Thanks so much for releasing the sunn yee gong!

Best wishes!

Edit: what i said might be completely off topic but im still curious to hear your experiences!

Edited by Jascha

Who mentioned white light?

There is no guarentee re:Inner thunder as each persons thunder maybe different and path ways are opened differently.

I do the methods accordingly never mixing one of this and that, but I would wait 30mins to a hour at least an hour before doing any of my other stuff.

Fire Water mixes with every breath its when u are consciously breathing from form to formless that the magic happens.

Thanks a lot for info... i assume white light cause of the heavenly energy of Sunn yee gong, - white light being the light of yuan shen, returning original jing qi and shen to the body

The Tao that can be spoken is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named is not the eternal name
The nameless is the origin of Heaven and Earth
The named is the mother of myriad things
Thus, constantly without desire, one observes its essence
Constantly with desire, one observes its manifestations
These two emerge together but differ in name
The unity is said to be the mystery
Mystery of mysteries, the door to all wonders

• Like 1

Hey Sifu

Life has been seriously kicking me in tha bollox for the last couple of month's but started practice again yesterday :)

The energy was strong and blissfull.

When you say the complete level 1 do you mean the last of the dvds for level one or a complete dvd of all the meds ?

means the seated & stand static, standing short & long form!

so all the level one on one download ?

Cooool :D

Would there be any discount for people who have bought the meds already released ?

• Like 1

No - those DVDs have many seated and standing meditations worth more than what is sold for regardless & very good for you. Everything released is for progression not for making money!

But we have plans and changing a few things, prices and also using a different site for the material very soon, so it will all be cheaper and we wont be looking after the downloads or money that is paid.

• Like 2

Just wondering if the breath percentage are included on the DVD's or not? I read the thread and it seem to imply that they weren't. If they aren't included Sifu Garry would you impart them to us privately if we bought the DVD and had achieved a sufficent level as judged by you? thanks sir for the answer.

Just wondering if the breath percentage are included on the DVD's or not? I read the thread and it seem to imply that they weren't. If they aren't included Sifu Garry would you impart them to us privately if we bought the DVD and had achieved a sufficent level as judged by you? thanks sir for the answer.

The breath percentages are on the DVDs.

Sifu Garry,

I want to make sure I am doing the SYG level 2 standing meds correctly. I have been doing all of the meds in succession but only using the breathing sequence at the start of doing the first posture, then doing the other postures and when done with the last posture I end with 3 breaths. Correct or not correct? In other words, if I am doing all of the standing postures in a row at one session, I do not need to do the breathing sequence all over again for each of the meds/

And on the SYG level 1 sitting meds during the one looking like Monk Gazing at the Moon you do not have your hands at eye level, they are lower, closer to the mouth, is this correct? Because it seems as in Flying Phoenix that the hands should be at eye level?

Wishing you all a Dao Blessed Xmas & New Year!

finish each meditation and do the breath percentage all again for each one in the standing!

Holding the ball posture at face/mouth can also include the throat energy. As if u was to raise your hands up to fight!

Had a very intense SYG session on xmas morning before sunrise, I hope you are enjoying this wonderful peaceful powerful system.

Be safe & see you here next year….

I have a question that didn't occur to me until I tried the second set of seated exercises that have full 100s in between some of the numbers, for example:

• Start:100-70-100-30-100
  • Finish:100-100-100

So normally it would be something like:

• Start: "3 full Breaths - 80 - 70 - 50" where e.g. "80" means [inhale full, exhale 80%, inhale full, exhale 100%]
  • Finish: 3 Full breaths

So does "Start:100-70-100-30-100/ Finish: 100-100-100" mean :

• 100 : inhale full, exhale 100% (10 seconds), inhale full, exhale 100%
  • 70: inhale full, exhale 70%, inhale full, exhale 100%
  • 100: inhale full, exhale 100% (10 seconds), inhale full, exhale 100%
  • 30: inahle full, exhale 30%, inhale full, exhale 100%
  • 100: inhale full, exhale 100%, inhale full exhale 100%

Or are thoses 100s suppose to represent the normal inhales and exhales that bookend the percentages, in which case it would be:

• 100: inhale full, exhale 100%
  • 70: inhale full, exhale 70%
  • 30: inhale fulle, exhale 30%
Edited by Raynevin