effilang

Defense Minister of Canada discloses cooperation with aliens

They don't sneak up, they don't have to.

They alter time, they put the 'target' to sleep. They can even 'screen' dreams.

Sneaking up is what we humans do.

Make fun by all means, your not the first and certainly won't be the last. I'm not against a laugh but theirs a time(!!!) and a place(!!!). I am not joking around but sharing some of my experiences. But please, you fire away. Seen it all before !

I'm in good company as many military and commercial pilots have witnessed UFO's, astronaut Gordon Cooper springs to mind, so not bad company to be in eh !

Namaste,

gentlewind

I think the taoists here believe you, gentlewind. You are in good company.

Marblehead loves hanging around here banging his marble head against stuff, it gives him the kind of headache he likes, I think. ;)

• Like 1

I think the taoists here believe you, gentlewind. You are in good company.

Marblehead loves hanging around here banging his marble head against stuff, it gives him the kind of headache he likes, I think. ;)

I have a couple friends who are true believers, hell one of them even wrote a book. But I tend to side w/ Marblehead. It's not that I don't have an open mind, I just think much of the evidence can point towards other things. Extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof. That plus I'm not that interested in it.

That plus I'm not that interested in it.

Fair enough indeed.

My relationship to the Big Dipper through taoist meditation, was more or less the first thing that arrived to me on acquaintance with taoism, was the shamanic reality of it arrived before I even knew what taoism was.

We each have our own path, for me I am not interested in belief or opinions. Experiences are a different matter.

• Like 2

Perhaps I was unfairly making fun. Just the way I am. I do not believe in such things and the only "proof" of such things is what people have said they saw. No concrete proof whatever.

But it is truely sad to suggest that the Canadian government is cooperating and interacting with aliens.

But then, people will believe what they wish to believe. I will likely opt out of this thread now.

A very wise man once said "tell me something to make yourself feel better. I'd believe you."

A very wise man once said "tell me something to make yourself feel better. I'd believe you."

I have never been that wise or open-minded. But for those who can do that, great!

It's very adventurous too. I think I will love the new star trek movie! I've heared it's developers are very good at making movies! This has got to be a big mind bending and jaw droppingly awesome good movie! :o

But remember, it is just a movie.

No headaches but it sure helps me understand myself better.

But remember, it is just a movie.

or, dont limit yourself to that confine, and just allow yourself to think whatever you like.

A UFO has landed ... its here:

290px-GCHQ-aerial.jpg

GCHQ ,,, British intelligence headquarters ....

This guy from zetatalk Chat Q&A did a great work on this post.

Reply by Mark In Oz 16 hours ago

Hi Nancy,

Would the Zeta’s care to comment on if this is priming the population prior to the disclosure by Obama, or is it merely a timely coincidence?

Either way there are some pretty powerful and disturbing allegations made during this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=XEQdvYFMBAU#!

Hon. Paul Hellyer – Canadian Minister of National Defense testifies knowing of 4 Alien races actively visiting Earth.

This is a must watch video in which he states that they have concluded that at least four species have been visiting earth for thousands of years. There are live ET’s on earth at this present time and at least two of them are working with the United States Government.

He mentions the UFO presence is being kept secret by vested interests which he refers to as a Cabal comprising of members of the Three Sisters including the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group, the Tri-Lateral Commission, the International Banking Cartel, Big Oil, Various Intelligence Organizations, and select members of the military, who together have become a Shadow Government of not only the United States but of much of the western world.

Quote “The aim of the game is a world government comprising members of the Cabal who are elected by no-one and accountable to no-one, and according to Mr Rockefeller the plan is well advanced”.

Published on Jun 1, 2013

Hon. Paul Hellyer - Minister of National Defense
Testified knowing of 4 Alien races actively visiting Earth.
Source: http://ddsdtv.blogspot.com

Monsignor Corrado Balducci - Vatican theologian-Interview on Italian television:
"We can no longer think... is it true? Is it not true? Are they truths or are they lies--if we believe or if we don't believe--no! There are already numerous considerations which make the existence of these beings [extraterrestrials] into a certainty we cannot doubt."

Former Special Assistant to the Executive Director of the CIA Victor Marchetti:

How the CIA Views the UFO Phenomenon, Second Look, Vol. 1, No. 7, Washington, D.C. (5/1979) -- "We have, indeed, been contacted -- perhaps even visited -- by extraterrestrial beings, and the US government, in collusion with the other national powers of the Earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public."

Deputy Chief of the Royal Belgian Air Force Major-General Wilfred de Brouwer:

"Postface" in SOBEPS' Vague d'OVNI sur la Belgique - Un Dossier Exceptionnel, Brussels: SOBEPS (1991) -- "In any case, the Air Force has arrived to the conclusion that a certain number of anomalous phenomena has been produced within Belgian airspace. The numerous testimonies of ground observations compiled in this [sOBEPS] book, reinforced by the reports of the night of March 30-31 [1990], have led us to face the hypothesis that a certain number of unauthorized aerial activities have taken place. Until now, not a single trace of aggressiveness has been signaled; military or civilian air traffic has not been perturbed nor threatened. We can therefore advance that the presumed activities do not constitute a direct menace."
"The day will come undoubtedly when the phenomenon will be observed with technological means of detection and collection that won't leave a single doubt about its origin. This should lift a part of the veil that has covered the mystery for a long time. A mystery that continues to the present. But it exists, it is real, and that in itself is an important conclusion."

Japan's Top Government Spokesperson, Chief Cabinet Secretary Nobutaka Machimura and Japan's Defense Minister, Shigeru Ishiba:
Beliefs and Concerns about UFOs - Japan's top government spokesperson: UFO's definitely exist. Chief Cabinet Secretary Nobutaka Machimura said to reporters on December 18, 2007, "I definitely believe they (UFOs) exist." 3 days later Japan's Defence Minister Shigeru Ishiba considers how his Self Defence Forces could respond to an attack by space aliens while adhering to limits on military action under the country's war-renouncing Constitution. "There are no grounds for us to deny there are unidentified flying objects and some lifeform that controls them", Ishiba said. "Few discussions have been held on what the legal grounds are" for military response. (Bloomberg) by Stuart Biggs

Sworn Affidavit by a Lieutenant Walter Haut concerning his experience of the 1947 UFO crash AT Roswell, NM:
Lt. Walter Haut, public relations officer at Roswell Army Air Field in 1947 left a sworn affidavit concerning his experience with the Roswell UFO crash in 1947. His sworn affidavit was only to be opened after his death. Haut died in December 2005 and sometime in June of 2007 the text contained therein had been released. He describes seeing the UFO and the occupants consisting of alien bodies as well as a high-level meeting with Col. William Blanchard and General Roger Ramey, Commander of the Eighth Army Air Force.

Astronaut Scott Carpenter:
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." ~ Astronaut Scott Carpenter - Carpenter photographed a UFO while in orbit on May 24, 1962. NASA still has not released the photograph to the public.

Buzz Aldrin on Fox News:
"We just about could have said, 'Look, we see a UFO out the window going along with us.' You know what would have happened? The public would have gone crazy! We were smart enough to say, 'Where is the upper stage rocket? We think we might be looking at that out the window."

Colonel Joseph J. Bryan III:
Founding member of the CIA's psychological warfare staff, advisor to NATO
"These UFOs are interplanetary devices systematically observing the Earth, either manned or under remote control, or both."
"Information on UFOs, including sighting reports, has been and is still being officially withheld."

President Jimmy Carter - Interview following his sighting of a UFO at Leary, Georgia - October 1969:
"It was the darndest thing I've ever seen. It was big, it was very bright, it changed colors, and it was about the size of the moon. A red and green glowing orb radiated as it hurtled across the southwestern Georgia skies. We watched it for ten minutes, but none of us could figure out what it was. One thing's for sure: I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified flying objects in the sky."

Here is the answer if you are curious, on the bottom of the page : http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/08ju2013.htm

Edited by ragamor

I'm a fan of Star Trek.

I look forward for the day I board Enterprise to tour the galaxy.

The captain Kirk had fling in every other planet. Do Aliens have compatible sex body part with human? I'd find out then.

Understand your what better?

My Self. I'm not Vmarco, I have a Self. (That would be mostly my subconscious mind where all the keys to all my emotions lie.)

My Self. I'm not Vmarco, I have a Self. (That would be mostly my subconscious mind where all the keys to all my emotions lie.)

Ah! I wondered where I left my keys.

• Like 2

Please don't be so humble.

http://thetaobums.com/topic/28172-animal-flesh-and-the-fall-of-man/page-23

Actually the wise man was bolder than I remembered.

"Just tell me some lies that make you feel good about yourself. I'll believe you."

Well, I'll be damned!!! I did say that, didn't I? But you do know I was joking, right? Just trying to make the boy feel better.

Where did you get that self from? Whats it made of?

Well, I'll be damned!!! I did say that, didn't I? But you do know I was joking, right? Just trying to make the boy feel better.

Make him feel better.

Good will builds our world.

Love holds everything together.

They are the same thing to me.

Shouldn't gentelwind deserve the same treatment as that boy? Especially gentlewind is a saint, IMHO.

Where did you get that self from? Whats it made of?

There is such a thing called a brain. Remember that from your old school days?

I didn't "get" it, it has always been a part of me. What is my brain made of? Let's just all it "grey matter".

It is called "self-awareness". Look into a mirror. There "you" are! Are you happy with the image you see? That will be your "self" giving the answer.

Make him feel better.

Shouldn't gentelwind deserve the same treatment as that boy? Especially gentlewind is a saint, IMHO.

Well, I really wasn't that hard on him. All I said was that I didn't believe that stuff because there is no "proof". Yes, I did try to be funny with the Sneaky Pete thing but that wasn't all that bad.

No, I haven't been unfair. But no, I cannot tell him I believe in aliens and especially ones that are working with the Canadian government.

Shall we talk about something else? Thank you.

• Like 1

Well, I really wasn't that hard on him. All I said was that I didn't believe that stuff because there is no "proof". Yes, I did try to be funny with the Sneaky Pete thing but that wasn't all that bad.

No, I haven't been unfair. But no, I cannot tell him I believe in aliens and especially ones that are working with the Canadian government.

Shall we talk about something else? Thank you.

Please don't think you upset me or was 'hard' on me. I simply answered as honestly as I always do, so I apologize for giving the impression I was 'wounded' !!! I am all for a laugh and a joke, but I wanted to convey were I was coming from - a serious angle so to speak. Thats why I wrote theirs a time and a place for humor.

The proof you talk about is locked away, re: Gordon Cooper's film/photographs of the alien craft which landed during a test flight. He tells of the account in the video I posted. The Pentagon have it. Its pretty obvious that with all the high technology countries have that they are the first to know if a craft crashes, they send a team to deal with the retrieval and tidy the area up. Then witnesses are often visited and told to remain quiet.

As for you believing in aliens, it matters not. I know based on my own encounters that off planet beings are real. Also inter-dimensional beings are real. I have friends who have been abducted and we share our experiences, so I know I'm not bonkers ! At first I really struggled, especially with the missing time and the bruises and needle marks; but hearing from others that this happened to them was a relief.

So, to conclude - I am not upset. I was simply being honest about the timing of the attempted humor.

Namaste,

gentlewind

Make him feel better.

Me - a saint !!! Now that is funny ! I'm a million miles and more from being a saint ! I just try and be me, sometimes its good and other times not so.

Were the heck did gentlewind is a saint come from ?!*£ Bleeding heck. I've done some, ahem, truly outrageous things and will never be awarded a sainthood !!!

Now that made me laugh hydrogen. And my mates..........

Bill Hicks UFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1MuT_KSOo4

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1

I seriously appreciate the joyoush effort you place in the discovery and exploration of alien phenomena. If you did not, then who would? I don't know anyone but you right now who is even aware of so many ET concerning facts. So that's a very proud thing to be of. I mean, that's a very thing to be proud of. I mean... That a proud to be a very thing of!! I MEAN!! WTF!!!

Oh yeah, that's a very proud being, to be a thing of... I mean... That's proud to a very being of thing. I'm confused... :(

:) Obviously your mind is elsewhere. So you eject from from your 'thought spaceship' and deliver your sarcasm - well done, so proud of you. :)

High ranking military personnel from the US, Belgium, Mexico, Brazil and the UK have taken more than a passing interest in the subject of UFO's and ET's, Commercial pilots and former presidents of the US have even claimed to have seen a UFO. I'm in good company !!!

Beam me up Scotty....................... :D

Namaste,

gentlewind

There is such a thing called a brain. Remember that from your old school days?

I didn't "get" it, it has always been a part of me. What is my brain made of? Let's just all it "grey matter".

It is called "self-awareness". Look into a mirror. There "you" are! Are you happy with the image you see? That will be your "self" giving the answer.

You know what is really funny. If you talk to yourself, as if the person that just said something is another person and now you have to respond,

Lol, I think that's funny too! It's like we're exactly the same person! :lol:

Wait... Maybe we are :o

Yawmaygawd....

• Like 1