blue_solar_storm

Who has read the books: Conversation with God by Neale Donald Walsch

I am reading books from the author Neale Donald Walsch.

He is stating he is having a direct channel with God and has written several books about this. The books are bestsellers in multiple countries. They have been translated to 37 languages. The material feels like the author would not be able to produce by himself. I am taking a positive side on the material in these books.

My opinions is not so important. I am curious to see what people here have to say about this. Has people here read these books?

You can, with a bit of pirate magic, download all of them as audiobooks.

http://cwg.org/

The official website.

He is stating he is having a direct channel with God and has written several books about this. The books are bestsellers in multiple countries. They have been translated to 37 languages. The material feels like the author would not be able to produce by himself. I am taking a positive side on the material in these books.

My opinions is not so important. I am curious to see what people here have to say about this. Has people here read these books?

The official website.

Hi Blue, I've read a few of his books. Some material resonates, and its a decent enough read. Saw the film too, which was OK.

I think he is communicating with his Higher Self and not g_d.

Namaste,

gentlewind

i read all three books, saw the movie as well. pretty good info, and i like the way it was presented! it was reminecent of what i experienced in the astral world. nothing in the spirit world is as i was taught coming from a christian background.

i read all three books, saw the movie as well. pretty good info, and i like the way it was presented! it was reminecent of what i experienced in the astral world. nothing in the spirit world is as i was taught coming from a christian background.

Astral world experiences? I would love to hear more about your experiences and what it is you practice. Care to share?

I read the first one and enjoyed it. Some engaging insights.

He perceives God, I perceive source or higher Self.

All rivers lead to the ocean in the end.

I used to love playing the conversation game.

Ask a question and then be open to any source to receive your answer.

A snippet of conversation, a billboard on a bus, open a book to whatever page strikes you...

fun stuff...

• Like 1

Movie. If everything is manifestation of thought, which places limitations on thinking, and reconciling Hegelian education institutes keeps mind perpetuated in cycles of beginning-end. As long as mind doesn't identify with each 'aha' thought that arises within all these stories we keep trying to savor, Life is as it is, a continueous amusement to the senses. ;)

• Like 1

I read the first one and enjoyed it. Some engaging insights.

He perceives God, I perceive source or higher Self.

All rivers lead to the ocean in the end.

I used to love playing the conversation game.

Ask a question and then be open to any source to receive your answer.

A snippet of conversation, a billboard on a bus, open a book to whatever page strikes you...

fun stuff...

Some of the 'communications' I've had from my Invisible Helpers have been most timely ! As you say Silent Thunder, they can get messages to us via billboards, conversation,, songs and overheard snippets of conversation. Last week I was mulling over a tricky situation, trying to work out how best to broach the subject, and the following day the person I was going to have the conversation brought it up first ! I was most appreciative and said thanks !

I reckon it was his higher self or highly evolved being communicating with him. Either way, the material is good. A conversation with the Source - would short circuit an individual ! So I reckon its no the Big S ! Just my current opinion - always open to change !

By the way anyone like Bashar ? I do. Sorry about digressing, but if anyone wants to chat and share videos regarding Bashar then lets open a thread.

Neale though - good dude. Does he still have his beard ?

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1

Movie. If everything is manifestation of thought, which places limitations on thinking, and reconciling Hegelian education institutes keeps mind perpetuated in cycles of beginning-end. As long as mind doesn't identify with each 'aha' thought that arises within all these stories we keep trying to savor, Life is as it is, a continueous amusement to the senses. ;)

Thoughts fascinate me. Where do they come from ? The Quantum Vacuum maybe. Also do you (anyone) ever experience a though that you know doesn't come from you - or is from an old behaviour pattern (unwanted download) ? I do !

I inherited a bad habit of judging people on how they dressed (I'm not the best dressed or have ever been foolish enough to say that I am !). Particular irritants were baseball cap wearing folk - especially the elderly, also elderly folk wearing trainers with smart pants; yes, I was quite a saddo :wacko: . Ladies with particularly fat legs would bring up a thought yelling 'tree trunks ahead' - one of my Mum's favorite sayings ! Glad to say I no longer have this problem most of the time, however it can still happen, like when I am waiting and a lady with large legs enters my view - the pop out thought, 'tree trunks', well pops out from 'nowhere'.

About my dress sense - I'm a celebrated slob. Tracksuit bottoms at all times with t shirt is how you'll find me 99% of the time, I like comfort. Shirt and ties are for those who wear shirt and ties !

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 2

By the way anyone like Bashar ? I do. Sorry about digressing, but if anyone wants to chat and share videos regarding Bashar then lets open a thread.

No, never heard of that...

Thoughts fascinate me. Where do they come from ? The Quantum Vacuum maybe. Also do you (anyone) ever experience a though that you know doesn't come from you - or is from an old behaviour pattern (unwanted download) ? I do !

I inherited a bad habit of judging people on how they dressed (I'm not the best dressed or have ever been foolish enough to say that I am !). Particular irritants were baseball cap wearing folk - especially the elderly, also elderly folk wearing trainers with smart pants; yes, I was quite a saddo :wacko: . Ladies with particularly fat legs would bring up a thought yelling 'tree trunks ahead' - one of my Mum's favorite sayings ! Glad to say I no longer have this problem most of the time, however it can still happen, like when I am waiting and a lady with large legs enters my view - the pop out thought, 'tree trunks', well pops out from 'nowhere'.

About my dress sense - I'm a celebrated slob. Tracksuit bottoms at all times with t shirt is how you'll find me 99% of the time, I like comfort. Shirt and ties are for those who wear shirt and ties !

Namaste,

gentlewind

Thoughts come and go, and are contained within Time-Life. As long as ego self doesn't define them as your own, and your not attached to hinderance or hiding behind subjectivity, then all is well. Thoughts are Tools. Helper or Hinderance.

(Among Sufis otherness(subjectivity) is equivalent to thinking of one's self as something other than the Beloved-As Is.) Namaste c:

• Like 1

The official website.

Blue-Solar-Storm,

once you've posted five times in this Lobby, you'll then be able to post elsewhere in the Forums.

Basher

I saw the movie as well.

I don't believe anyone hears god at all. I believe god talks to everyone through the life experience itself, everything about life you understand by living it.

I don't believe the guy who wrote the book was talking to god either, just his deep self that he had long forgotten. Which some may consider is actually God, but that's a different matter altogether... I don't think so because everyone has depth inside themselves...just like everyone has a conscience.

• Like 1

Astral world experiences? I would love to hear more about your experiences and what it is you practice. Care to share?

well i practice a multitude of paths to ascention learning from all of them and understanding what all of them bring to life and the spirit. they are all peices of the one system that my group and i have been putting back to gether and simplifying. but of my experiences in the astral consists of awakening in one of two states. whats known as an inner projection and an outer projection. this means to consiously project outside your body or inside your body. in these states of being you can witness god reality and much much more. you will understand that life is far beyond any thing that we could have even imagined!