Perceiver

Anyone interested in doing a study group?

Hi

Anyone interested in doing a Skype "study group"?

Briefly explained, I am looking for 4-8 people preferably with active kundalini who are using Taoist methods to manage their side effects. The purpose of the group is for us to have a "mini-conference" on Skype once or twice a month in order to share knowledge, advice and ideas as we all progress spiritually and learn to manage this energy.

About me
I accidentally released my kundalini two years ago. I don't have very strong side effects anymore, but I need to manage this energy, as it is stimulated by everyday concentration activities such as reading and writing. I have recently taken up the taoist methods for managing the energy (micro-cosmic orbit) and will continue on this path for some time. And therefore, I am very interested in connecting with people who have a similar background, in order to share knowledge and tips about how to improve our situation.

About you
You are a person who has a somewhat similar background. Preferably, you are also using specific methods to try and manage your kundalini, and are interested in connecting with like-minded people. It would be nice if you are using the taoist methods, but this is not an absolute necessity. As this group is intended for people with kundalini, then it would certainly be nice if you also have experienced this :). It is however not a absolute prerequisite - you are welcome to join the group if you are just using the taoist methods to evolve spiritually and want to share knowledge with a group of likeminded people.

Ideally you are located in Europe. If you are located in the US there will be time difference, which can make it difficult to find a common timeslot. But if you are a student, working from home etc and can log on to Skype from 9-16 during the day, then that would work :).

The study group - purpose and frequency
I would prefer this group to have around 4-8 participants. This is enough to facilitate a rich conversation - and not too many to make one such impossible. My idea is that we can connect over Skype once or twice a month - depending on our need - and share ideas and knowledge. Each meeting might last for an hour or more if necessary. But this is something we can always adjust once we get the group going. I already have a list of ideas for the first few meetings, and I hope that people in the group will be active in suggesting topics too.

I do not see myself as the "leader" of this group, and I expect there to be a group democracy where we all can contribute to the agendas and framework of the meetings. I will however admit people into the group depending on their relevance - ie. if you have no experience with kundalini, you are not interested in using any methods to manage it and you don't train in taoist methods, then your participation is not incredibly relevant ;-).

What to do now?
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, then send me a PM.

In any case, thank you for reading this entry and have a nice day :)

Edited by Perceiver

I think this is a great idea.

my skype is phil_robertshaw

count me in!

By introduction, my kundalini was released about 3 years ago and I practice qigong methods to building a foundation for the energy. More on the call...

Great great :). So far no one else has signed up. But I will post this in the general forum later.. Can imagine they don't read the "beginner's forum" :-)..