Sign in to follow this  
wenwu

spirt guides yes or no

what are the peoples' here take on sprit guides?

As i have mentioned before on of my best friends/teachers was a shaman and she was a great believer in people sent to guide you on your path, I have had a few different conversations with other people and chatted to them about their experiences, this usuallly inculdes them slipping into a "no mind" state or what ever tag you want to give it and then seeing a figure or figures that they take to be their spirit gides. I practice meditation and standing qigong but i have never had any experience like that. I haven't been searching for it i just know that it hasn't happened.

anyone no more about this?

Edited by wenwu

what are the peoples' here take on sprit guides?

As i have mentioned before on of my best friends/teachers was a shaman and she was a great believer in people sent to guide you on your path, I have had a few different conversations with other people and chatted to them about their experiences, this usuallly inculdes them slipping into a "no mind" state or what ever tag you want to give it and then seeing a figure or figures that they take to be their spirit gides. I practice meditation and standing qigong but i have never had any experience like that. I haven't been searching for it i just know that it hasn't happened.

anyone no more about this?

good topic. i can only tell you from my personal experience and that of my girlfriends with whom i live. years ago, although i was open to the idea but didnt really go either way, i would have wondered if it were true. today i know i have at least 3 guides, two of which were kind enough to come to me in my minds eye during my 3rd reiki attunement. the last came thru during meditation several months later. i had been doing alot of spiritual work and having a lot done so i was extremely open to it i suppose. i know they are there at all times, i call on them often ( not as much as i should ) i even ask for their assistance during exams and particularly finals. i have even started noting that when i do call on them and pray for assistance from them and some of my favorite ascended masters, i always am calmer, the information flows extremely smooth and i always do great on my finals. now i dont ask for the answers. LOL i ask that the information i studied come to me uninterrupted and smoothly. it does. unlike other times, when i forget or i stay nervous or whatever. i might still do well but not as well and have to spend more time reading over the questions etc. that is just one example. my guides help in all sorts of ways, so do the ascended masters that privilege me with their presence when i ask them to help me. they are always there, they are always everywhere and want to see all of us do well and continue on the path we chose before we incarnated. this life is just a spiritual journey, to bring us all closer to THE ONE by learning the lessons we need to learn. it would be much more difficult in my opinion if we didnt have higher beings helping us, even when we dont know it, or choose not to acknowledge them, they are there.

my girlfriend on the other hand practices shamanism and works with her power animals, ascended masters, spirit guides and others on a daily basis, almost 24/7, even in her dreams alot of the time. do to her practicing acupuncture and dealing with patients and wanting to make them better, her treatments look like acupuncture but the energetic and spiritual work she does during the normal treatment takes it to a whole new level. her guides and others are always there, she unlike me can see them alot of the time at will and even paints pictures of them that we put up around the house.(gifted artist i guess. LOL) we both listen to our guides when treating people as well, and take measures as not to absorb the xie qi ( evil qi, pathogenic factor etc ) i have seen others that dont pay attention to this or not even think about it come out after treating someone with say low back pain or a migraine etc and end up having low back pain or a migraine LOL although the patient feels better. so for me i like my spirit guides etc and am thankful for their assistance.

Hi! My experience is similar to Yuangi and his girlfriend's experiences. I am a conscious channeler, which means I channel my guides through me and get the benefit of interacting with them directly and remembering everything that has transpired. The drawback is that it is sometimes difficult for me to move aside for the guides to come through unfiltered. It means that I don't always "get their message". I am a recovering control freak...I'm working on building more trust. lol.

The guides come through usually as a visual human or animal form in my third eye first, then their personality just fills me up. They all have different accents, speak different languages, or do different things. For example, one of my guides sings through me. One draws. One dances and does yoga through me. One, I am learning, is a warrior. One channels through to do healing work on myself or others or sometimes I lead the healing and she assists. As far as I know, I currently channel four. Sometimes they are present simultaneously. They use all of my faculties....sight, sound, voice, my body.

I don't know how many guides I have, though. When others do energy work on me, they often say it feels like a crowd has filled the room. I say I am just schizophrenic...lol. I am often surrounded by many animal guides. Eagle, Hawk, Parrot, Sparrow, Horse, and Lion. I think that some of my guides have an animal form and human form. (For example, Parrot is the guide who dances.)

Similar to Yuangi, my guides seem to help me function better. I don't know yoga or Qi Qong. They teach me. I never was much of a singer. They helped me with breathing and training and now I sing to stimulate chakras. Many people notice an improvement in my singing. I can't draw very well, at all. But when I enter the meditative state and allow the guide to take my hand, I draw much better. Still no Rembrandt, but the symbolism and objects that I draw are things I would never be able to conjure up on my own. They also help me with my psychic ability. The work I do entails utilizing empathic psychic ability.

They help me to function better in daily life. For example, this weekend I was shooting pool with my husband. I have never beat him. I have never come close to beating him in a game of pool. I am not good at it. I called on Jonin, my warrior guide, to show me how to do it. I had a run of 5 balls for the win. Yay! That has NEVER happened in my life.

I even conducted an experiment with it. I played the next game with my husband, but I did not call on Jonin, but simply shifted my breathing and focus. I did not win, I did not play as well as Jonin could, but I did better than I would have done without shifted breathing and better focus.

I view spirit guides as friends and teachers that are simply not living a human life on Earth at the moment. They are no different to me than my "real life" family and friends. It often feels that I have one foot here on Earth and one foot from where I came from and where I will go. It does not make for the most functional living here on Earth, but...I wouldn't have it any other way at the moment.

we both listen to our guides when treating people as well, and take measures as not to absorb the xie qi ( evil qi, pathogenic factor etc ) i have seen others that dont pay attention to this or not even think about it come out after treating someone with say low back pain or a migraine etc and end up having low back pain or a migraine LOL although the patient feels better.

I am a testimony to what you are saying here...hahaha. I was under the notion that I was always protected in light when I opened my healing practice. Within a year of running myself ragged doing healings, I developed a flare up of Fibromyalgia. I ended my practice in December in order to heal myself. As I go through the healing process, I am learning more and more about protecting myself better. I am also beginning to recognize when I have a spirit or energy in my presence that is uninvited and unwelcomed. It feels as a weakness in my lower spine. That is how I know I am not dealing with a guide or invited presence. I call on the Supreme, my guides, and my own power to protect me when I get this feeling. I have found this has been very effective, though I do worry a bit that if I am feeling the weakness in my lower spine when such an entity presents itself if it is already too late and that the reason I am feeling the weakenss is because I have already absorbed the negative energy. If this is the case, I don't know how to protect myself prior to feeling the sensation in my lower spine.

Hi! My experience is similar to Yuangi and his girlfriend's experiences. I am a conscious channeler, which means I channel my guides through me and get the benefit of interacting with them directly and remembering everything that has transpired. The drawback is that it is sometimes difficult for me to move aside for the guides to come through unfiltered. It means that I don't always "get their message". I am a recovering control freak...I'm working on building more trust. lol.

The guides come through usually as a visual human or animal form in my third eye first, then their personality just fills me up. They all have different accents, speak different languages, or do different things. For example, one of my guides sings through me. One draws. One dances and does yoga through me. One, I am learning, is a warrior. One channels through to do healing work on myself or others or sometimes I lead the healing and she assists. As far as I know, I currently channel four. Sometimes they are present simultaneously. They use all of my faculties....sight, sound, voice, my body.

I don't know how many guides I have, though. When others do energy work on me, they often say it feels like a crowd has filled the room. I say I am just schizophrenic...lol. I am often surrounded by many animal guides. Eagle, Hawk, Parrot, Sparrow, Horse, and Lion. I think that some of my guides have an animal form and human form. (For example, Parrot is the guide who dances.)

Similar to Yuangi, my guides seem to help me function better. I don't know yoga or Qi Qong. They teach me. I never was much of a singer. They helped me with breathing and training and now I sing to stimulate chakras. Many people notice an improvement in my singing. I can't draw very well, at all. But when I enter the meditative state and allow the guide to take my hand, I draw much better. Still no Rembrandt, but the symbolism and objects that I draw are things I would never be able to conjure up on my own. They also help me with my psychic ability. The work I do entails utilizing empathic psychic ability.

They help me to function better in daily life. For example, this weekend I was shooting pool with my husband. I have never beat him. I have never come close to beating him in a game of pool. I am not good at it. I called on Jonin, my warrior guide, to show me how to do it. I had a run of 5 balls for the win. Yay! That has NEVER happened in my life.

I even conducted an experiment with it. I played the next game with my husband, but I did not call on Jonin, but simply shifted my breathing and focus. I did not win, I did not play as well as Jonin could, but I did better than I would have done without shifted breathing and better focus.

I view spirit guides as friends and teachers that are simply not living a human life on Earth at the moment. They are no different to me than my "real life" family and friends. It often feels that I have one foot here on Earth and one foot from where I came from and where I will go. It does not make for the most functional living here on Earth, but...I wouldn't have it any other way at the moment.

I am a testimony to what you are saying here...hahaha. I was under the notion that I was always protected in light when I opened my healing practice. Within a year of running myself ragged doing healings, I developed a flare up of Fibromyalgia. I ended my practice in December in order to heal myself. As I go through the healing process, I am learning more and more about protecting myself better. I am also beginning to recognize when I have a spirit or energy in my presence that is uninvited and unwelcomed. It feels as a weakness in my lower spine. That is how I know I am not dealing with a guide or invited presence. I call on the Supreme, my guides, and my own power to protect me when I get this feeling. I have found this has been very effective, though I do worry a bit that if I am feeling the weakness in my lower spine when such an entity presents itself if it is already too late and that the reason I am feeling the weakenss is because I have already absorbed the negative energy. If this is the case, I don't know how to protect myself prior to feeling the sensation in my lower spine.

one thing we do is anchor ourselves with the divine light thru our baihui (du-20) point and from there thru the taiji pole to our upper, middle and lower dantien and then thru our kidney 1 point on the soles of the feet deep into the earth. i have got a bunch of meditations and visualization that are mostly taoist, not only for that but for gathering the qi from the sun, moon, stars and 28 constellations, most are from mao shan, wu dang etc in china. also, i use hand mudra's to project the type of qi i want, yin or yang. then you also have tongue postions, not just the fire postition that is normally used, there are also tongue postions according to the organs in 5 element thought. that way you are gathering the qi from the universe and not depleting yourself or your organs. its easier to deplete yourself than most think. a few good meditations to use are the wu zang, tian wu zang, and creating energetic bubble and protective force fields meditations. alot of them are time consuming to do but i have about 30 different types or so. there are several nei guan and shen gong meditations as well that help prepare a person for not only healing, being protected, but also for spiritual enlightenment. gotta have them all to progress! LOL the main thing i try to keep in mind when working with people is not to use my qi or my organs qi otherwise i will get depleted for sure.

one thing we do is anchor ourselves with the divine light thru our baihui (du-20) point and from there thru the

taiji pole to our upper, middle and lower dantien and then thru our kidney 1 point on the soles of the feet deep

into the earth. i have got a bunch of meditations and visualization that are mostly taoist, not only for that but

for gathering the qi from the sun, moon, stars and 28 constellations, most are from mao shan, wu dang etc in

china. also, i use hand mudra's to project the type of qi i want, yin or yang. then you also have tongue

postions, not just the fire postition that is normally used, there are also tongue postions according to the

organs in 5 element thought. that way you are gathering the qi from the universe and not depleting yourself or

your organs. its easier to deplete yourself than most think. a few good meditations to use are the wu zang,

tian wu zang, and creating energetic bubble and protective force fields meditations. alot of them are time

consuming to do but i have about 30 different types or so. there are several nei guan and shen gong

meditations as well that help prepare a person for not only healing, being protected, but also for spiritual

enlightenment. gotta have them all to progress! LOL the main thing i try to keep in mind when working with

people is not to use my qi or my organs qi otherwise i will get depleted for sure.

Hi there! Which books, if any, would you recommend, in this regard? Thanks for sharing, btw! :D

Sign in to follow this