Kasuku

SUNN YEE GONG - COMMENTS ATTAINMENTS?

No its not true, there is no attainments just hard work, good health depending on diet and how you live, but this system is very good for all people and cultivators.

I aggree.Good Health is your greatest "power".Everything else is secondary.

• Like 1

Yes, I am aware SYG is for health, like FP. Just clarifying what I read on that blog. and thank you for answering. how about "inner thunder"?

ok Sifu Gary.

Still waiting, roughly two weeks for my income, to purchase.

What is your guideline for having sex? I'm doing sex twice a month. I'm 38 years old.

As we progress though the levels, is there herb combination to boost our SYG meditations?

Thanks

As long as the sex isnt draining you, sex is good for the body and energy. Twice a month lol good luck with that but Kudos for being so strict. Is it necessary depends on how your diet and life is but I asked GMDW he said its not that important unless you are more religious type. Sex is also emotion so being a monk emotions are taken away...have sex but as long as it isnt hurting your practice yeh?

I dont give away the formulas only to students when I feel that they have deserved it and I trust them.,

Edited by Warrior Body Buddha Mind
  • Like 1

Sifu Garry

On the standing meds , you do 3 breaths to come out of a med ,then 3 to start the next one ,

so do you do 6 breaths in a row then the next % >?

Sifu Garry, I have read where Fo Ti is an herb that many have taken who practice chi kung. Do you have any thoughts about this herb?

Is it he shou wu? Ron Teeguarden disclosed a lot of material on this stuff.

but what is wrong with it? yeas, i too have noticed it. but it might be process of cleansing. i drink lot of water to assist the process of detoxification.

Been getting some awesome emails regarding others that have just bought the second seated levels of SYG, just wanna know if anyone here has started the second series and if so any experiences during these next levels?

Are you preparing a trailer

Is it only on my screen Garry disappearing? :blink:

Was thinking of both FP and SYG and honestly having tried both thinking it is too much practicing both.... There is so much stuff to do!!!

BUT I recall Garry mentioned Burning Palm system and that he even liked it more and it is shorter. And I wonder when it is going to be out? I mean BP meditations.

I have 2 DVDs of SYG and leave it for the right time. At the moment FP takes all my time.

Antares, I'm in agreement, too much to do and too little time unless one is retired or unemployed.

So I now do select Flying Phoenix meds and all of the SYG 1. The SYG is more powerful than FP. I also do a dvd from GM Doo Wai of powerful static standing meds which on the dvd he states they are better than FP. My medical intuitive tested them and told me to stop the FP and do the Doo Wai. These meds were part of his family lineage since 690 AD when his ancestors were the physicians to the Emperors of China.

Tao, is there breath % in 690 A.D. meds?

As far as I know GMDW said that FP and BFSYG are equal. But it seems Terry Dunn has released only basics of FP. So vol. 1 & 2 which you have done are probably the foundation of FP for the more advanced FP meds. And may be FP is more cumulative in nature than others BFP arts but I dont know, it what I wanted to clear up but no one knows exactly. May be Burning Palm is more powerful and shorter at the same time .

In his very first posts Terry said that FP is purely medical qigong which is "safety net" for other BFP arts.

There is martial advanced forms and application too but it was said that it is not going to be released on DVDs.

Still not sure... May be SYG... And plus some FP standing forms from vols. 3 & 4 for 30 minutes.

Have you done vol.7, Tao?

Thanks for your overview on the subj

Edited by Antares
  • Like 1

SYG Starts with being still, the benefits are enormous as well this will sort the boys out from the men! ;)

SYG is hardcore when its comes to its cultivation, the only thing is lacks the strength & conditioning side that the Hard kung fu will give. BFP has the kung fu forms and these meditations or some did the FP, SO me personally if you are not doing any kung fu forms or workouts with internal training, maybe do SYG & throw in body weight exercises or weight training keep the body externally strong combining with SYG's powerful internal energy. BEAST MODE!!! ;)

• Like 3

My medical clairvoyant echoes Sifu Garry's claims for SYG, he said it is extremely powerful, his exact words. My own experience with SYG after just one week is that it is indeed powerful. I seldom can sense subtle energies except for Reiki and FP in the hands, but I can feel a strong energy from SYG, especially meditations 5 and 6 that really work on the heart chakra. It would be hard to miss that energy. To answer the question about doing vol. 7 of FP, I do the med for energy and the med for deep sleep on that volume and the 60 70 40 5 if there is time. But my priority now is SYG. On the 690 AD there is a unique breathing sequence since for the standing static meds you only do one breathing sequence before the first one and it lasts thru the rest of the meds. It is a really long one but easily memorized. Very strong energy from 690 AD. Different feel to it than the soft, gentle energy of FP.

And FP is not purely medical chi kung at all. It opens spiritual centers. It works on all levels.

• Like 4

By the way Anatares, last year I did one of the advanced FP meds from GM Doo Wai dvd and I was warned ahead of time not to do this by my medical clairvoyant who tested the dvd. He said it was so powerful and my nervous system was not yet ready for that strong energy. He was right. I tried one meditation twice and I had so much trouble falling asleep that I never tried it again. I am having no problems with the SYG. In fact, I did most of the SYG last night right before bed and I went right to sleep.

• Like 1