Lightchild

Hello travelers.

I'd like to greet everyone around here, I'm simple fellow who tries to learn more about ancients arts.I'm 24 years old, born catholic but not very religious or spiritual person, yet, I think I'd like to become more attuned to my roots.

I have a situation that brought me to this forum, in my chest, around my solar plexus my japanese friend said I have too much yin (or negative energy ?)energy that is causing me troubles, and I have to balance or remove it.

He said that yoga or qiqong can help me deal with it myself, so I arrived here trying to find some guidance.

There is someone who can help with some guidance in the art of qi qong ( or anything similiar), a comprehensive guide that I can find on the internet, so I can start practice and hopefully feel better.

Thank you very much.

• Like 1

lightchild,

welcome, and if you post in general discussion or taoist discussion,

you will receive responses.

not many look here in the lobby.

Yes, we've been working on spam reduction techniques. This particular chance seems to have been fairly effective at stopping a large number of the previous spambots without keeping any prospective members from enjoying the boards.

i reckon this is effective and it also produces threads of substance here in the lobby.

i accidently stumbled upon this.

I'd like to greet everyone around here, I'm simple fellow who tries to learn more about ancients arts.I'm 24 years old, born catholic but not very religious or spiritual person, yet, I think I'd like to become more attuned to my roots.

I have a situation that brought me to this forum, in my chest, around my solar plexus my japanese friend said I have too much yin (or negative energy ?)energy that is causing me troubles, and I have to balance or remove it.

He said that yoga or qiqong can help me deal with it myself, so I arrived here trying to find some guidance.

There is someone who can help with some guidance in the art of qi qong ( or anything similiar), a comprehensive guide that I can find on the internet, so I can start practice and hopefully feel better.

Thank you very much.

Welcome to the forum Lightchild, I am a recent arrival. Great forum with great folk !

Namaste,

gentlewind