Rebel Emperor

I want to overthrow the System.

You mean there's a System ?

Wow !!!

I thought it was all just happening organically.

• Like 4

I want to overthrow the System.I want to overthrow the System.I want to overthrow the System.

The only powers you or anyone has are ..

You have some control ,of some of your thoughts, and some of your muscles, some of the time.

After mastering those , you will have firm foundation- to consider fixing the system for everyone else.

If you overthrow the current system, what new system will you replace it with?

one of multidimensional love, peace, tolerance, being, and travel! ;)

The System has many tentacles

but no organic French fries

the System disguises childbirth

amongst the dancing flies

Spew forth its rancid waste

don't mention faith

the System hates that word

it prefers an obedient herd

Sorry folks, it just popped out of me - the above verse, lets not be perverse !!!

I am not a number

- you bloody well are.

Am I ?

Time to cry !

The System has spoken.

Namaste,

gentlewind

PS Blame the meds I'm on...... :D

• Like 1

Well, sometimes I feel like throwing up on the system, but I've come to the realization that it's all just a reflection of our current human condition evolving and my own in particular. So it's kind of what HarmoniousUniverse and Stosh said. On the other hand, the OP may not exactly be serious about this post :)

• Like 2

The System is perfect = It is giving us a perfect opportunity to start afresh. Will enough of us be able to grasp the chance to create something which is not self devouring. I view the 3 major poisons as being politics, religion and education.

We have a chance to live spontaneously.

Where are the brave souls ?

Or do we carry on living lives akin to laboratory rats ?

Born - registered with the government (check Strawman)

off to nursery, juniors and infants; then secondary school

depending on your parents you may be sent to Sunday school or similar

you may be a victim of their religious beliefs even further - eg: the catholic 'holy communion'

the conveyor belt of indoctrination in just a few steps............you know where this is going :blink:

After leaving secondary school their are further indoctrination options such as college or university.

It'd be better to be a headless chicken than a lab rat !!!

The System likes people in fancy dress costumes such as the police and the military, because they carry out their orders like mind controlled zombies.

We inflict misery upon ourselves on behalf of the parasites that be.

Just a few thoughts......

Oh yes, the EU are trying to make it illegal to grow your own vegetables etc. Prison may await our green fingered friends, unless folk begin to wake up and tell these parasites to...........

Police State is creeping ever closer............

Freedom of Speech is almost gone.

Look back and see how we've arrived at this point - all by design.

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1

60 Million people in the UK, living under the constant scrutiny of Big Brother & his CCTV....phone taps on private conversations, reading copies of our private e-mails, logging all our movements by our vehicles license plates & Mobile phones.

All (so each Government says) to Protect our FREEDOM !!!

How many "real" Terrorist types in the UK at the moment ?

500 ?

5,000 ???

Target them for the 24/7 survellience & leave the rest of us alone... Gosh Darn It !!!!

Also, EU get your filthy hands off our British Cucumbers !!!

Basher Heart (LOL)

Edited by Basher

Keep them distracted by providing mind numbing TV shows and large doses of sports - in particular football. Like I say were all lab rats, undergoing various tests without our consent.

Isn't London CCTV capital of the world ? Can't avoid being filmed. Not that I go to London, but I always make a point of observing where they are - CCTV that is. Buses and taxis also have CCTV. Go to ASDA or Tesco, and again your being filmed. The invasion is 24/7. We purchase tracking devices - otherwise known as mobile phones, so we buy into the Big Brother State - the fools even camp outside all night for the latest whatever it is phone; when they have one that wipes your arse I may buy one !!!

Its laughable that you require permission to have a protest, you need to apply for a license. A busker is also required to apply for a permit.

Apply = is to beg.

Be a good dog and do as we tell you.

In Scotland the government want to introduce a State Guardian for all new born babies - in other words they want to break the bond between mother and child. Interfere at every possible stage.

Terrorists. Catch word and CIA/MI5 will be monitoring this thread. Pathetic. Speak out against the government and your known as a risk. Well, the government are the terrorists. That is the truth. The UK, USA and Israeli governments are terrorists and damn good at it too. We are too busy watching the X Factor or Strictly Come Dancing, or the various 'soaps' to notice or be bothered what developments are happening right outside our own front door's. The ex head of MI5 wants neighbors to spy on one another - East Germany springs to mind - STASI.

Prison Planet - built with our co-operation.

Namaste,

gentlewind

I want to overthrow the System.I want to overthrow the System.I want to overthrow the System.

I want a new BMW.I want a new BMW.I want a new BMW.

• Like 1

No one rules if no one obeys.

Too many people are addicted to the System and 'need' to be ruled - they have been successfully indoctrinated.

However, their is a slow awakening underway.

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1

Also, EU get your filthy hands off our British Cucumbers !!!

Dammit, I need to stop thinking of naughty stuff when I read harmless forum posts on politics...

But you have to admit that the wording "our British cucumbers" is somewhat peculiar, isn't it? If I'd say the same thing in German ("Finger weg von unseren deutschen Gurken!") people would find it comical, too.

On topic: Since we're discussing the channel Bashar next door, this video fits nicely:

You are your government!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkgF6L5MzlQ

Dammit, I need to stop thinking of naughty stuff when I read harmless forum posts on politics...

But you have to admit that the wording "our British cucumbers" is somewhat peculiar, isn't it? If I'd say the same thing in German ("Finger weg von unseren deutschen Gurken!") people would find it comical, too.

On topic: Since we're discussing the channel Bashar next door, this video fits nicely:

You are your government!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkgF6L5MzlQ

Yes and no. Our caring (ahem) government (meaning Mind Control) will dispatch its policy enforcers (also known as police officers - or thugs as is often the case) to ensure we do as our government wants.

Going off grid is frowned upon as it undermines their laws, statutes and acts. Profit margin suffers too. Control. Its all about control.

A crack is appearing in the fabric of their suffocating material. People are waking up, although the sound of snoring can be deafening !!!

Home schooling is frowned upon.

And in Scotland the government wants to introduce State Guardians for new born babies.

They want to outlaw home grown vegetable produce here in Europe. All seeds must be registered with the EU.

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1

It's illegal in some US cities to collect rain water from your own gutters. I mean wow. Rain falls from heaven free and unregulated,

• Like 2