Jonas

Nice to be here!

Hello folks!

I am new to this forum but I have read the posts some time now before I decided to register.

I am coming from the tantric / hindu / kundalini system that also have systems for transmutation / pranayama and deep meditation techniques. However I am more and more interested in the Taoist approach since it seems to focus more on the different quant-stages of energy and have much knowledge about the transformation of Jing to various Chi and finally Shen (Vitaliy, energy field and Spirit).

I definitely have raised the chi up the spine in different periods, but I have fallen in some traps.. Especially giving my energy out to women in a kind of "soul orgasm", dissapated it on healing, and other things wich forced me to take a long break from it all to burn all ties and bonds created. Actually the system I come from regarded the dual cultivation as superiour to the single one (it was said you could get further, faster trough that) but I also know the pitfalls on that way.

Right now I am inte the single cultivation (I am single) and I succeed to transmute my Jing to chi.

Reasons I believe I succeed is following signs:

1. Feeling a thick aura of blissful energy around me.

2. Very calm. Easy to sink into empty mind state. Even at work.

3. Don't care about people around me, I have my own field.

4. A kind of wet, cold and clean fluid coming down from my prain that washes my eyes.

5. Having perfect sight

6. Thick silent breath.

7. Feeling cold energy back up my spine.

8. Deep voice.

9. Very little need for sleep.

Of course I save my seed and do some squeezing of perineum to pump up the Jing and inner breathing practices. I do it when I feel it. I have no regular schedule. It works for me.

Along with that I keep calm and watch my mind for agitation and sexual fantasies.

I also realized that food is of extreme importance. If I eat cream, meat or any heavy food my heart goes up in rate. Since the body gets subtler when you transmute sexual energy it must work hard to get rid of all heavy toxins coming from bad food.

So a good mixer (magic bullet) helps me mixing drinks of fresh fruits and veggies, also short time cooked soups of vegetables and fish, nuts and yoghurt is my mainly diet. I don' eat bread or much carbon hydrates.

So that was a little about me and my life right now! please comment if you feel like it!

Sounds awesome - any sensation you notice in the center of your brain -- like a magnetic bliss? Can you focus on that to intensify it?

Welcome to the forum - five posts and you're in the main forum.

Hello folks!
I am new to this forum but I have read the posts some time now before I decided to register.
I am coming from the tantric / hindu / kundalini system that also have systems for transmutation / pranayama and deep meditation techniques. However I am more and more interested in the Taoist approach since it seems to focus more on the different quant-stages of energy and have much knowledge about the transformation of Jing to various Chi and finally Shen (Vitaliy, energy field and Spirit).
I definitely have raised the chi up the spine in different periods, but I have fallen in some traps.. Especially giving my energy out to women in a kind of "soul orgasm", dissapated it on healing, and other things wich forced me to take a long break from it all to burn all ties and bonds created. Actually the system I come from regarded the dual cultivation as superiour to the single one (it was said you could get further, faster trough that) but I also know the pitfalls on that way.
Right now I am inte the single cultivation (I am single) and I succeed to transmute my Jing to chi.
Reasons I believe I succeed is following signs:
1. Feeling a thick aura of blissful energy around me.
2. Very calm. Easy to sink into empty mind state. Even at work.
3. Don't care about people around me, I have my own field.
4. A kind of wet, cold and clean fluid coming down from my prain that washes my eyes.
5. Having perfect sight
6. Thick silent breath.
7. Feeling cold energy back up my spine.
8. Deep voice.
9. Very little need for sleep.
Of course I save my seed and do some squeezing of perineum to pump up the Jing and inner breathing practices. I do it when I feel it. I have no regular schedule. It works for me.
Along with that I keep calm and watch my mind for agitation and sexual fantasies.
I also realized that food is of extreme importance. If I eat cream, meat or any heavy food my heart goes up in rate. Since the body gets subtler when you transmute sexual energy it must work hard to get rid of all heavy toxins coming from bad food.
So a good mixer (magic bullet) helps me mixing drinks of fresh fruits and veggies, also short time cooked soups of vegetables and fish, nuts and yoghurt is my mainly diet. I don' eat bread or much carbon hydrates.
So that was a little about me and my life right now! please comment if you feel like it!

Welcome.

I am curious about which foods you have found to be beneficial to your practice?

Sounds awesome - any sensation you notice in the center of your brain -- like a magnetic bliss? Can you focus on that to intensify it?

Welcome to the forum - five posts and you're in the main forum.

Hi pythagoreanfulllotus! Nice you are the first person to comment my post. I've read some of your postings and I find them very interesting and inspirational.

I feel right now I am not "full" in my pineal gland. Its like a vessel there and when its full of transmutative fluid (purified yang-chi) it will flow over and down the face to the heart. I remember in hindu tradition it was called the "nectar of Amrita" and is very vigorousing and purifying. Its not the same as the ordinary chi circulating around but a more refined clear fluid. But I experience some of it already and since I have been there before I know how it should feel when youre on right track.

But I will definitely try to do as you suggest, focus there and see if I notice the bliss. I also had the opposite experience.. in the "dark nights" I felt extremely underpressure in middle of brain, like something pulling my hair from within the skull.. I cannot say the reason for this underpressure but it was not comfortable.

I have had two major experiences, one back in spring / summer 2000 (lastin 3 months) and one about same time the year after, also lasting about 2-3 months. I can tell details about that but not right now. It was quite powerful experiences back then, but then I got together with a gf and I kind of lost the way and entered into samsara hehe.

Looking forward to hear more from you.

Edited by Jonas

Welcome.

I am curious about which foods you have found to be beneficial to your practice?

Thanks!

In general terms I try to avoid heavy proteins (like much beans, any meat, etc.) and much carbonhydrates (like pasta, rice, potatoe). Start with very low carb and then feel what you really need. If you feel you are insufficient with energy, just add some noodles or sweet potatoe gradually. In general when on the way of cultivation and energy retention you should not need so much food / energy as people not going this way.

For me its a bit extreme to fast some days and then eat normal. Fasting can be good sometimes (especially if you are in a deep meditation period) but normally I think its better to balance your diet.

I seldom drink cold water but prefer fresh juices from any kind of fruits and vegetables. Mix grapes with ananas and fresh spinage leaves (the handpicked fresh ones you buy in a bag for example). Or try strawberries with oranges. Another one is tomatoe with spinage leaves.. Its really interesting to find good mixtures. Then add some water (not too much). I bought a "magic bullet" mixer to effectively mix it.

If I eat out (as I do together with workmates) I always try to order fish. Salom and white fish are good.

If I am home I take a put and boil some water. I ad some olive oil in it. Then I add fresh colorful vegetables and just cook them slightly. I also add fish. Red (salmon) and different white ones are nice. If you like you can change fish for lenses, example red or green dahl. I dont put any salt in but sometimes some chili in. They I eat this with sticks slowly and drink all soup left over (most nutrients are in the water, so dont pour it out!).

Add some genuine brewed Japanese soy to season it.

I was thinking to go totally raw but that I think is too extreme for me. I like slightly cooked and warm food.

If I am just a bit hungry, I like to eat some nuts and dried fruits. To breakfast I eat yoghurt, goji, nuts. No musli or serials. Cottage cheese is also nice.

The most important is to feel that your food is "pure". Of course you may eat junkfood once in a while, I am not fanatic, but the important thing is that your main diet should be light and pure.

I find that after one or two month of eating like this meditation / inner silence is very easy.

Just my experience!

IMG_0106.JPG

I was told by masters that food lower consciousness.

Sounds reasonable.. and when you still need to eat something its better to eat light / pure than gross