yondaime109

I've lost the will to live, What the point of living anymore?

Only MIND emptiness converts jing to chi.

Playing with yourself does not create mind emptiness - the sex fluids are NOT jing energy.

-- hold on.

I'll get the Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality book I told you to read.

No reason, I've already checked it out. I don't need chi to attract women. I just need believe that I can attract women and my subconscious will do the rest.

These two things are not the same. Mantak Chia advises men to practice "masturbating" without

ejaculating. I think this is a ridiculous thing to tell people to do. It just doesn't work. By the time

your mind and your energy reach your genitals due to manual stimulation, that's too late already.

Your energy has dropped too low and is already in your genitals.

see that's GARY CLYMAN.

Yeah so Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality

differentiates

generative fluid

and

generative force.

Generative fluid is sex fluid but it's not jing energy which is generative force.

Generative force produces generative fluid.

So you want to make generative force into CHI energy.

Making generative force into generative fluid is going the wrong way.

You're GOING THE WRONG WAY.

haha.

Yeah so Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality

differentiates

generative fluid

and

generative force.

Generative fluid is sex fluid but it's not jing energy which is generative force.

Generative force produces generative fluid.

So you want to make generative force into CHI energy.

Making generative force into generative fluid is going the wrong way.

You're GOING THE WRONG WAY.

haha.

Thanks for breaking that down, IIRC Taoist Yoga was kind of hard to understand :wacko:

Yeah so you need to produce an inner fire in the lower tan tien to transform the generative fluid into generative force.

But at the age of sixteen his consciousness takes over the control of his life, and his intellect develops gradually. With inner fire soaring up in his body, his (essential) nature is replaced by his heart, so that desires and passion fill his being. And in his quest for fame and wealth he indulges in cunning and artfulness and invents all sorts of tricks to deceive others without appreciating that by so doing he harms his real nature. So by troubling his heart and body, he dissipates his vitality and causes his essential nature to vacillate.

So the fire has to get under the water but what happens is the fire of the heart instead soars up and out of the eyes.

So you sublimate the water (sex fluids) and you lower the fire by mind emptiness.

That is how to create the chi energy.

yondaime, regarding some other questions in your original post...

I first had a bit of a crisis myself when I got into this whole reincarnation bit. We'll all die, what's the point?

But think about it this way. If you were to kill yourself now, there's no telling who you are going to be reincarnated as. You could reincarnate as a rich jock who has life paid for and is fucking the gals from the age of 14 on.

Or you could reincarnate to a poor, war torn country where you are drafted into a dictator's army and fucked up the butt from the age of 14 on.

And there's no way of knowing how spiritually aware you will be in that life. Will you recognize you are one life out of many? Will you be a Christian, a Muslim, an atheist? Too busy to care?

You DO have some measure of awareness now. You know that spiritual practices exist, you know that reincarnation exists. If you kill yourself now, you very well may lose whatever progress you have.

It's a better idea to find a practice that will allow you to cultivate and keep what you develop across multiple lifetimes.

Every (what I consider to be) genuine spiritual tradition I have encountered says that, at some point, you develop to a point where your awareness and (a degree of) your progress gets carried over with you into subsequent lives.

For me, THAT is my goal in this life. Not full on enlightenment. But to not lose what I have when I die.

So I can use the reincarnation process FOR me (determining where and how I will incarnate) rather than it be a roulette game, where I hope I reincarnate into a place where I can quickly rediscover spirituality and get to where I was quickly. Because there's no guarantee that'll happen.

• Like 1

I first had a bit of a crisis myself when I got into this whole reincarnation bit. We'll all die, what's the point?

But think about it this way. If you were to kill yourself now, there's no telling who you are going to be reincarnated as. You could reincarnate as a rich jock who has life paid for and is fucking the gals from the age of 14 on.

Or you could reincarnate to a poor, war torn country where you are drafted into a dictator's army and fucked up the butt from the age of 14 on.

And there's no way of knowing how spiritually aware you will be in that life. Will you recognize you are one life out of many? Will you be a Christian, a Muslim, an atheist? Too busy to care?

You DO have some measure of awareness now. You know that spiritual practices exist, you know that reincarnation exists. If you kill yourself now, you very well may lose whatever progress you have.

It's a better idea to find a practice that will allow you to cultivate and keep what you develop across multiple lifetimes.

Every (what I consider to be) genuine spiritual tradition I have encountered says that, at some point, you develop to a point where your awareness and (a degree of) your progress gets carried over with you into subsequent lives.

For me, THAT is my goal in this life. Not full on enlightenment. But to not lose what I have when I die.

So I can use the reincarnation process FOR me (determining where and how I will incarnate) rather than it be a roulette game, where I hope I reincarnate into a place where I can quickly rediscover spirituality and get to where I was quickly. Because there's no guarantee that'll happen.

Brilliant! Pretty much my outlook as well.

According to Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality - only middle age and old men should masturbate to activate the energy.

The deer exercise is DEFINITELY the wrong exercise for a 17 year old. haha.

I had a coworker who was reading Taoist Yoga and when he got to the masturbation part he couldn't control himself and masturbated.

Oops - he couldn't handle that book. He was only 24.

So yeah I read it first when I was 29.

Most importantly IMO it moves energy http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/afrikan-wholistic-health/41609-deer-exercise-men.html

However IME the best way to improve "bedroom skills" is to practice with a loving partner, it's called making love for a reason ;)

I don't have a gf though, I just want the ability to fap for as long as I want have as many multiple orgasms.

That's a nice perspective.

I don't have a gf though, I just want the ability to fap for as long as I want have as many multiple orgasms.

Yeah I used to have -- probably -- at least 20 orgasms a day.

But they were internal orgasms. I rarely ejaculate.

Yes, That's my goal. Internal orgasms.

So not to derail too much, but I've run into the issue that theurgy brought up in his thread a few days ago.

I get some nice orgasms without ejaculations when I'm either with my girl, or doing it alone.

But then I just gotta relieve the fluid pressure! And I wound up ejaculating with subsequent orgasms just to relieve the pressure.

Which means I wound up having like 40 orgasms total. 20 without ejaculation, and then 20 with to make up for all the pressure.

Sufficed to say, masturbation has become a chore.

So again, yondaime, be careful what you wish for.

Yes, That's my goal. Internal orgasms.

I tried physical stimulation and my own experience was it just made things worse.

I've given you two other sources saying the same thing - Mantak Chia is wrong.

Gary Clyman says this and also the original teachings - Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality.

Unless you are impotent then the deer exercise would be o.k.

So no ejaculation and no physical stimulation.

Empty the mind - reverse breathing -- do horse stance - do "moving of yin and yang"

Presto - amazing internal orgasms.

I just sit in full lotus and usually have an internal orgasm just after an hour of full lotus meditation.

But see when I did psychic mutual climaxes - that was tantra - and I don't do that anymore.

I was not building up my energy and it was too dirty of a practice. haha.

But that's when I had 20 mutual orgasms a day - for five years.

not just internal for me - but internal also for the female. At the same time.

• Like 1

So not to derail too much, but I've run into the issue that theurgy brought up in his thread a few days ago.

I get some nice orgasms without ejaculations when I'm either with my girl, or doing it alone.

But then I just gotta relieve the fluid pressure! And I wound up ejaculating with subsequent orgasms just to relieve the pressure.

Which means I wound up having like 40 orgasms total. 20 without ejaculation, and then 20 with to make up for all the pressure.

Sufficed to say, masturbation has become a chore.

So again, yondaime, be careful what you wish for.

You're not sublimating to create chi energy then.

See if you're doing it with a girl - then you're not getting Mind Emptiness.

There has to be two things

sublimation and purification.

Purification is the left side vagus nerve that brings the energy down to the heart to turn it into chi energy.

So yeah if you don't do that properly then you may have some internal orgasms but you are not really sublimating and creating chi energy.

I don't know what you are doing - but if you still have to ejaculate then you are not doing it correctly.

The sex fluid should be BURNED into chi energy. -- it should not remain any more.

you say "masturbation has become a chore"

when you are "doing it alone" - are you using masturbation?

Reread the thread - a couple pages back.

Gary Clyman, Taoist Yoga and my own experience all says that physical stimulation is GOING THE WRONG WAY.

You are just creating generative fluid which is the opposite direction to create chi energy.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 1

I tried physical stimulation and my own experience was it just made things worse.

Gary Clyman says this and also the original teachings - Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality.

Empty the mind - reverse breathing -- do horse stance - do "moving of yin and yang"

I just sit in full lotus and usually have an internal orgasm just after an hour of full lotus meditation.

But see when I did psychic mutual climaxes - that was tantra - and I don't do that anymore.

Chia's method turned me into a sex obsessed raging maniac. :blink:

You're not sublimating to create chi energy then.

See if you're doing it with a girl - then you're not getting Mind Emptiness.

There has to be two things

sublimation and purification.

Purification is the left side vagus nerve that brings the energy down to the heart to turn it into chi energy.

So yeah if you don't do that properly then you may have some internal orgasms but you are not really sublimating and creating chi energy.

I don't know what you are doing - but if you still have to ejaculate then you are not doing it correctly.

The sex fluid should be BURNED into chi energy. -- it should not remain any more.

you say "masturbation has become a chore"

when you are "doing it alone" - are you using masturbation?

Reread the thread - a couple pages back.

Gary Clyman, Taoist Yoga and my own experience all says that physical stimulation is GOING THE WRONG WAY.

You are just creating generative fluid which is the opposite direction to create chi energy.

So are you telling me to give up the idea of sex altogether?

I'll do all that, Hold the full lotus meditation. I'll pass. But, Isn't Reverse Breathing a bit risky?

So are you telling me to give up the idea of sex altogether?

I know this is really wild -- but the chi sex is etheric sex and actually when you open your pineal gland from your heart energy - then you can perceive other people's internal emotional energies more precisely then actual physical sex enables.

So yeah - real reality - it means that our personal desires and personal will power is an illusion - desire is just an instinctual reaction from the chi energy.

So if you build up your male chi energy then females will instinctly have orgasmic reactions to you.

So if you want to attract the females that is what is required.

But I'm just saying you can have lots of sex without needing physical contact.

I mean females arching their backs, shuddering in orgasms, etc. haha. You have ejaculation but just up your spine.

I'm not recommending this. I'm just saying that it is possible and physical contact is not necessary - it just makes things more messy.

Reverse breathing is not too wild.

You can just do it a mild way

Actually the MIND controls your breath.

So if you quiet the mind - what happens is that if your chi energy builds up then the physical breathing is less necessary.

It is like electrolysis. You don't need water because you create it from the chi merging the hydrogen and oxygen.

Same with breathing. The body will pulsate with electromagnetic energy that is breathing energy into you -

So reverse breathing is just a beginning practice - just do it mild - the main thing is it helps the sublimation.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus