Fai0607

Astral Projection?

Recently I have found an interest in the idea of astral projecting/out-of-body experience. But it does make me wonder, is it achieving a "visit" to the celestial plane? Is our spirits actually leaving our body or is it all a different state of consciousness and in our heads?

I believe in a celestial plane and the idea that we can travel outside our body for a set period of time truly intrigues me. What are your thoughts on astral projection, and if you have tried, what were your experiences like?

• Like 1

there are no answers to such questions

you can only assume

and your theory will be affected by your beliefs and perception

thats why i dont buy into any theory

• Like 2

you have to be careful astral projecting, you are open up to negative entities when you do, i've actually "astral projected" before, to the hungry ghost world, when i didn't want to be in that world anymore, i said a mantra, i saw my whole body go back into my body

Edited by becomethepath

As above so below... kinda like Earth... but things are more in correspondence (like attracts like)

Thoughts + Emotions more rapid manifestation

Good to have clear intent and focus.

It is possible and a powerful tool... though I have more experience with lucid dreaming.

There is a guy on youtube channel = AstralBooBaby

Very cool guy, very genuine... you may want to start at his first videos and work your way through.

Enjoy! Happy Travels as he would say :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/AstralBooBaby

Treatise%252520On%252520Astral%252520Pro

The Universe is Within

• Like 2

there are no answers to such questions

you can only assume

and your theory will be affected by your beliefs and perception

thats why i dont buy into any theory

Yes. Since my experiences, some have told me they truly were experiences with other worlds/times/dimensions and others have said it's just my mind sorting things out. or maybe it's both? But the more I keep asking the question, the more my head hurts...so just let it be and enjoy and be grateful whatever you find. It can be a good tool to letting go at the very least...that what I found.

you have to be careful astral projecting, you are open up to negative entities when you do, i've actually "astral projected" before, to the hungry ghost world, when i didn't want to be in that world anymore, i said a mantra, i saw my whole body go back into my body

Yeah. Being attacked by demons was certainly not on my wish list! :(

Cont' regarding Earth...

Like on Earth there are those who believe they own you... funny aye?

Silence being consent... hmm?

Well apparently these same people are also aware of the astral etc ... and have similar Ideas in both planes

The Astral we have more immediate control over (our sphere/ Kingdom)... and can implement our Will instantly.

Like some are now doing on Earth they are claiming their Sovereignty... and are no longer a part of "The System"

So claim that and understand that and feel that... shout it to the Heavens.

Understand your Divinity

You are yours and yours only :D

Every Man a King, Every Woman A Queen.

Be Free! :D

Charles_Ernest_Butler_-_King_Arthur.jpg

Thanks to the Bear

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

the more I keep asking the question, the more my head hurts...

this is because you are literally raising blood to your brain thinking about these difficult supernatural questions. Funny enough, consciously raising blood to the brain is in itself an astral projection technique. One that works very well, but can be damaging if you don't have certain prerequisites

• Like 2

If, before sleep, you meditate on the image in my avatar, you will visit my pure land in your dreams and receive direct instruction from me.

cant promise I wont just be laughing my ass off tho. :D

Edited by Fū Yue
  • Like 1

any form of concentration practice or meditation that doesn't involve sinking energy to LDT will surely raise energy to the head

done before sleep regularly every night will eventually bring lucid dreams or astral projection

The astral world is freaking nuts. You can do whatever the heck you want there and one's 'abilities' are only as good as one's imagination and self-understanding and belief system. New Agers like to call it the 4th dimension. Hence why you see damn near anything and everything there, people and characters of all types.. Unfortunately it is usually done while sleeping. I have yet to meet some one, besides native americans, who can consciously project without excessive imagination on their part. One can have lucid dreams in the astral as well, which is pretty fun, you can help others, mess with others, learn new things, or sit and observe.

Now going out-of-body in this realm, that is something that is dangerous but very fun as well if one is capable of doing so.

If, before sleep, you meditate on the image in my avatar, you will visit my pure land in your dreams and receive direct instruction from me.

cant promise I wont just be laughing my ass off tho. :D

HAHAHaa.

• Like 1