Sign in to follow this  
hydrogen

I got spooked the other night.

Around 12 pm, after three hours practice, I went to bed. Remembering some joke, I chuckled to myself. I felt something jumped around my throat area. Then I heard laughter of a young man. The Qi felt on my neck spread to my whole body quickly. My body started shaking, very vigorous that the whole bed vibrated. My comforter got a life of its own. It clung to my whole body like a saran wrap. I saw a faint golden light face from my third eye. Then suddenly, everything stopped. I saw a bed with blue and white bed spreads and a toy bunny.

After it's over, I felt light and good. I could hear the the birds singing outside at midnight. What was that? I have a few guesses.

1. A stagnant Qi triggered a chain reaction of events.

2. Normal going to sleep process, I just noticed it then.

3. An astral friend played a prank on me.

Any ideas? Thanks.

anyhting tha tlooks dark, black or ominous is bad. If it's golden, it should be positive and good. I remember bodhistavva earth treasure came and saved me in my nightmare. He came out of this golden portal and he had a golden aura around him.

Edited by becomethepath

Haha I just finished feeding the hungry ghosts this evening and then came in and saw this lol.

Haha I just finished feeding the hungry ghosts this evening and then came in and saw this lol.

May I ask what exactly are you doing with the ghosts? Are you simply feeding them or are they working in exchange for food?

If they are exchanging for food, your going to develop karma with them and eventually will be on the other side of the equation mind you. Just an fyi. If it is some kind of pact/contract and both parties mutually agreed, then that is surely different. But without giving a statue of consent, karma becomes to the underline factor for consent whether in this life or the next.

Around 12 pm, after three hours practice, I went to bed. Remembering some joke, I chuckled to myself. I felt something jumped around my throat area. Then I heard laughter of a young man. The Qi felt on my neck spread to my whole body quickly. My body started shaking, very vigorous that the whole bed vibrated. My comforter got a life of its own. It clung to my whole body like a saran wrap. I saw a faint golden light face from my third eye. Then suddenly, everything stopped. I saw a bed with blue and white bed spreads and a toy bunny.

After it's over, I felt light and good. I could hear the the birds singing outside at midnight. What was that? I have a few guesses.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Possible possession or exorcism. A higher being came and cleaned up the whole ordeal.

May I ask what exactly are you doing with the ghosts? Are you simply feeding them or are they working in exchange for food?

If they are exchanging for food, your going to develop karma with them and eventually will be on the other side of the equation mind you. Just an fyi. If it is some kind of pact/contract and both parties mutually agreed, then that is surely different. But without giving a statue of consent, karma becomes to the underline factor for consent whether in this life or the next.

No I'm not exchanging anything with them, feeding hungry ghosts is a Buddhist practice where you say some mantra's over some food so that the hungry ghosts can eat it. It helps to alleviate their suffering and earns you merit. Here is info on it.

http://www.meditationexpert.com/self-improvement/s_make_offerings_to_hungry_ghosts_for_accumulating_merit.htm

anyhting tha tlooks dark, black or ominous is bad. If it's golden, it should be positive and good. I remember bodhistavva earth treasure came and saved me in my nightmare. He came out of this golden portal and he had a golden aura around him.

This is not true at all; sometimes the reverse is actually true.

Any ideas? Thanks.

At an educated guess, either an entity, or how your own self is processing things.

Basically with anything like this, you see if you feel better or worse over the next week. If worse, do some work to clear anything out, if better, then all is good ;). Or you could just light some incense and do some prayers regardless. Things like this don't often repeat in the same way.

• Like 1

Did you experience them physically or in some astral dream state??? :)

I was fully awake.

I'd think it's nothing special if it had happened in a dream.

I had heard voices before. I had seen stuff through my third eye. I had my body shaking by itself before. But this time, it all happen at once. And the comfortable was very strange. It wrapped around my body so tight that my skin cling around my bones. Have you seen the vacuum food sealer? I thought I was processed in one.

that was me bro

spooked!

I'm plotting my revenge.

First, I need to learn how to locate you guy . :)

Sign in to follow this