Pietro

Kids in Colombia playing Sexual Roulette

In Colombia a new game is being played among kids: it's called "Roulette Sexual", and the kids stand in two concentric circles, girls, boys. At a signal they get undressed from the waist down. And they need to penetrate as many girls as possible "without" ejaculating. Who ejaculates is out.

The age of the participants: between 10 and 19.

(probably younger kids in this range would do it among them, but I have no idea).

As an additional data I will add that the age of consent in Colombia is 14.

As you can expect the number of abortion has increased, and in fact it was the fact that a girl got pregnant, and she did not know who the father was alerted the parents (who I suppose alerted the authorities).

There is a number of video on this kind of stuff on youtube (in Spanish), and even groups for them to organise on facebook (search term: rouleta sexual), and the age of the participants in those groups is consistent with the info above.

So there are a lot of issues over here. There is the whole age factor. As people participating fall into 4 age range: adults, not adult but over the age of consent, before the age of consent but over puberty, and maybe even before puberty.

Then there is the whole safety part, both respect to STD, and respect to getting pregnant especially because no protection was involved, nor any HIV test beforehand.

And finally, the whole "no ejaculation". I mean, where did they got this from?
Now, there are no Healing Love instructors in Colombia in the Universal Tao directory.

Do you think they just figured that out by themselves?

Personally I would have no problems for something similar among adult, trained taoists, who have done the necessary tests. And I am pretty sure it must have happened in the post in China.

What do you think?

• Like 1

Hi Cat,
long time no see.

I did not expect anyone of the old guard to be still here after so much time. What's the situation, now?

The second link works on me, it goes to a search page of youtube videos. They appear as bubbles, and each bubble is a video. Bubbles on top are videos that have been seen more (in the same time).

I did not expect anyone of the old guard to be still here after so much time. What's the situation, now?

The old guard, love it <3

J.%20W.%20Baker%20-%20The%20Old%20Guard.

Situation ... same as it ever was.

Now to the non EJ ... I'm not sure if I'd grasp for anything cultivation, reminds me more of the competitive ements in a circle jerk. Interesting that it's not a sexually segerated group so it's like a combination of a circle with spin the bottle.

• Like 1

Situation ... same as it ever was.

well except for the tags, the board has tags now P ... how many years later :lol:

• Like 2