Faceless_One

is it possible to see chi?

This guy has a very strong energy field. I don't know him but I can say he has attained a highly cultivated chi energy.

Hard to say in a video. Any kind of cheap camera or conditions could cause a little blur around him, but I see what you're talking about.

Their is no proof that can satisfy a vested mind, a false personality, someone in the buzz of things.

Meditation brings you to approach silence - be with it - or at the very least begin to see/feel the nearness of it.

Proper cultivation helps you to acquire habits of not doing - not dissipating.

In your meditation you may at some time see and hear a white light popping and cracklings near your sixth chakra - this is the "you" that is in the buzz - it is the sound of your mind stuck on automatic. You are "normally" false personality and now you are looking at and possibly hearing this mechanism from higher senses.

Seeing this is typically an initial step towards clairvoyance.

The tricky part in all of this is that if you talk about it long enough and read about it and become an expert prior to having a clue what you are talking about - you will have created a new false personality that is obstructing your path and you will come to know it as your higher spiritual self - and you could be dead for another thousand years certain that you know all about it, and fully asleep in your new found pride.

Clairvoyance is just an aside you come upon while walking the path - if it is your aim then it is not so hard to attain but it's effect is like a bear trap for your ego.

If you attain it without neutrality it is an unhealthy prize.

For this neutrality you do not need to be a saint - and love as it is usually muttered out has nothing to do with it - the false is equally dolled out by the "good" as it is by the "bad".

It is precisely this judgement energy that is false and does not want to die - for this one - no amount of proof will convince it to commit suicide.

You slowly sidestep this one with cultivation and at some point it will no longer reside in your house.

It may also be that for a great deal of time this will come and go - it is a long road to the trust that allows you to step into the path that has no future - their is no sure footing except that retreating is no longer acceptable.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

Hard to say in a video. Any kind of cheap camera or conditions could cause a little blur around him, but I see what you're talking about.

I believe the first clip I posted is the best for some techniques. The mind will try to rationale what you see according to our western standards. The truth is you see something whether it is in a still photo or in motion. When we slow done our thoughts and observe and not judge we can see more.

We are all energy. Some say the chi is in air and others say air is chi. I am a purist. I don't attach any labels to seeing energy. It is what it is. I am not holy, pure, gifted nor clairvoyant or psychic. Through my qi gung practice, I have learned that is a tool - but not the only tool - for diagnosing health, disease and illness. Sometimes cameras and camcorders can record the energy fields around a person. Its pretty cool if you can see the colors and others see it too. Did any of you see the guy's aura in the first clip where he shares his techniques for acquiring the ability to see auras?

I understand what you're saying.

What I'm saying is that if we're talking about seeing energy and auras, a video is not the place to do it. It could be doctored, it could be effects caused by poor video quality. If we're going to actually try to see energy, a recorded image, from someone who may or may not have altered the video or used effects, is not the place to start and form conclusions.

Thanks for the writing, spotless. I have heard a lot about ego traps along the way, how they get more tricky and sticky the further you go and trap a lot of people who were/are "on their way", and how the over analyzation and too much knowledge of the path and too much talking about the path can set even more traps for yourself along the way.

Edited by i am

Edited by skydog

Well I'll tell you...I DO buy this "we can see energy" stuff. I DON'T buy anything somebody is showing me in a video. Not that you're selling anything.

But I absolutely won't be oohed and ahhed by camera work. Otherwise a hundred other movies I've seen would have made me a true believer in all sorts of stuff...

If I were sitting there with a heat detecting camera, or energy detecting camera, whatever that is, and saw this for myself, it would be one thing. But I have no idea how that stuff was filmed, edited, or doctored. Everything I see, especially with Stonehenge and the skull, just make me want to ask what he did to the photo, and what's up with the camera work.

I'll take a line from the x files....I WANT to believe, but that video isn't doing it for me. :)

If we're going to show people how they can see energy, technological mediums aren't the place. Real life, in person, is the place. Otherwise there's too much room for completely legitimate doubt.

Edited by i am

If we're going to show people how they can see energy, technological mediums aren't the place. Real life, in person, is the place. Otherwise there's too much room for completely legitimate doubt.

Nog. I've seen things while in the presence of a Qigong master that I've never seen anywhere else and I suspect wouldn't be captured on camera. I think I read in Jerry Alan Johnson's Medical Qigong Healing Therapy that he speculated Qigong practices increase bloodflow (or maybe it was chi flow) to the occipital lobe of the brain or something like that and give us the ability to see chi. If that's the case, then I don't know if any camera will ever be able to capture chi. But maybe.

The only thing I know for certain is that my ability to see/feel chi seems to be directly related to how much I have been practicing at that time. If I practice a lot, my sensitivity increases. If I stop practicing, my sensistivity dulls.

• Like 2

I agree with you, I Am, the techniques should be developed by observing real people and other real objects. Video is not the best tool but it can be a tool.

Yeah I'd say if you are already experienced at seeing energy, you'll be able to tell the real thing from something doctored, or simply poor video with distortions.

But as I am not experienced, I can't trust a video claiming to show energy.

My view is: air is energy & energy is chi. Hence Air is chi / Qi.

Therefore, qi floats in our bodies all the time & we only c it in winter (under normal circumstances, I say normal, but this is different for everyone).

We r based in the material world & the spiritual world, the duplicity of our existance. So ur mind is bombarded wiv chi always & everywhere & it depends on where u r on this scale. I do not believe the scale is a static one, but is malleable, so it depends on ur mind set as to where u r on any particular moment. This scale is not even is a straight line, it isn't even a line. It is.

Cing energy yes, feeling energy yes. Subtlety. Do not look for the grand, but the minute. The grand is a reflection of the minute. ;)

• Like 1

Chidragon found a disciple :)

At least, somebody has been enlightened once in one's lifetime. .................... ;)

• Like 2

I have a Kirilian "camera".

It is actually a copper plate that you put unexposed film over in a dark room or a dark housing and then you place a hand or object on it in the dark and run a pulse of energy into it.

I have not used it for years but I took many interesting photos.

you can definitely see the differences in people doing energy

work and those that dont.

Unfortunately I am currently on a terriblie computer with typing problems so it is hard to go into this in detail here.

Look up UCLA studies in Kirilian Photography.

Also look for the phantom leaf phenomenon - it has been duplicated many times by many universities.

Science has no explanation for it.

U a

UC:A veralso has some very interesting video as well

Regarding using a machine to visualize chi, here is something interesting.

The glow that is seen around people's finger tips in kirlian photography is nothing unusual, it is just a form of high voltage discharge called corona discharge. Also the colors seen in traditional kirlian photography are not really meaningful. However, many years ago some scientists tested Uri Gellar (who was well known for being able to make keys and spoons bend by only lightly stroking them) and another guy who was an 'energy healer', using kirlian photgraphy. They asked these subjects to try to project their energy in different ways and also to try to control the shapes of the discharge patterns around their finger tips. In the kirlian photographs for both subjects you could see very unusual discharge patterns extending around and away from their finger tips, or even completely disconnected from their finger tips a short distance away. Uri Gellar posted up some of those kirlian photographs that were taken by the scientists in those experiments on his website. You can view the photographs here:

Kirlian photographs taken of Uri gellar

(You can click on the photos to view them full size).

Notice how Geller was able to project something from his finger tips that was able to cause very unusual discharge patterns to occur. Normally discharge patterns in kirlian photography only exist where there are grounded conductive objects placed in the high votlage field, but Gellar was able to extend something beyond his finger tips just through mind intention, which caused discharge patterns where there were no actual objects, and these extended discharge patterns also followed quite closely what Gellar was instructed to do before each picture was taken. Either whatever Gellar is able to project or control/activate appears to have some characteristic to it which can produce corona discharge itself, or Gellar was able to manipulate the corona discharge (a plasma) through mind intention and make it move where and how he was instructed to with just his mind. Either way, it should not be possible. Geller really does appear to have some unusual abilities, and it does appear he is able to project some sort of energy/chi from his hands. :)

Edited by NotVoid
  • Like 1

well...

qi - energy

gong - work

so its working with your qi or energy.

its called working energy and this energy work by itself and guide you through the whole process.Hope you can gain something from my explanation because this is related to all the universal energy.Hope my statement can enlighten you further

A lady called Barbara Brennan has written two books on the Human Energy Field which have extensive detailed anatomical illustrations.

Her books are 'Healing hands' and 'Light emerging'.

I cannot judge the accuracy as I don't see qi but they are pretty detailed and are worth a study.

She explains exercises on how to develop Higher Sense perception (HSP) as well as a detailed illustration of the physical mechanism of how the qi (paths of golden light as she calls it) flows through the eye and third eye to the pineal gland (page 164 Hands Of Light).

There are also exercises for healing the 7 chakras and their respective auras and also the Tan Tien and the Core Star which are very interesting but I want to concentrate on one technique at a time.

Worth a look.