Faceless_One

is it possible to see chi?

I think it could be possible, just not very likely. I haven't seen any actual evidence of anyone really being able to see auras in an actual controlled experiment. Here is one example of a guy who said he can see them:

I haven't seen any real evidence to personally believe it, and I don't think what people say would qualify as enough evidence for me to believe something.

No thanks. I see plenty of my chi when I meditate, during my microcosmic orbit. As master Nan would say, when your chi channels are open, you can see light when your eyes are close.

Is that possible to see light when your eyes are open?

I guess my question have been answered by testmony about seeing light with eyes open in this thread.

Edited by hydrogen

I saw a beautiful Nature Spirit on Saturday. About 6 inches tall, and very colorful as she stood on a tree.

Also see various colored lights around the house, and when I'm reading a good book I see sparkling pin pricks of Light - as if my Invisible Helpers are happy with what I'm reading !

I also see, although not all, the aura of plants, animals and people.

I have a Oldfield Filter which catches some truly beautiful colors.

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1

Do you guys take hallucinogens?

No need to :D !!!

I'm naturally high on Life, and her beautiful Mysteries.

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1

Saw my first 'ghost' at 12, and have continued seeing similar all through my Life. First UFO at 12, then at 15. I have also been abducted, began at age 5 or 6. My wife talks to those who have left their earthly vehicle, she is a gifted psychic. Our daughter is a healer, as am I.

All the above without the aid of any substances.

You may find this presentation interesting, the paranormal material is towards the end of part 6. The whole presentation is worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W45AkDHnsQ

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1

That's a pretty hairy beast in that second picture.

Its my dog sleeping on the bed

20130617_175308.jpg

Only today have I started drawing energy, look forward to doing more...

This artist seems to have the gist

images_2.jpg

• Like 1

Its my dog sleeping on the bed

No wonder it looked like a hairy dog sleeping on a bed. Hehehe.

Yes, that lion picture is nice.

I am sure you could get a lot of inspiration if you would look at some nature pictures taken with heat sensing cameras.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

:) Cheers marble head.

Edited by skydog
  • Like 1

Edited by skydog

How do you see Qi and filter out all the other things normally undetectable, like radio waves,gamma rays, x rays, microwaves and all the other many things the eye cant normally detect coming at us all the time from the universe and from the sun? How do you know what you see is Qi and not one of these other energy waves?

Hehehe. I have no answers to your question. In fact, I don't even have a suggestion. But if you know of anyone who has invented a Chi detector please let me know, Okay?