becomethepath

Solitude is important

In solitude, we find our true selves.

Is there any correlation with aura/ qi and solitude?

Edited by becomethepath

Yes its in solitude that my qi isn't being drained away by the public, so thus it increases.

• Like 1

i live in solitude - ones aura grows big.......and when out (rarely) one needs to try and shrink it or it takes on too much.

If you get accustomed to do spiritual practices in solitude you never can do it in public.
Sufism teaches that solitude temporary can help a lot but one should not prolong it more than three months.

I was a fire lookout for a summer and loved it...but wasn't much into spiritual practices back then so I can't say what it did for my qi/aura.

The only advantage of solitude is not being distracted when doing serious practices.

Otherwise there is nothing inherently better about solitude.

I have experienced some very strong energy magnification in groups.

I've noticed similar boosts in certain outdoor settings, near running water or certain trees.

In the end, the best practice is the one I actually do, no matter where or how, just practice.

Isn't Solitude a useful practice in making friends with Death? Its not the only reason to practice it, but when one is alone, its a good time (and lots of it) to learn the art of conquering one's fears, of which the greatest is the fear of not knowing whats on the other side.

Aura or Qi means nothing when Death and I become one in solitude.

Also, a lot hinges on what one brings with them during the time alone. Those who harbor guilt and regret seldom derive much benefit from the exercise, let alone have the gumption to stare Death in the eyes. Oftentimes it does more harm than good.

• Like 1

Often, it is very simple things that obstruct us from making spiritual progress. Mental habits, emotional habits, ways of processing information and doing things, ways of meeting the morning, the juices that start running through our minds and blood, neurons being fired and interacting with our energy bodies and the outer world's energy.

I have found that I need solitude to catch these things, start working with them, finding the errrors. They are so subtle or so entrenched in our everyday but our bodies can feel "lies" or untruth or dis-alignment through negative emotions or physical discomfort. You need solitude and silence, because stimulation and continuous outer emotional stimulation will cover the deeper problems. Our bodies are our own lie detectors, but if you pile stimulation over it, you will not get to understand your blockages.

• Like 1

I enjoy solitude. No animosity or anxiety about the future or the expectation of others. Simply me. I can yell, fart, crap, laugh, cry, be sad, be happy, star into space, and die peacefully.

Yeah I was working night shift and so no one was sucking up my energy and I biked to work in the winter in the middle of the night. I needed some quick food and so resorted to the junk food machine - a big metal box. I tried to put the quarters in but they stuck to the side and when I put my hand from them the quarters were rolling up the side - I could move them with my hand.

So then I checked my hands by making a qi ball and sure enough I had strong qi energy pushing my hands apart. I had not even realized I had built up my qi but I did so since I had solitude. Soon after a female at work began stalking me. haha.

Yeah I was working night shift and so no one was sucking up my energy and I biked to work in the winter in the middle of the night. I needed some quick food and so resorted to the junk food machine - a big metal box. I tried to put the quarters in but they stuck to the side and when I put my hand from them the quarters were rolling up the side - I could move them with my hand.

So then I checked my hands by making a qi ball and sure enough I had strong qi energy pushing my hands apart. I had not even realized I had built up my qi but I did so since I had solitude. Soon after a female at work began stalking me. haha.

oh man that is so cool haha.

• Like 1

Yep. That is usually how it goes. Stock up enough on that life force and the mother of the damned will send one of her daughters at you in due time.

• Like 1

Yep. That is usually how it goes. Stock up enough on that life force and the mother of the damned will send one of her daughters at you in due time.

Actually that is exactly my experience, or was. I've noticed at school since I started avoiding chatting too much and making eye contact with the girllies they now seem kind of annoyed with me, but at least I'm not as drained as I was like a couple weeks ago lol :closedeyes:

• Like 1

Actually that is exactly my experience, or was. I've noticed at school since I started avoiding chatting too much and making eye contact with the girllies they now seem kind of annoyed with me, but at least I'm not as drained as I was like a couple weeks ago lol :closedeyes:

YEP! It's F*CKING POWERFUL. Pardon my french, but that is the only way to describe it. I've been experiencing this phenomenon for almost two years now when I have a good trend of retention going. Some girls HATE ME for no reason, because my presence either makes them feel "inferior" or they feel as if they are not in control. It is merely energy at play and for those who are aware, it is quite the game to play.

An interesting example, was just this last semester. I have been retaining for almost two months now. There was a girl in my philosophy class who was a good looking young lady. There was a lot of sexual tension between me and her. Sometimes in the class I would have to pair up with this female and another male to discuss homework and group projects. Needless to say it was interesting to see how she treated the other male compared to me. The other males was submissive and flattering towards this female as I was not. His energy was 'weaker', for a lack of a better term, due to masturbation (he told me he does) and she seemed to favor conservation with this male rather than me most of the time because I apparently did not "agree" with her philosophical perspective on life. One day when I was engaging with this female, I got ballsy and decided to look her in her eyes as she was talking and strangely she sort of began to melt and she put her defenses up right away since she was not in control. Psycho-emotional complexes at play. It seems the subconscious mind knows how to read energy naturally and some woman have been conditioned to NOT to want to be around males who oppose their Yin. Preferably women with 'daddy issues', since this female was raised by a single mother it seems.

Just observing and reporting.. ;)

Edited by DragonsNectar69k
  • Like 1

YEP! It's F*CKING POWERFUL. Pardon my french, but that is the only way to describe it. I've been experiencing this phenomenon for almost two years now when I have a good trend of retention going. Some girls HATE ME for no reason, because my presence either makes them feel "inferior" or they feel as if they are not in control. It is merely energy at play and for those who are aware, it is quite the game to play.

An interesting example, was just this last semester. I have been retaining for almost two months now. There was a girl in my philosophy class who was a good looking young lady. There was a lot of sexual tension between me and her. Sometimes in the class I would have to pair up with this female and another male to discuss homework and group projects. Needless to say it was interesting to see how she treated the other male compared to me. The other males was submissive and flattering towards this female as I was not. His energy was 'weaker', for a lack of a better term, due to masturbation (he told me he does) and she seemed to favor conservation with this male rather than me most of the time because I apparently did not "agree" with her philosophical perspective on life. One day when I was engaging with this female, I got ballsy and decided to look her in her eyes as she was talking and strangely she sort of began to melt and she put her defenses up right away since she was not in control. Psycho-emotional complexes at play. It seems the subconscious mind knows how to read energy naturally and some woman have been conditioned to NOT to want to be around males who oppose their Yin. Preferably women with 'daddy issues', since this female was raised by a single mother it seems.

Just observing and reporting.. ;)

Yea another part of it is that women are so NOT used to men who are powerful that it kind of freaks them out cause they are not used to it lol.

There is this guy in my class and he even calls himself a perv, (he literally calls himself this) and he is always following the girls around like a puppy dog, and that is what women are typically used to. My roommate is always hanging out with her bf and his friends cause they are like that too, and most of the rest of his friends don't even have gf's though they want them bad so they all just give my roommate their energy and she just soaks it all up. She does not even realize that she is addicted to her bf's house nor why, but that's why, She is the queen of her own little kingdom there lol. I think the fact that I don't play that game confuses her.

On the breaks I'll go off to some corner and maybe try to do some stretching or check email and the girls will seek me out and talk to me lol.

So yea as far as the girls that hate you. What I've noticed lately is that first all these girls were wanting to talk to me more and more as I abstained and meditated, but when I got chatty with them they would drain my energy and I would be exhausted. So I wisened up to that and learned to hold back my energy. Now they are starting to be annoyed with me, and what I think it is, and probably in your case too is that since most people operate from a solar plexus perspective (power play) if they can not take your power (as they are used to with 99.99% of males) then they feel disempowered by you and that makes them angry (even if they don't know why they are angry).

• Like 1

Yea another part of it is that women are so NOT used to men who are powerful that it kind of freaks them out cause they are not used to it lol.

There is this guy in my class and he even calls himself a perv, (he literally calls himself this) and he is always following the girls around like a puppy dog, and that is what women are typically used to. My roommate is always hanging out with her bf and his friends cause they are like that too, and most of the rest of his friends don't even have gf's though they want them bad so they all just give my roommate their energy and she just soaks it all up. She does not even realize that she is addicted to her bf's house nor why, but that's why, She is the queen of her own little kingdom there lol. I think the fact that I don't play that game confuses her.

On the breaks I'll go off to some corner and maybe try to do some stretching or check email and the girls will seek me out and talk to me lol.

So yea as far as the girls that hate you. What I've noticed lately is that first all these girls were wanting to talk to me more and more as I abstained and meditated, but when I got chatty with them they would drain my energy and I would be exhausted. So I wisened up to that and learned to hold back my energy. Now they are starting to be annoyed with me, and what I think it is, and probably in your case too is that since most people operate from a solar plexus perspective (power play) if they can not take your power (as they are used to with 99.99% of males) then they feel disempowered by you and that makes them angry (even if they don't know why they are angry).

Ahh. Yea, my solar plexus are actually blocked. It sucks. I don't reciprocate well concerning emotions. A couple of weeks ago I pissed off a female in the astral realm because she told me that Love is a universal law and that I am stuck in my head, too busy cultivating awareness and observing and that i needed to forgive others. I had a different opinion on the matter, but none the less. Yes, most females tend to get showered with attention and energy whether they realize it or not. Supposedly they have a bigger lower dan tien as well compared to males. They only lose energy during menstruation.

I remember reading about this woman who was a High Priestess who practiced cultivation and she expressed how she valued retention and learned that she didn't need to have an orgasm to feel satisfied, apparently she was a lawyer and had lived enough to realize how people can be very parasitical towards one another. She enjoyed savoring her energy and learned how to cultivate and circulate her sexual energy (SHEN probably) with her husband without causing both of them to deplete there energy (JING). This she said, made her a High Priestess because she understood the underlying importance of JING.

Ahh. Yea, my solar plexus are actually blocked. It sucks. I don't reciprocate well concerning emotions. A couple of weeks ago I pissed off a female in the astral realm because she told me that Love is a universal law and that I am stuck in my head, too busy cultivating awareness and observing and that i needed to forgive others. I had a different opinion on the matter, but none the less. Yes, most females tend to get showered with attention and energy whether they realize it or not. Supposedly they have a bigger lower dan tien as well compared to males. They only lose energy during menstruation.

I remember reading about this woman who was a High Priestess who practiced cultivation and she expressed how she valued retention and learned that she didn't need to have an orgasm to feel satisfied, apparently she was a lawyer and had lived enough to realize how people can be very parasitical towards one another. She enjoyed savoring her energy and learned how to cultivate and circulate her sexual energy (SHEN probably) with her husband without causing both of them to deplete there energy (JING). This she said, made her a High Priestess because she understood the underlying importance of JING.

Well I wouldn't take it too hard about your solar plexus, most people's are blocked lol at least you realize it and that is good. Whats bad are people who don't realize it. In my school there are a lot of new age people who talk all silky of love and light and angels and such but they are doing it from their solar plexus rather than their heart. They just regurgitate all the silky new age stuff that they hear everyone else saying. This would explain why they get all catty with each other and gossip and back stab, and then when that person walks into the room they put on a nice big fake smile and say "oh hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" and give each other big hugs lol.

Of course to be fair this isn't just in the new age crowd. When I was in church there was lots of this there too. It reminded me of a pharmaceutical commercial where the church people would say we love everyone and then there is the fast and subtle disclaimer about all the exceptions lol.

So like after my break up last summer these people were totally useless. When I would talk about how angry I was with my ex they would say very helpful stuff like "oh just forgive and forget" and when I told them that I could say I'm not angry right now, but then I'd just be in denial and never really deal with it, and I think they understood my subtle reference that, that is how they do things and then the light and love kind of disappeared quickly haha.

• Like 1

I'm really sensitive to people's energy and their "stuff" they have like a cloud around them, so living alone for me is crucial. I live in an apartment building and I can feel how out of it people are just when someone walks down the hallway. Sometimes I'm tempted to burst out into the hall and surprise them just to shock them out of their stupor; it's almost like my energy wants to be explosive to protect itself from that dull haze.

I think there's a reason why we have this archetype of the hermit. At a certain level of sensitivity, you really do need to protect yourself. Having said that, when my chi is really strong I can walk down the streets of new york at rush hour and I'm fine; in fact, it's beautiful. But do I want to hang out with people who get trashed on weekends and stuff like that? No way.

• Like 1

Well I wouldn't take it too hard about your solar plexus, most people's are blocked lol at least you realize it and that is good. Whats bad are people who don't realize it. In my school there are a lot of new age people who talk all silky of love and light and angels and such but they are doing it from their solar plexus rather than their heart. They just regurgitate all the silky new age stuff that they hear everyone else saying. This would explain why they get all catty with each other and gossip and back stab, and then when that person walks into the room they put on a nice big fake smile and say "oh hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" and give each other big hugs lol.

Of course to be fair this isn't just in the new age crowd. When I was in church there was lots of this there too. It reminded me of a pharmaceutical commercial where the church people would say we love everyone and then there is the fast and subtle disclaimer about all the exceptions lol.

So like after my break up last summer these people were totally useless. When I would talk about how angry I was with my ex they would say very helpful stuff like "oh just forgive and forget" and when I told them that I could say I'm not angry right now, but then I'd just be in denial and never really deal with it, and I think they understood my subtle reference that, that is how they do things and then the light and love kind of disappeared quickly haha.

Yea. Sexual energy will make the lower self go crazy, especially if the person has blockages they fail to acknowledge. This is the energy seeking to move upward and it cannot due to past traumas and possible beliefs within the subtle body. If your able to see Light in your minds eye while meditating this usually means that your channels are working properly and can complete the MCO. In the bible it speaks of 'damnation' which one can relate to having their channels blocked. hahaha.

Yea and I have found that most church people are passive-aggressive as well. Forgiveness is useful when it is MUTUAL because you are able to deescalate something before you hurt yourself and another person even further. But if you know if you have been wronged and it was done willfully, forgiveness is not always the remedy though. What usually happens is a person will seek to get the other person back or said person will realize HOW stupid the whole situation is and move on. Because forgiveness means reconciling, and sometimes that just isn't possible if one feels they have been taken advantage of or disrespected. The bible talks a lot about this and how it leads to 'damnation' and perpetual hell.

The best approach I have found is to simply forgive some one but to tell that what you truly think about them and to tell them that you are forgiving them, not because you care about them, but for your own good. No point in holding onto to poison.

Edited by DragonsNectar69k

Solitude in nature is nurturing and healing .

Test to the true inner depth is being able to adapt and respond to any circumstance in any enviroment .

• Like 1