Sign in to follow this  
c00kiemonster

Some Questions about Kundalini management for a newbie ; )

Man this Kundalini stuff sucks lol

Yes, sorry to hear this Hydrogen.

You very cool figuring stuff out very well methinks.

• Like 3

Well Nirvikalpa Samadhi is as Vivekananda states an advanced level but actually it's where "real" meditation begins! Most modern practitioners never make it to Nirvikalpa Samadhi. It's called the Emptiness in Taoism -- but the thing about storing up energy -- you gotta realize that Ramana Maharshi was practicing in the context of strict Brahmin culture. So for example the traditional Brahmin priests were required to do a three day cleansing ritual if only eye contact was made with a female.

So Nirvikalpa Samadhi is called Immortal Breathing in Taoism - it's when the shen spirit energy goes down as the chi energy goes up - and it cycles like this with next to no physical breathing and very slow heart beat. Sri Yukteswar called it "breathless ecstasy."

So when I did plant-based DMT I did it in full lotus yoga position which forces the chemical to circulate through the whole body. So there was a huge kundalini internal orgasm that peeled back the tailbone - energetically - shot up the spine into the brain, sounding like a gun shot, then kicked up the rainbow vortex of the pineal gland. After that any left brain questions asked to the energy where answered as an internal holographic experience. External perceptions are reflections of our internal energy blockages being released as learning experiences. So then my heart made this loud OHM sound spontaneously. Then I read Buddhist Master Nan, Huai-chin saying this loud OHM sound from the heart is the second chakra opening up as it converts jing to chi energy.

So Ramana Maharshi acknowleges kundalini and prana, etc. and he does state - I found a rare book directly from his ashram in the South ASian library at the U of MN - when I put my hands on the book my hands were vibrating with chi energy! It was awesome! So in that book he has the diagram of the energy going from the lower body up to the head but then it has to come down the front to the heart.

That is essentially the same as the small universe practice or microcosmic orbit which is used to balance the energy. See a lot of people want to know "where" the lower tan tien is - but it's actually the generational energy of past lives! So yes it is a physical location to store chi energy and you need to then envelop the spirit shen shakti light energy within the electromagnetic chi force energy.

Dennis McKenna describes the MAOI as the force of the psychedelic and this makes sense as it's the serotonin that is shooting up the spine as the force of kundalini - and then the DMT is the vision spirit.

But anyway for Papaji -- he was already a high level master from previous lives and so holographically he was experiencing Ishwara in various divine forms - interacting with Ishwara but he still wanted to "see" Brahman. But only when Ramana Maharshi appeared to Papaji as a "yang spirit" - physical bilocation - and then latter he met Ramana Maharshi in person who said that you can not see God since we always already are within God - so just look to the source of your Self.

So the thing is that the DMT astral rainbow vortex is, as Master Nan, Huai-chin points out, not the end of the story since the energy of spirit enables physical transformation back into jing energy also. But in Mahayana Buddhism you are supposed to maintain personal awareness of the ability to make other physical bodies whereas for Poonjaji he made six physical bodies at the same time yet he was not personally aware he did this. Also Chunyi Lin told me he was told he had made another physical body but he had not been aware he had done it.

So the thing about this paradox is much like the paradox of why the physical world still exists. Sri Aurobindo correctly referred to quantum physics to describe this paradox. It is due to "time-frequency uncertainty" -- I have blogged on this - http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com/2012/11/non-commutative-resonance-quantum.html

Yeah so just scroll down on that. So there still has to be a building up of energy -- for example professor Hugh B. Urban has analyzed how the poor in Calcutta could not afford to join Vivekananda and Ramekrishna's spiritual society and so the poor were forced to rely on tantra practice which does not enable storing up of the energy to what is required to reach Nirvikalpa Samadhi. Ramekrishna would be woken out of samadhi if someone put coins against his body since money is so dirty karmically but the poor are forced to life a live close to their chest so to speak.

So the Taoists take a more practical route - as if the warrior caste was training to become a Brahmin caste - there has to be a combination of what Gurdjieff called the three paths of gnana mind yoga -- physical fakir - and emotional religious monk. All of this training comes from the original human culture -- The Bushmen going back to 100,000 BCE. They call the kundalini energy N/om which means boiling heat in the belly.

As for Nisargadatta -- Poonjaji said Nisargadatta did not have any transmission powers. Personally I am quite skeptical of the Brahmin class mind yoga since the Brahmins require not proof of their enlightened status other than confirmation by another Brahmin. Now whether this Brahmin mind yoga is followed strictly by caste or not - the same tradition is maintained and you end up getting a lot of fake teachers. So the thing is that the shakti energy comes from the Emptiness of Nirvikalpa Samadhi - the energy will just flow where it needs to go. If a person has achieved the fully opened third eye then the shen or shaki energy will just flow naturally out of them. I think all that is required is for a person or student to want the energy transmission and so they open themselves up to resonate with the Source of reality and then the teacher's energy will flow to them in an impersonal way.

You may want to read the biography of the most famous monk of Thailand - Phra Achran Mun http://www.thaibuddhism.net/Achan_Man.pdf a lot of what is in there is also what qigong master Chunyi Lin has experienced and experiences - of http://springforestqigong.com

This was an amazing post full of well-explained literature supported masterful understanding. Your other posts seem cryptic at times so I thought you had developed an idiosyncratic understanding that was not teachable. Your comparison of Advaita Vedanta, Raja Yoga, and Neigong here is superb. I think if you have not already studied this figure, you'd find the Tamil saint Vallalar/Swami Ramalingam of interest, his teachings focused on the creation of a Rainbow Body and inspired Aurobindo in his work (according to one source). His book is available online, I haven't read it yet, but it I think he's a strong link between the Hindu and Chinese systems of transformational energywork and spiritbody creation.

Sorry to derail the thread but that post was an outstanding work of synthesis. We can PM if you want to continue this topic, or discuss other things, your recall abilities on spiritual matters is admirable.

Now that's interesting cause I guess when I think about it now it makes sense but I had been under the impression that the MCO didn't work on organs directly which is why I tended to favor organ meditations lol. But obviously the MCO was stirring up something lol.

** wow your a genius lol. So I went and did a kidney meditation and INSTANTLY felt better! I'm not sure why but that is probably the organ that I ignore the most often. It never occurred to me to try that. I suppose as the MCO was passing between my kidney's it stirred something up eh?

If I may ask what kidney meditation did you do? Could you provide a link or describe it?

If I may ask what kidney meditation did you do? Could you provide a link or describe it?

for all organ meditations I do a combination of the healing sounds and inner smile. The Kidney's sound is "choo". So what you do is you visualize your kidneys glowing with blue light and smiling on the inhale. On the exhale you make the "choo" sound either vocally, subvocally, or mentally. The book "Medical Qigong" says that for more physical symptoms you make the sound vocal, and for more emotional issues you do the sound mentally or sub-vocally.

Also if you want to tonify (add) you focus more on the inner smile. If you want to reduce then you focus more on the healing sounds.

Man this Kundalini stuff sucks lol

lol, it rlly does.

Sorry to hear about your dilemas Hydrogen. Glad you have seemed to gotten it under control.

Hey @Simpleton, you mentioend seratogenics made your kundalini worse? What do you mean by this? I've been taking precursers to seratonin since all this happened (5-htp and tryptophan) as my seratonin levels were wiped out after the initial blast. Are you saying this is a mistake? What did they do to you? Im not trying to feel the bliss anymore, do you think I'm doing the right thing? Or would taking these precursers only add to the fire per se?

BTW, I think its interesting you mentioned you stay out of the sun, before all this happened, I had avoided the sun for about two years and was pale pale pale. My vitamin D levels were rlly low. Also for the longest time I couldnt eat meat as it made me sick. This caused my vitamin b12 levels to be low as well. I thought it was interesting some of the grounding techniques for Kundalini involve walking outside in the sun and eating meat. I wonder if these two things have anything to do with it. Since all this happened I've been getting lots of sun/taking vitamin D as well as B12 supplements and meat. I think it has helped me find reality again so to speak or maybe its all placebo.

Also thanks for your honest description of your experiences, I can relate to alot of what your saying.

Edited by c00kiemonster

Yes I'm glad you recognize that state Tolle is in, it's a great indicator of a true teacher, the only other 2 people I've found in youtube videos who express that state are Papaji and Isaac Shapiro. Both seem like they are in ecstacy at times, laugh inappropriately, and are channeling a freaking river of blissenergy out their skulls. Papaji passed on, he had a number of teachers who claim lineage but he never really announced a true successor. Mr. Shapiro was his student and authorized him to teach. He flies from Australia to Germany and occaisonally California for satsang. His teachings are wholly tied to being present in the Now and not thinking, like Tolle and Papaji. These people do not seem to be able to plan for the future anymore, the energy is everything, I think it is addicting and they constantly feel like they are rolling on MDMA (you said you haven't done drugs, but the blissed state is the same, but not dirty or stimulating). For full disclosure, psychedelics in my teens (an LSD overdose) I think prompted my root chakra activation. After many false heatattacks from heart chakra pain, and partial paralysis from K gone amok, I rebooted my whole energy system with a mushroom overdose, which blasted my heart chakra open, ripped through my skull, and permanently changed me. The kundalini never stops from its progression from tailbone to crown now and I feel like I'm finely vibrating all the time. I rarely sleep because of the supercharged feeling, and fear of my condition oscillates the width of my heart chakra. The bliss energy radiant Love now-ness want to charge out my heart and erase my ego but I'm afraid to let it, and it's a struggle to maintain enough fear to maintain a mind able to function in a Fear-based society, with units of currency as $ecurity from starvation and homelessness.

If you let the bliss take over like Papaji and Tolle you have to give control of your life away, you will be dependant on your friends or relatives to keep a roof over your head as Religion and Love and God is all you can think about, talk about, and do. Love is the energy of consciousness, and fear is what your mind is made of. Every thought is a plan for the future based on discontent of the present. The big question then is that the point of it all, to get into that state? You will become like a babe in an adult world, having no fear only Love. I think Tolle, Papaji, Mr. Shapiro, and others like them have handlers to keep their body safe while they are trapped/released into the permanent Now. I'm constantly tettering on the edge and I have no one to help me, my wife needs to retire, I have child support, I barely make rent as it is. Where I'm at now is trying to see how much Love I can live in without being erased, and stopping when it imapairs my job performance. I'll probably start playing the lottery or writing a book, I don't know if I'll every be able to focus enough to get a degree now in the state I'm in.

Regarding the microcosmic orbit, I haven't tried it it seemed esoteric without having a live teacher and I'd already recklessly modified my energy permanentlly by use of serotonergics. (the blissed out state isn't dopamine and water, it's serotonin) If I don't find a way to sleep properly soon I plan to go the SFQ route (sorry Dorian!) as pythagoreanFL seems to know a number of people with roaring rivers of energy who can still function. Or I may just focus entirely on metta meditation like a wise poster suggested and entirely let go. One side effect of overactive K is physical reality seems less and less real, at this point I think its just a more static, heavy version of the dreamworld. Spirits arrange tests there and here just the same, synchronicity never stops and everything measures the mettle of your heart. Papaji taught everything is a dream your mind creates, but was confused why the world didn't dissappear when he awakened. I think now the dream and waking world are a testing ground for teaching empathy through suggestion and force, and when you are cured of your egoity you are let free. I think theres a cosmic society on the Outside of Dream and Waking where everyone is enlightenened and here is where those sick with fear of Love are sent. When we are cured we will be let out, and our dream guides watch our progress. Neo-Platonicism suggests something of this, I think the Demiurge/Archons may be our therapists.

The writings above are what kundalini run wild will produce. Religion constantly charges through your mind and daily financial requirements, household maintenance, and future planning go out the window. With the V-shaped field above your head I think your crown is cracking and the energy will be extremely apparent in the near future. I have the electricity feeling in my teeth as well, and regarding the complexion question, I'm in my mid thirties and look like I'm in my late teens/early 20's, but I'm a health nut and take alot of antioxidants and eat a paleo-pescetarian diet and get practically no sun. Regarding the colors, shapes, entities question your dreams will get unbelievable and their character-caliber testing nature will be very obvious, you will get lots of Astral attention. Your synchronicity will get unbelievably frequent till you doubt your sanity, and what I've noticed recently is people who are "compromised" (entirely fear driven, ego-based) will try very hard to upset your equilibrium, I call the anger tests. People like these I think are easily possessed by the sentient Fear energy, it will go to unbelievable lengths to try and stop the outpouring of Love coming through you. Also you will be pulled into other peoples synchronicty and will find yourself a suprised player in their karmic evolution. I haven't had visions, I don't hear voices, and I don't hallucinate. Also the bliss doesn't take over unless you let it, but if you don't you will feel constant heavy pressure in your chest.

These are my honest experiences and revelations I have experienced, I kind of expect to get attacked here after being so honest and I don't want to have to defend every insight I've been given but if thats the will of the spirits so be it. I wish you nothing but the best CM, the road ahead of you is VERY rocky and rarely travelled, be careful what advice you listen to (including mine, I've been wrong before) unless you feel in your heart it is valid. Many people will talk about knowing all about this energy but they never seem to mention the world-rocking ego-shattering brink-of-madness effects it creates. There is a site kundalini.se which seems pretty solid, I'd recommend checking that out for more advice. Also feel free to PM me anytime for advice when the going gets rough. I don't have all the answers but I'm about 2 years ahead of you in the enfolding/outpouring stage and I know how lonely it can be.

Ten or 20 years from now you will look back on what you have written and laugh:)

Edited by Spotless

Hi Cookiemonster

If you haven't done it yet, then try and start doing the Microcosmic Orbit on a daily basis. I started it recently, and it has reduced a lot of my kundalini side effects. That being said, it takes a few days to get used too - I got some negative side effects the first few days, but they are gone now that I can relax more in the exercise..

• Like 1

Hi Cookiemonster

If you haven't done it yet, then try and start doing the Microcosmic Orbit on a daily basis. I started it recently, and it has reduced a lot of my kundalini side effects. That being said, it takes a few days to get used too - I got some negative side effects the first few days, but they are gone now that I can relax more in the exercise..

Thanks for the info perciever! Everywhere I inquire this is whats recomended. I guess I have yet to try it because I am afriad of the dopey feeling. When you say it has reduced your side effects does this mean you are feeling bliss and stopeed pain or does this mean it has reduced both? Just wondering... I've been looking for the answer to this question but haven't been able to find a direct answer. Maybe you can finally tell me! = D

Does non-taoist yoga utilize the MCO?

I took a few Bikram and Hatha classes, but never really got into it other than as a stretching regimen.

Thanks for the info perciever! Everywhere I inquire this is whats recomended. I guess I have yet to try it because I am afriad of the dopey feeling. When you say it has reduced your side effects does this mean you are feeling bliss and stopeed pain or does this mean it has reduced both? Just wondering... I've been looking for the answer to this question but haven't been able to find a direct answer. Maybe you can finally tell me! = D

Hi Cookie

All people have different kundalini side effects, although some are more common than others. I personally haven't had a problem with pain. The side effects I had were like a felt like a car than had been put in 2nd gear while doing 50 mph - I felt hectic, had muscle cramps, felt nauseous, had some mild headaches and shaking hands. I haven't had the blissful feeling for more than 1,5 years. I was quick to reduce my energy levels through grounding activities when all this happened - especially by avoiding concentration (reading and writing). And as a result, most of the blissful and other wild side effects soon started fading.. Only the minor physcial ones persisted, as described above..

The MCO has helped to reduce all of those side effects - except a mild insomnia. But maybe that will come once I progress deeper into this Qigong world. On top of reducing the side effects, the MCO has also given me a number of positive benefits: My internal stress levels are significantly reduced. I have more energy for being proactive in my life. And for some reason I walk around and feel incredibly confident.. I can't really explain why - but it sure is a nice feeling :). It's like all of the negative feelings and internal unrest has just been washed out of the body. And this is all after just 2-3 weeks of training.. In short: The exercise just makes me feel good :).

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this