gergelim

need advice

Hi! I'm a newbie.

I've been trying to practice the MCO, and sometimes I'm able to gather energy (as heat) below the navel area. Sometimes it even feels unpleasantly hot.

But I can't really feel like I'm storing the energy. I have a hard time visualizing, locating, feeling my Dan Tien.

What would your advice be? TY!

Hi! I'm a newbie.

I've been trying to practice the MCO, and sometimes I'm able to gather energy (as heat) below the navel area. Sometimes it even feels unpleasantly hot.

But I can't really feel like I'm storing the energy. I have a hard time visualizing, locating, feeling my Dan Tien.

I'd just say keep at it for a while and eventually you'll feel it. Our McDonald's culture of today is very different from how it was back in the day when they would train lol. It's taking me some time to shift out of the McDonald's "everything has to be instant" mentality as well. :)

Hi! I'm a newbie.

If you have a hard time locating or feeling the dantien, then honestly...you have more prerequisites to take care of before worrying about practicing the microcosmic orbit. The prerequisites are also safety mechanisms. Let go of the concept of overtly storing - your bodies are like a sponge and they will only soak up so much liquid in a given plunge in the bucket. The heat is good, but you also need to know when to stop, it should not become unpleasantly hot. When you've had enough, return to utter and complete stillness, that is important to do after any energy practice.

• Like 4

Learn more about breathing and practice, practice and practice.

Can you "breath" to every point along the MCO path? Do you have tactile sense along the MCO path? Do you have muscle controls along the MCO path? They're not must. But if you can do these, it'll be easier to run MCO.

MCO...Practice, practice, practice. I have been practicing it for 20+ years. Never a dull moment.

MCO, both Macro and Micro, eventually are one circulation. It happens naturally, in every one, every day, every moment,

but when you apply concentrated focus to it, the effects are emphasized.

Biggest important advice is to drop the internal dialogue. This means not being taken off your focus; such as from music, sounds, activities, emotions, thoughts, random states, etc.

More sitting, and standing practice...long time every time too.

The old ways of practice were, and are, the best ways: One method for years. Then, perhaps you don't need anything else after that because everything else becomes realized. Of course there will be small changes to the practice along the way, but overall, same method, which eventually becomes a common occurrence.

Many do see the old timers having achieved high states and levels, and so we practice assuming we will get it very quickly, just because we are practicing something the old timers did. What is overlooked is that 3-10yrs practice of a single technique wasn't uncommon back in the day. Actually it were the foundational practices which opened up the realization for what was considered advanced ones. The advanced techniques were nothing more than a slight adjustment of intent, and powered by the will, which was developed over the years of practice.

I was 8 when I formally began, and now 33. I had no concept of time throughout these years, thus at 33 I see what has been attained is still baby steps. I still have another 60+ yrs left. There is no rush, but no time is wasted either.

There is no need to develop quickly, simply because there is that others have no use for our attainments. Our attainments are for ourselves only, no one else. Only when others can benefit, and only from their recognizing they can benefit, from our attainments, do we offer assistance. Other than that, its self practice, with no grasping for being known. No reason for it.

• Like 5

Don't bother with storing, just start and finish with your mind on the ldt and things will happen when they are meant to naturally. I recommend doing the small universe meditation Spring Forest Qigong version of the mco then you can do it with a recording and with the aid of the masters energy then you can't go very wrong

http://m.soundcloud.com/rolf-h-corneliussen/01-sitting-meditation-small

Edited by Jetsun