Faceless_One

Searching for a mentor

Hey guys, I'm in need of some assistance. I'm really interested in exploring a lot of the topics on this site, as well as general Taoist philosophy, internal alchemy, meditation, Tai Chi and the like. The problem I'm having is I want/need a mentor. I dont know of any Masters in my area, and I'm not saying I need a MASTER in particular to help guide me on my way but someone with experience and the drive to help a wandering soul on a personal journey to enlightenment and knowledge. Is there anyone on this site who would like to act as my "mentor" and maybe just guide me in the right direction? I really don't know where to begin, nor do I know of anyone who does. I feel like I might be putting myself in jeopardy by trying these techniques without proper guidance; Im not looking for anything intensive just someone to talk to and occasionally direct me in my meditational studies and offer insight and techniques to better understand myself. Sort of like a Taoist pen-pal, a light to guide me through the darkness. Anyway if anyone is interested please let me know, and if not maybe someone can point me in the right direction?

Yeah just ask any particular questions and everyone chimes in and we all learn from each other.

But if you really want a Mentor then maybe some Mento music is in order to get things started:

Yeah Taoism first of all is about relaxation and enjoying the energy!!!!

• Like 4

Request a personal practice section, post your questions - there's plenty of people here who can help. :)

Get a face o faceless one

where are you located - someone here might live in your area or know of a teacher who is.

I currently live in Stafford, Virginia

The best mentor is to get an energy transmission - you don't need physical contact for that.

You can call 952-593-5555 to get a phone energy transmission from a qigong master.

Once you experience the energy then you'll know what to work towards and then just practice on your own after that and whenever you need a reminder or charge up then just get another phone healing.

That's from http://springforestqigong.com