Sign in to follow this  
Simpleton

Kundalini insomnia, plz help

I've had this problem for as long as I've had active K and recently it's become crippling to where I'm only sleeping maybe 3 hours a night. When I read up on this all the book excerpts and sites say this is natural, and sleep is a waste of time. There was a forum called Kundalini Survival and Support run by Bob Boyd (i think) which had alot of people with severely damaged lives due to K running amok, but that site shut down and this is the closest place I've found so maybe you guys can help me.

For the last number of years I've used either GABA agonist, benzos, or mu-agonist substances (kratom) to suppress the energy and allow restful sleep. Kratom especially can totally kill spiritual energy, as any opiate will. (I've found tryptamines on the other hand will break open chakras and normalize energies, this is controversial I know but it works). I've quit kratom because it is in esence ignoring my spirituality, but without a K-supressor I'm barely functional at work and live is a depleted dysfunctional state.

I think may of you will advise me to send the energy downward instead of letting it rise, but I'm of the buddhist mindset more and am not sure if hoarding the energy would be karmically beneficial to me, it seems like treating the energy as my own possession, which would cause me anxiety like having a fat wallet full of cash. (plz take no offense cultivators, i'm not debating taoist vs buddhist energywork karmicality, just my stance). I'm also not able to live in a monastery so giving up a capitalistic life is not an option. I fantasize about running off to Burma but I have many family responsibilities.

Are there any exercises I can do that will not store all the energy below but will allow sleep? Or perhaps if I take the other approach and try and go full-on increasing the flow to widen my crown opening will I easily fall out of my body? I can't go on like this, when I've tried to beat this before I've fallen back on opiates repeatedly. Please advise me on how to proceed I'm at a loss on what to do, a doctor would prescribe something like seroquel I think because it will knock anyone out but I don't want that for obvious reasons.

No problem, buddy!

Go to Gary Clyman, he has already treated kundalini illness successfully many times and he will fix you too! ^_^

http://www.chikung.com/

(312) 446-8218 - Chicagoland
(800) 782-4244 - Toll Free
email:[email protected]
131 N. Green St., Chicago, IL 60607
Skype me: Clygar

Thanks for the link I'll check him out. Hopefully his prices will be within my un-degree'd peasant price range. If not I have a theory that if I can astral project myself to sleep each night maybe that will help. Replenishing energies in the Astral seems to be the point of sleep anyway. If I can have 3 dreams I can make it through another day. Spirit travel would accomplish the same thing hopefully.

Maybe not.. Found this on emptyflower.net:

"Peacedog, have you seen him bring women to orgasm through his kongjin skills? He wrote in one of his articles how he enjoys going into a store, hiding behind some shelves and making women orgasm in public. Clyman is a certified wack job, and yes, I've met him. In a seminar I attended he slapped a young girl across the face so hard that it brought her to tears, and they were not practicing taiji applications, he just let her have it. Did he tell you that most people don't get what they want out of life because they masturbate? He charges people thousands of dollars to tell them this kind of bullshit."

I'm for hearing both sides of a story, but the only defender I could find of GC was the Peacedog user, who for all I know could be Gary. If anyone has been healed by this person with kundalini syndrome here please throw a word in here. I don't want to spend $250+ and drive 7 hours based on sketchy reviews.

I still appreciate the link Dorian, and I have much respect for your opinion based on what I remember of your posts here. But my time and money is limited and I've been too trusting too many years to be gullible yet again.

Edited by Simpleton

Just use the extra energy to heal people.

Just go to places where people need the energy and they will suck it out of you!!

Maybe a public library or a fast food restaurant or a park or some public space.

Do you feel electromagnetic force between your hands? If so then do hand healing.

You don't need to touch people.

Just keep your hands six inches away.

Do you see light around people?

Try doing long distance healing.

Do you feel energy going out of the center of your brain?

Can you focus on the center of your brain and then increase the energy intensity level?

Does your vagus nerve pulsate?

Can you sit in full lotus meditation? If not then your body channels are not open yet.

You make think you have "extra" energy but it's just a matter of either giving it to other people or letting them suck it up or else getting the energy into other parts of your body.

You should be able to sit in full lotus with no pain to really open up your energy channels.

You don't need to focus your mind anywhere but the full lotus with the tongue against the roof of your mouth will cycle the energy for you.

The qigong masters also sleep only 3 to 4 hours a night but they also heal people all the time.

So you should heal people and then see how much sleep you need. haha.

Can you pick up on other people's energy imbalances? Do you feel your eyes pulsating as light goes out of your eyes into people around you as they suck up your energy?

You're not alone - energy should just be flowing out of you and into people around you.

• Like 1

Yeah just call http://springforestqigong.com - 952-593-5555 and get a phone healing or consultation - those qigong masters sleep only three or four hours a night but they do long distance healing.

So they will read your energy blockages, send energy to you where you need it to open up whatever blockages you need opened and that will balance your energy out.

Just tell them you have kundalini insomnia or something.

Basically Chunyi Lin said he has treated many people who had kundalini imbalances and he has gone through all of that stuff.

He trained at Shaolin and did cave meditation for 2 months nonstop full lotus with next to no water, no food and no sleep the whole time for 2 months.

So he has gone 2 months with no sleep.

He does spirit shen healing transmissions - shakti, etc.

I'd recommend seeing an acupuncturist, as acupuncture and herbs are a great way to treat energetic imbalances that can cause insomnia.

I think may of you will advise me to send the energy downward instead of letting it rise, but I'm of the buddhist mindset more and am not sure if hoarding the energy would be karmically beneficial to me...

Are there any exercises I can do that will not store all the energy below but will allow sleep? Or perhaps if I take the other approach and try and go full-on increasing the flow to widen my crown opening will I easily fall out of my body?

It's not hoarding energy to store it properly. It's not like you're stealing the energy from other people. It's your energy, and having it in the right place is simply a matter of health... no different in principle from taking measures to fix your physical body if it doesn't have the right distribution of blood!

As you say, the two polar options here are:

*Store the energy below.

*Full-on open stuff up.

Whatever you do, OBE's are a greater possibility with active K. Don't worry about it, they are still unlikely and nothing to be afraid of anyway. Look at it this way - you aren't actually 'in' your body. Remember anatta and the skhandas. It's more like all the skhandas interact and give the illusion of mind and consciousness being things with spatial dimension in the body, than there actually being a 'you' 'inside' your body. So what is there to be afraid of leaving? :)

As another person with a largely Buddhist outlook, I advise taking the middle way. You do need to guide some of this energy down to the dan tien - the Taoists on here can give better advice than me in that regard. But you also need to allow the energy to do what it must, and remove blocks. To that end, I advise shamatha, metta bhavana (itself v. good for insomnia), and taking time each day to lie down and completely surrender to the energy so it can do its stuff.

When you are able to sleep when you need to again, don't worry if you find you actually need less sleep, because that's good and natural. Don't confuse insomnia with wakefulness when you get there.

Also, try jogging.

Edited by Seeker of the Self

Maybe not.. Found this on emptyflower.net:

"Peacedog, have you seen him bring women to orgasm through his kongjin skills? He wrote in one of his articles how he enjoys going into a store, hiding behind some shelves and making women orgasm in public.

Clyman is a certified wack job, and yes, I've met him.

Dude,

that's the most ridicolous claim I've ever read! As far as I know I read all articles Clyman ever wrote and published and nowhere did he ever write BS like that! Gary is not an idiot who would ruin his reputation with claiming such mad stuff! The person who claimed that is obviously lying! Where is his proof? Where is the article in which he claims to have read that? I'm sure he has not linked to any evidence to support that ridicolous claim, right?

Gary is one of the few people out there who has Internal Power and therefore many people are jealous of him and try to hurt his reputation with false claims! The guy who wrote this is a wack job, not Gary!

In a seminar I attended he slapped a young girl across the face so hard that it brought her to tears, and they were not practicing taiji applications, he just let her have it.

Yeah, right! It seems more probable to me that if that guy really attended a seminar with Gary, in fact Gary realized that the guy was full of shit, told him that right into his face and the guy hates Gary for telling him the truth about himself!

Did he tell you that most people don't get what they want out of life because they masturbate? He charges people thousands of dollars to tell them this kind of bullshit."

It's true that Gary has that opinion. Perhaps the guy was a daily masturbator and Gary told him that this was a reason that he doesn't get in life what he wants. And the guy was to weak to change himself and therefore hates Gary for telling him the truth!

Gary is straightforward and honest to people and many people can't take that because they lie to themselves all day long!

But Gary doesn't charge "thousands of dollars" for telling that to people, he charges money for his effective treatments and great DVD's!

I'm for hearing both sides of a story, but the only defender I could find of GC was the Peacedog user, who for all I know could be Gary.

Peacedog is actually a soldier and martial artist named Tom Skarda. It's definitely not Gary, just a person who tested Gary's martial & healing powers personally and was very impressed by these experiences.

If anyone has been healed by this person with kundalini syndrome here please throw a word in here. I don't want to spend $250+ and drive 7 hours based on sketchy reviews.

Here are some pretty impressive testimonials from persons who were interviewed mostly weeks later after Gary did his treatment on them and they tell how their lives changed for the better because of the treatment.

cool.gif

I included many testimonials of women to disprove the ridicolous "perv" claim of that idiot you quoted!

:D

Some of the many impressive testimonials for Gary Clyman on youtube ( for Emotional Liposuction, Chiropractic treatment, Nei Kung, Chi Kung), which clearly prove his awesome healing powers in many areas (spiritual, emotional & physical):

I still appreciate the link Dorian, and I have much respect for your opinion based on what I remember of your posts here. But my time and money is limited and I've been too trusting too many years to be gullible yet again.

My pleasure and thank you, just watch the video testimonials I linked to which prove that Gary is an awesome healer!

I found no interviews of people who were healed fom kundalini illness, but if Gary claims that he can heal you from that I'm sure he can heal it or adjust the kundalini stream or so with his internal power. Just call him and ask him how he estimates the chance to heal you with his treatment!

;)

Edited by Dorian Black

I think may of you will advise me to send the energy downward instead of letting it rise, but I'm of the buddhist mindset more and am not sure if hoarding the energy would be karmically beneficial to me, it seems like treating the energy as my own possession, which would cause me anxiety like having a fat wallet full of cash.

Well, you seemed to have no problem swallowing various pills to poision your body. Is your body your own possession if you go down this line of thinking?

Just pick up a form of Qi Gong and start doing it already.

sounds like that forum got me confused with Gary Clyman! haha. I used to sit in full lotus reading books behind bookshelves giving females orgasms. I wouldn't call it hiding but reading a book is the perfect cover for when my vagus nerve on my neck is pulsating while I am "flexing" my pineal gland. haha. I don't do that anymore though but I did do it for five years. I also did "emotional liposuction" at the same time - I didn't call it that but strangers thanked me for it!!

So on with the qigong testimonials! Rare lung disease requiring a transplant healed with no lung scar tissue even!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkYWWyfbe7k

Severe epilepsy in catatonic state for 22 hours a day and 40 medications totally ineffective to less than one medication and totally healed:

Late term cancer totally gone - a "walking miracle."

Wow thanks for the help. These were the responses I was hoping for. I appreciate the testimonials Dorian and Drew (I love your posts) you have much wisdom regarding this. I've been considering SFQ for a long time but wasn't sure if it would make my condition worse. I probably need attunement or correction first before starting, but from all I read it seems the most highly regarded long distance DVD accessible system. I considered Reiki Tummo and KAP also, but I'm not very mobile for in person hands-on attunements.

Thanks again you guys, much love your way. I guess I need to send more energy out, and perhaps store some more selectively within.

@hydrogen: the pills I use are herbs, and all are within the traditional medicinal pharmacopeia of ancient spiritually knowledgeable cultures. I use TCM, ayurveda, amazonian vegetalismo herblore, and whatever I have handy to manage my condition and other neurological ailments I was born with. Not everyone was born with a pure genetic slate, and I warped my energetic body with the best intentions, I was seeking god not powers. I probably should have asked for help here earlier but I'm socialphobic and am working to fix that.

Wow thanks for the help. These were the responses I was hoping for. I appreciate the testimonials Dorian and Drew (I love your posts) you have much wisdom regarding this. I've been considering SFQ for a long time but wasn't sure if it would make my condition worse. I probably need attunement or correction first before starting, but from all I read it seems the most highly regarded long distance DVD accessible system. I considered Reiki Tummo and KAP also, but I'm not very mobile for in person hands-on attunements.

Thanks again you guys, much love your way. I guess I need to send more energy out, and perhaps store some more selectively within.

@hydrogen: the pills I use are herbs, and all are within the traditional medicinal pharmacopeia of ancient spiritually knowledgeable cultures. I use TCM, ayurveda, amazonian vegetalismo herblore, and whatever I have handy to manage my condition and other neurological ailments I was born with. Not everyone was born with a pure genetic slate, and I warped my energetic body with the best intentions, I was seeking god not powers. I probably should have asked for help here earlier but I'm socialphobic and am working to fix that.

You're welcome! I hope you will be healed soon no matter what way you try (I believe Gary does distance/phone healing too). Please report back if it worked to help other people searching for advice in this forum too! :)

Edited by Dorian Black

You may find this thread very useful as well as the techniques in it: http://thetaobums.com/topic/21974-awaken-kundalini-in-90-days/

Also you may find value in visiting this site: it is meant to give guidance and support to those going through the process, the people whom run it are very knowledgable about KAP: http://www.kundalinisupportnetwork.com/

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen
  • Like 1

Thanks for that thread OldGreen it has very pertinent and valuable information. I've had kidney pains for the last year or so and had attributed them to supplements/sleep-aids, but they have gotten worse the less things I take (and the less I take the more kundalini I feel) and I sleep less and less. The adrenal fatigue is spot on that they describe. I'm much impressed with the KAP material and if I'm ever in Miami I will attend a seminar. Otherwise I'll read over their site carefully to see what I can apply to my condition long distance.

Thanks again, I was afraid that I'd eventually need a transplant or had kidney stones, I'm much relieved now and grateful for the insight.

Hrmm. Adrenaline fatigue.. This I have due to my year long war :) I wonder if Gary or Chunyi can help me with this?

Of course Chunyi or Jim Nance can charge up your kidney energy so that your lower tan tien is nice and hot -- and your whole body is full of bliss with electromagnetic buzzing. 1-952-593-5555

Yeah actually just a few weeks ago qigong master Jim Nance told me how someone called him on the weekend - a man with six kidney stones to pass. Something like that -- outrageous. The man was in severe pain and could not even move except when he had to piss.

So Jim healed him in one phone session! The man was completely pain free.

Sign in to follow this