Sign in to follow this  
RiverSnake

Protection and Reversal Magick

Just finished reading Protection and Reversal Magick by Jason Miller. Its one of the most thorough books on defense i have ever read and it is not a fluffy bunny work, but is meant for the practicing Occultist. He covers a wide variety topics:

-Daily Practices for Protection

-Protecting your Home

-Exorcism

-Using Spirit Guardians and Servitors

-Reversals and Counter Magick

-How to actually recognize your being attacked

i really enjoyed it and learned a lot even though i have read other books on psychic self-defense and was familiar with some of the material. I highly recommend it. Probably gonna buy the rest of his works.

My 2 cents, Peace

• Like 3

But does it work?

The only unique technique I have tried by him so far is the banishing ritual he teaches. It was quite effective for me.

My 2 cents, Peace

Just finished reading Protection and Reversal Magick by Jason Miller. Its one of the most thorough books on defense i have ever read and it is not a fluffy bunny work, but is meant for the practicing Occultist. He covers a wide variety topics:

-Daily Practices for Protection

-Protecting your Home

-Exorcism

-Using Spirit Guardians and Servitors

-Reversals and Counter Magick

-How to actually recognize your being attacked

i really enjoyed it and learned a lot even though i have read other books on psychic self-defense and was familiar with some of the material. I highly recommend it. Probably gonna buy the rest of his works.

My 2 cents, Peace

So what is the author's take on Spirit Guardians and Servitors? Is he referring to the God's? Or his own beliefs and customs?

What is the author's take on reversal as well? Is it beneficial to attack back or to simply neutralize a situation?

So what is the author's take on Spirit Guardians and Servitors? Is he referring to the God's? Or his own beliefs and customs?

What is the author's take on reversal as well? Is it beneficial to attack back or to simply neutralize a situation?

The book is mainly techniques and he doesn't necessarily go into his beliefs about Gods, servitors and what he feels is right or wrong.....but what he says is.....what are you willing to take responsibility for? Cause and effect is the name of the game, if you do something then be ready to take responsibility for it and the consequences that come and learn from the experience.

The book is mainly defense based. However, he does include some reversal techniques....so if someone curses you you simply reverse the curse that the person sent to you back on them....and he gives examples from his life on how this has went right and wrong. IMO he provide a very well rounded and balanced perspective on the topic.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

Sign in to follow this