nine tailed fox

PUA and Spirituality

Attracting women has to do with your looks. You can throw down some Vajrayana mantras and stuff, but good lucking getting instruction on that.

SORT OF! From most of my expierence, it comes down to energy. I just posted in a thread about this, synchronicity at play here. lolz.

Most of the PUA stuff is so the male can get laid, which is easy if your not constantly jacking off and you are honest about 'looks' then you get laid tomorrow rather simply. It comes down to energy. Looks are just a barrier concerning sex. A lot of women and men are vampiric these days.

What I mean is, there is always a point in intercourse when you can feel the energetic connection between you and the other person. This is what many people crave because it is a form of ectasy, in that moment 'looks' go out the window. An ugly guy can score a 'hot' girl if she is hungry enough and is witty enough to get her in bed. :P

You bring up perhaps the most important point about PUA and the "game" of picking up chicks. For cultivators or people getting results from their spiritual practices, all the ego-games played on the battlefield of interpersonal relationships become boring and unappealing. The most noticeable result for me is that I'm not attracted to as many woman as I once was and those that I am attracted to have very juicy energy.

But once one can feel and read energy even the "perfect tens" become zeros if they're operating at a low level.

Still sometimes I do get tempted and even succumb to a "perv attack" from a really hot babe!

Yes I've noticed that as well cultivation does change your standards.

And yea looks really don't have that much to do with it, especially for guys as girls are not as visually stimulated as men.

You bring up perhaps the most important point about PUA and the "game" of picking up chicks. For cultivators or people getting results from their spiritual practices, all the ego-games played on the battlefield of interpersonal relationships become boring and unappealing. The most noticeable result for me is that I'm not attracted to as many woman as I once was and those that I am attracted to have very juicy energy.

But once one can feel and read energy even the "perfect tens" become zeros if they're operating at a low level.

Still sometimes I do get tempted and even succumb to a "perv attack" from a really hot babe!

HAHAH! YES!

I learned this lesson a while back. My penis found itself in a well that needed some energetic cleaning. I told myself never again, because I could totally feel the difference in my aura and ambiance. It wasn't worth it to me.

Edited by DragonsNectar69k

That's just a PUA fantasy.

Haven't you ever seen all these pretty girls with ugly dudes and you just stare with your mouth open and think "wtf"?! lol

• Like 1

Haven't you ever seen all these pretty girls with ugly dudes and you just stare with your mouth open and think "wtf"?! lol

No not really.

No not really.

Oh man I see it all the time, especially when I was in Hawaii lol.

• Like 1

I see it all the time too. Living out here in vegas I've known more than a few really beautiful women that spend entirely too much time sitting on the couch by themselves eating ice cream and watching lifetime network because guys don't have the balls to go talk to them. Oh sure they get 'hit on' 30 times a day and they've heard every cheesy pickup line ever but most guys don't really talk to them. So whether the guy is super hot or has a full body rug she'll give him a shot because he's the best she's got on a friday night.

Best place too meet a chick... At a dojo!

lol why do you say that? Most of the chicks I've known in dojo's (most not all) have some real power issues.

It's something I have noticed amongst the younger generations. My guess is that all the advertising targeting a woman's self-worth is taking it's toll. I just have observed that extreme handsomeness + extreme intelligence = too much to handle for most girls these days. You can have one out of the two but having both is too intimidating. There seems to be a premium placed on intelligence if the guy is kind of a rotund oafish dweeb. Or a guy can look like a Calvin Klein model but he should also be a bit vacuous.

To me this dichotomy comes down to control. If a man is too good looking and intelligent he may realize he can get lots of woman and so why take a chance on getting hurt when you can get a guy who is less attractive and is so thankful to have you that he'll never cheat and basically do whatever you say. I have actually had many woman explain this to me. They deliberately try to date a guy who they feel is "below their stature."

In short, the modern North American woman *seems* to want a dog in a man's body.

hi Theurgy. Thanks for explaining. I enjoy and feel happy around the visuals of very good looking people so I dont naturally resonate with prejudice toward them, but you are right, I have had one girlfriend say to me in the past that she found one of my boyfriends too good looking, she wouldnt trust him. Which I didnt take much notice of at the time, I just thought it was a rationale for not having a drop dead gorgeous boyfriend. I think there are a bunch of us that have a naieve maybe instinctive response that if something is beautiful on the outside it must be beautiful on the inside too. I am surprised when gorgeous women turn out to be quite ordinary or even dull, because I like looking at them, and that engenders an expectation in me that I will also like listening to them. I have had the same cognitive dissonance with good looking men.. no matter how pedestrian they might be, I tended to believe they arent really dull, they just cant be..because they look amazing. I am finally growing out of it. I am easily seduced into a clear high state by beautiful things and make the mistake of attributing the exaltation of spirit that beauty gifts,as an attribute of the person. It's like adoring an artist as well as their art.. a conflation.

Resisting beauty is a fear of the sublime, perhaps, a fear of loss of self in the wonder of nature.

I dont think people 'cheat' because they are good looking. And if someone is faithful only because they cant find an alternative partner due to their lack of appealingness.. well.. :wacko:

lol why do you say that? Most of the chicks I've known in dojo's (most not all) have some real power issues.

lol he said meet a 'chick' .. not a woman or a person.

Those are the guys that have plenty of money and have excercised their tongue muscles.

And yea looks really don't have that much to do with it, especially for guys as girls are not as visually stimulated as men.

TBH I think this is complete rubbish. You need to listen in to the way women talk about men.

Those are the guys that have plenty of money and have excercised their tongue muscles.

What did they do with their tongues?

True, but it still supports the point that they don't necessarily have to be good looking.

TBH I think this is complete rubbish. You need to listen in to the way women talk about men.

I do listen. On the other hand I've noted for a long time that what women say they want is often very different than what they really want.

True, but it still supports the point that they don't necessarily have to be good looking.

I do listen. On the other hand I've noted for a long time that what women say they want is often very different than what they really want.

Congrats on knowing what women really want.

Congrats on knowing what women really want.

Oh no one knows that, not even women haha :)

Oh no one knows that, not even women haha :)

haha, if only men knew what they wanted, that would be a good start, lol.

haha, if only men knew what they wanted, that would be a good start, lol.

good point ^_^

You say you see uggos with good looking women. How do you know they are not just friends or something?

You say you see uggos with good looking women. How do you know they are not just friends or something?

Well I suppose if friends make out with each other and go home together at the end of the night, then I suppose they could have been. lol :P

i was honestly thinking that i would find some technique which has something to do with energy to attract women in this discussion

lol but this discussion is going somewhere else :ph34r:

Edited by nine tailed fox