Horus

Lesser Kan & Li:The body is Scorched and the Souls are Sold?

My first question is: why would you even compare "lucifierian" methodology to taoist alchemy? The two have no relation to another. Luciferian stuff is about working with certain-less than benevolent deities etc, while taoist alchemy is about working with and manipulating the processes of your own internal body. Just because Universal Tao is using flowery language to describe something that can't be understood literally doesn't mean you have to make correlations between sects that have nothing to do or do not even acknowledge taoist practices.

In taoist alchemy, it is not necessary at all to work with deities (although you can do this if you want), but it is not an integral part of the process. You could be an atheist and still open up all your channels and fill your dantien - that's the beauty and universality of taoist alchemy.

In my opinion you should get off of the theosophical stuff because first of it all it espouses fantastic, dualistic western ways of thinking (duality and solidity of good and evil, "great white brotherhood" and "great dark brotherhood" lol), and frankly because so much of it is BS. the theosophists are the armchair experts of the mysticism world and most of these writers write tracts of stuff that are both fantastical and non practical, madame blavatsky included. The theosophists generally think they know everything but hardly have a rigorous set of practices that lead you to somewhere the way that taoist alchemy is. Taoist alchemy is based solely on practice, and is realized through such. It is not reliant on belief systems (oh if I worship lucifer he will take away my soul and make me stronger!) because it works with the fundamental body-mind which we all have and use regardless of orientation.

My point it is it is often a fruitless task to try and examine something of a tradition and compare and correlate it with another tradition from which it is completely removed from. It's like judging a durian fruit based on how an apple should be.

• Like 2

I've just started on the Lesser Kan & Li theory, and have an interesting question about the process.

In Mantak Chia's Text:"Lesser Kan and Li:Enlightenment and The Birth of the Immortal Fetus:

It says that:

lesserkanlisnap1.jpgLesserkanlisnap2.jpg

Does anyone with Kan and Li experience care to comment on the concept in the last line:

"The body is scorched, the souls are sold, and spirit returns to its original home".

Specifically with reggards to the "body is scorched, the souls are sold" process...

What exactly is the "souls are sold" process - what does it mean by sold? who/what are the "souls" "sold" to?

I recently read Rudolf Steiner discussing the luciferic initiation, and immortality.

“Lucifer wants to take men's souls away and found a planet with them of his own. Ahriman has to help him. While Lucifer sucks the juice out of the lemon, as it were, Ahriman presses it out, thereby hardening what remains."

[Rudolf Steiner, INNER IMPULSES OF EVOLUTION (Anthroposophic Press, 1984), lecture 2, GA 171.]

I'm not saying that the Universal Tao process is Luciferic, or that the Kan and Li Process, or Taoist Immortality is a luciferic intiation process....

I'm asking:

What is this "souls are sold" process in Kan & Li, and Taoist immortality, ...and how does it differ to the luciferic initiation immortality?

Hi, I haven't heard of Kan and Li nor the Lucifer references but that doesn't matter much. Both quotes are unhelpful,they sound fascinating but are quite muddled. Firstly, the soul cannot be sold as it is the same as Tao, the body is the same as Soul so it cannot be burned, what burns it is also Soul. The metaphors therefore mean this...upon realisation the body is burned because we suddenly see that our physical body is not the boundary of what we are and the soul is sold because in that moment the 'self' is seen through as being false. All the physical changes are descriptions and metaphors of the experience of awakening and beyond. They are a consequence of it and not something we should do to realise.

Lucifer, the Devil...is not some ruler of hell, a red beast with horns but the thinking mind. In the Bible it is believed that our thoughts prevent us from hearing the word of God, hence the importance of silent contemplation.

Hope this helps

Heath

• Like 1

There is a phenomena that Chia is pointing at, but it isn't necessarily what he says it is. First step would be to develope awareness of the spine and the dorsal consciousness of the CNS, you fallow you spine from the coccyx untill you can literally feel the entire thing, then you move consciousness into the brain and have to release the idea you have of self to free awareness from all atachements, then you can begin working on the anterior functional channels or the the ganglia of the central nervous system that extends to the organs and generally under autonoumously control by various feedback systems and chemical pathways. Those ganglia that lead to the anterior (front) organs of fire and water.

It is just an advanced MCO, utilizing the Lymphatic System, HPT Axis, Thyroid, Solar plexus,Navel (Which I haven't figured out an anatomical correclation, yet) and even the air you are breathing to maneuvar these aspects around while multi-tasking focus of awareness on both of them and between them.

Edited by teknix

There is a concept in mantak chias work that the body and soul are just vehicles for the spirit. The body being burnt means to transcend identification with the body. The soul being soul means to transcend identification with the individual psyche. With this dualistic identification discarded one is able to access the collective psyche.

This is similar to the zen saying "the wind blowing through a dead tree."

There is the line about lustful desire being transmuted into flowing bliss that stands out. This draws a very distinct line between alchemy and luciferian based magic systems. In these practices the lustful desire is not transmutated and is generally glorified and ritualized.

• Like 2

anything specific you're lookin for, rv?

on the next level of complicated from ganglia, a plexus.

Although, the plexuses that form out front do find their way back to the spinal ganglia, but the properties of culmination are at the anterior plexues - so if you're familiar with something like the Yan Xin method, it does this opposites thing between lower & middle (solar/celiac plexus) where it imagines a lotus flower blossom at the celiac. The 3dt MCO mechanism I interpreted catches all this too. So in that paradigm, see hexagram 63 for a good 3dt kan/li breath, inhale fire exhale water.

the reference to inner drumming seems to correlate with the stirring of (full) generative force and vitality. there are various risings at different times in the alchemical path.

• Like 2

Thanks for your comments :D

Regarding the eventuated immortal state...how does it alter ones ability to cross over into the light when it comes for you (after finally leaving the physical body/"death").

Obviously, we then have the ability to remain "conscious"/immortal - but how doe it change our option to cross over?

Say my partner in life has not made the change to immortality, but I have...when she crosses over, can I (being immortal) still go into the light like any normal person.

My feeling is yes, but can anyone expound on that?