Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

A Jolie: Breasts + News

I assume most have seen the news regarding A Jolie... it boggles my mind and the amount of promotion it is getting!!??

Understanding how easily people are influenced I'd thought i'd put this out there for consideration...

More than anything it is bad habits and not bad genes that get passed down. Generations of diabetes and they are all eating the same rubbish?... blame it on genetics and continue poor habits. Additionally what we may think of as healthy could potentially have many toxic elements: pesticides, hormones, antibiotics, preservatives / additives, heavy metals etc.

"Resolution of this conflict has tremendous implications," says co-author Dr. Allison Wilson . "It means human disease is primarily of environmental and not inherited origin. It means that knowledge of the human genome is not going to fulfill most of the medical progress and therapeutic roles it was intended to. And it means that for most people personalized genomics is never going to be useful for predicting the diseases they will develop. And it also means we need to get serious about researching the broader environmental and dietary causes of all these diseases."

Good read

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-causes-of-common-diseases-are-not-genetic-concludes-a-new-analysis-111395459.html

The Causes of Common Diseases are Not Genetic Concludes a New Analysis

ITHACA, N.Y., Dec. 6, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Since sequencing the human genome, genetic researchers have searched intensively but unearthed little evidence to suggest that inherited genes cause common diseases. For such diseases, which include heart disease, stroke, cancers, diabetes, and disorders such as autism, ADHD and dementia, as well as mental illnesses such as schizophrenia and depression, significant genetic causation can now be ruled out with a high degree of confidence.

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 3

We were actually discussing this in class today. Most of the women were horrified.

Genetics has a great deal to do with ones health - and so does income level.

A great deal of poor quality food is consumed by those in the lower income brackets - teenagers consume some of the worst diets - its cheap and fast. Income is proportional to a better diet and also typically higher awareness and IQs (though not necessarily so).

Dietary ignorance is also a leading cause of health problems among vegetarians - they often lack essential nutrients because they did not take the time to examine this diet.

Most of us are robots - we like our basic programing and we have written lots of supporting software - change is a very difficult undertaking for most people.

by the way - what is the buzz on A. Jolie?

Edited by Spotless

I recall after the nuclear accident in Japan breast cancer and testicular cancer were driven upwards on the west coast of the u.s.

Personally I know five women who have been diagnosed since then with breast cancer.

It's been all over the news. Wonder how much money some people will make out of this unnecessary suffering?

I assume most have seen the news regarding A Jolie... it boggles my mind and the amount of promotion it is getting!!??

Thanks for promoting the news. Now I know A Jolie's breasts are on some bums mind.

I guess Prat isn't a breast man anyway. Besides, the fake ones look better and feel the same.

Think she is living in a world where surgery is very usual, and for trivial reasons a lot of the time, and where breasts are considered readily changed and modified by all, for trivial reasons. Having your face changed with surgery for no real reason, your lips injected for no real reason, giving up food for no real reason, wearing dresses with pads inserted into the hips to make it appear that you have some shape.. it must be a world of fantasy where the body is an object with which you delude others, and chopping it around is therefore part of the game of life.

Extremely disturbing in toto.

Is this the same as cosmetic surgery? I'm not sure.

If I learn that I might have testicular cancer, I am not going to have my balls removed.

I might do it :(if and only if the cancer is already here (or I could simply choose to die :wacko:... ).

I don't understand A.Jolie. I don't understand why so many people are supporting her choice. Well, now it's done and hope she gets well with it, but in no way I can see this as something people should follow. She acted out of fear, which is not always good.

She could just do some regular check-ups (she has enough money for it), and if the cancer is here, it should not be too big and coul be removed. I am no expert in this field but it is common sense, right?

If I were a bit paranoid, I would say this is part of surgeons/medical world domination hidden agenda.

• Like 3

I know someone who had breast cancer. It took two years and 5 surgeries plus radiation, hair loss, forshortening of her life span, six figure medical bills and more. If Jolie's opperation was done before cancer was detected it might have saved from suffering.

Often times with that surgery they remove parts of the lymph system. The areas of the body where glands are remove lose immuniity so that even bruising from slieght injuries can lead to amputation. It's an enormous decision to have any surgery.

Having said that I know the medical establishment(big pharma) thrives on the publics suffering not on cures and does intentionally misinform/mislead millions every year into dangerous prescriptions and proceedures.

Edited by blindeye
  • Like 2

If I learn that I might have testicular cancer, I am not going to have my balls removed.

I might do it :(if and only if the cancer is already here (or I could simply choose to die :wacko:... ).

I don't understand A.Jolie. I don't understand why so many people are supporting her choice. Well, now it's done and hope she gets well with it, but in no way I can see this as something people should follow. She acted out of fear, which is not always good.

She could just do some regular check-ups (she has enough money for it), and if the cancer is here, it should not be too big and coul be removed. I am no expert in this field but it is common sense, right?

If I were a bit paranoid, I would say this is part of surgeons/medical world domination hidden agenda.

HAW! if i had cancer, it would run its course. i'd bite people who tried to cure me with radiation, like a rabid dog. if nature deems me unfit for health, i refuse to argue with nature.

Humans are not authorative, even if they are the pens that record the story.

• Like 1

Maybe everyone, even a someone in the lime light place value on death. I mean we all have that in common, so what deeply hidden beliefs do humanity have in about death? The u.s. is kind of a eat drink and be merry nation always moving from one form of entertainment to another. Do people living in very dangerous place like jungles next to volcanos live-for-the-moment more than those in cities? There are always a lot of bars in big cities and the u.s. behind the gov. Facade is just plain lethal. Maybe fear of death or some very subtle belief about the thought of it keeps everyone from seeing what is on the other side it? Anyone want a beer?

Maybe there is somthing being left out of the Jolie story here about examination showing conditions very close to cancer. No doubt the very best doctors in the world are available in that case.

I should have asked if anyone on here believes that there may be beliefs that cannot be percieved?

There are many invisible things in this world. If there there are several dimensions unseen and other dimension beings there in with minds of their own how do their thought, intentions and emotions change our own. Just saying, since death may be a crossing from this place to another 'invisible' place then maybe there are some super subtle and unknowable belief inbetween? If there were one how different would life be without it? More full, or less? More beer, or less?

Edited by blindeye
  • Like 2

There's a scandal in France now about using silicone for thousands of breasts that is industrial grade and not medical grade. Maybe this move is a pre-emptive counter to the eventual backlash for the silicone salesmen... anyway whatever it is, it's pretty gross.

• Like 1

Beliefs that cannot be perceived because they are integral to being in this dimension, and we stand on them?

the transtiton form life to some other zone may have some super subtle and unknowable belief in between.. like it is an initiation?

Love you are bringing to the conversation, thankyou.

yes, a belief that suports a fear of death, so said belief might be hidden behind a most intense fear and seldom discovered. If the fear of death prevented accurate perception of what death actually is (not an ending) then perhapse the belief that enables fear of death to seem reasonable is actually what prevents perception of other dimesion, or better still holds us in this single one. Yes like an initiation. The very first belief that arrives after faith and intention is I-Am. ''I am not' if taken as a belief that forms fear of death preempts I-Am that is a process of faith, intent and self peception ..., so perception of the most subtle place where the self singly exists that is the void between here or there cannot occur fully till a false I-am-not belief discontinues. The subtlty of that narrow place where so many angels dance on the head of a pins is comparable with the intensity of emotions experienced in dreams that exist in the very same place. Immense terrifying gravity, eternal peace, then it starts over again
  • Like 1

yes, a belief that suports a fear of death, so said belief might be hidden behind a most intense fear and seldom discovered. If the fear of death prevented accurate perception of what death actually is (not an ending) then perhapse the belief that enables fear of death to seem reasonable is actually what prevents perception of other dimesion, or better still holds us in this single one. Yes like an initiation. The very first belief that arrives after faith and intention is I-Am. ''I am not' if taken as a belief that forms fear of death preempts I-Am that is a process of faith, intent and self peception ..., so perception of the most subtle place where the self singly exists that is the void between here or there cannot occur fully till a false I-am-not belief discontinues. The subtlty of that narrow place where so many angels dance on the head of a pins is comparable with the intensity of emotions experienced in dreams that exist in the very same place. Immense terrifying gravity, eternal peace, then it starts over again

Quoted for emphasis :D

• Like 1

Makes me wonder ..if the first subtle belief happens prior to incarnation, then how many fixed and mostly unperceivable beliefs might there be? If we share a root belief of I-am, then how many other do we hold in common? How many transient beliefs may be directly connect to the fear and or belief 'i am not, or i might not be-death.

Thanks for promoting the news. Now I know A Jolie's breasts are on some bums mind.

I guess Prat isn't a breast man anyway. Besides, the fake ones look better and feel the same.

I think you missed the point.

Sign in to follow this