Sign in to follow this  
salaam123

Secrets of the chi and the spine

Hello all

------edit. Please watch that your dan tien ball does not rise up when you do the following. You can root before you do this.----------

One thing you must do to have good chi is to drop your spine vertebraes on top of each other starting from the head.

This will somehow build the chi so it will flow to your central channel. If your vertebraes are not sunk(most people nowadays have not), then the chi will not generate in spine and circulate properly.

If you feel bad then drop your spine to the level of your navel only(ming men point).

The chi that will build from spine and circulate is sort of "sparkling chi" while the chi that is in the spine and behind belly button is the chi you get from food and air("green chi").

What you must also do is to speak from dan tien(nowadays many people speak in a way that the chi from the dan tien(sphere) has dropped down to the legs and wont´t circulate properly). This way your voice will also have more "authority" or "power".

Also, I can´t do these things because I have ruined my body so that my girdle channel is inside my chest(and thus I dont have "green chi" in my spine) and I can´t get it down because my body is full of "junk" so it(the girldle channel) can´t be moved downwards.

In order for me to get the "junk" away I have to get rid of the mark of the beast so the Holy Spirit will come and my body will be purified from this "junk". The mark of the beast is sort of a blockage on the third eye point and it will go away when the energy system is corrected in a way explained above.

I don´t know if you have to have faith in Jesus Christ also but it will help(because the chi is enrichened by the blood of Christ).

There is another type of mark too but it doesn´t have to do with chi.

My hope is, that if someone corrects their chi and then if I could be near them, their chi would cleanse me of the mark and so I could try to correct my chi again. I live in Finland, so if you will follow this posts advice and are here, please contact me.

Also, when you have your spine vertebraes corrected, even though you will feel better, people around you will find themselves uncomfortable if they dont sink their spine vertebrae also. But don´t let this put you down. My reason for keeping my energy well(if I could) would be because of my faith(the blood of Christ is in the chi, enriching it).

One last thing, when you have your chi, you can defend yourself by sort of anchoring your chi. If you want to know more let me know.

greetings,

Salaam123

Edited by salaam123

what is slouching? btw. This spine thing comes from Erle Montaigues teachings, I picked it up from there so credit goes to him.

i noticed... but im having a hard time visualizing it... still sounds like slouching lol

Not that its bad actually, but if you never stretch- then it is terrible. stagnate.

ok. I noticed (before when I could do it that) that dropping the vertebraes too tight was not good when kept like that for some time. Maybe one should not force them too tight.

ok. I noticed (before when I could do it that) that dropping the vertebraes too tight was not good when kept like that for some time. Maybe one should not force them too tight.

although I might add that it could be that I felt bad because I had not enough chi in the spine to start with(I had bad energy system before too, although not as bad as now). But, I think the spine should be dropped( I did that also about a decade ago and all went very well) but one should feel how it feels and act accordingly of course

Hi Salaam,

What is the "mark of the beast"? Why do you feel that it need to be removed to feel the power of the Holy Spirit?

Also, can you feel chi moving in the body?

Best, Jeff

feeling the space out between joints is a great exercise, whether its vertebrae, elbows, knees, armpits too :)

• Like 3

Hi Salaam,

What is the "mark of the beast"? Why do you feel that it need to be removed to feel the power of the Holy Spirit?

Best, Jeff

Too much stuff is going in the mind. Letting them go. If this mark is causing problem, I couldn't imagine what would happen if your mind enters into the mind ground and begin to see your past life karma. Your past life karma would make your "mark of the beast" angelic...:)

Hi Salaam,

Best, Jeff

Jeff, the mark of the beast is a mark prophecied in the Revelations book in the New Testament.

For example here:

"Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads And that no man might buy or sell, saue he that had the marke, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Of course you can buy stuff from the store even without the mark but youll get the mark if your energy is dropped below your feet. This dropping can happen if you buy sinful stuff or if your energy is below the feet because of speech. Energy drops below the feet if sin is done:

hebrews 10:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

I can´t feel the Holy Spirit in the same way because of the mark. It blocks the Holy Spirit from entering the body in the way without the mark.

Well, I can feel one type of chi, the chi that leakes sometimes from my abdomen to the ground(because of my bad root channel) but I can´t feel any sparkling type of chi or any other type of chi.

I prefer not to mix Western theologies w/ my Chi gung. I don't think its a good combination. Gets too mental. Adding cultural conditionings when I want to be in my body. Let element theory and nature be my guide here. I'd rather go by how a cat stretches then some chapter in a 2000 year old semi mythological book that's been rewritten and edited many times.

That's not to say there's no wisdom in the bible but it doesn't mix with cooking or computer programming either.

• Like 5

I prefer not to mix Western theologies w/ my Chi gung. I don't think its a good combination. Gets too mental. Adding cultural conditionings when I want to be in my body. Let element theory and nature be my guide here. I'd rather go by how a cat stretches then some chapter in a 2000 year old semi mythological book that's been rewritten and edited many times.

That's not to say there's no wisdom in the bible but it doesn't mix with cooking or computer programming either.

Theres no advice in the Bible about how to do chi kung or how to get better chi by manipulating the body(in my opinion some blockages can open by themselves with proper faith and love). But it does have things to do with chi, as I have explained before.

Btw, off-topic but the bible hasnt been rewritten and edited many times, althought there were some books left out of it when it was formed(like the book of Enoch). Those however can be read elsewhere.

Theres no advice in the Bible about how to do chi kung or how to get better chi by manipulating the body(in my opinion some blockages can open by themselves with proper faith and love). But it does have things to do with chi, as I have explained before.

Btw, off-topic but the bible hasnt been rewritten and edited many times, althought there were some books left out of it when it was formed(like the book of Enoch). Those however can be read elsewhere.

The chi will not fill up your body unless you manage to empty your mind and to focus on your breathing. With all these bible talks, it isn't happening.... It appears you are clinging onto the bible. Again, another sign of "issues" you have.

It would be a mental block instead of a Chi blockage on my part..... ;)

Jeff, the mark of the beast is a mark prophecied in the Revelations book in the New Testament.

For example here:

"Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads And that no man might buy or sell, saue he that had the marke, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Of course you can buy stuff from the store even without the mark but youll get the mark if your energy is dropped below your feet. This dropping can happen if you buy sinful stuff or if your energy is below the feet because of speech. Energy drops below the feet if sin is done:

hebrews 10:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

I can´t feel the Holy Spirit in the same way because of the mark. It blocks the Holy Spirit from entering the body in the way without the mark.

Well, I can feel one type of chi, the chi that leakes sometimes from my abdomen to the ground(because of my bad root channel) but I can´t feel any sparkling type of chi or any other type of chi.

Hi Salaam,

My experience with the Holy Spirit has been different. No mark has the power to hold back the Holy Spirit...

John 14:10-17

10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves. 12 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. 13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask[c] anything in My name, I will do it.15 “If you love Me, keep[d] My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

And...

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? 17 If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.

Peace, Jeff

• Like 3

It is not just "the holy spirit" my friend, it is the power of solid human belief - conviction... if you held that same belief in a holy basketball the same results would ensue... it is the holy placebo....

• Like 2

It is not just "the holy spirit" my friend, it is the power of solid human belief - conviction... if you held that same belief in a holy basketball the same results would ensue... it is the holy placebo....

Some people could say also that chi is imaginary...

let the vertebraes drop all the way down to the tailbone, I believe now. You will see results if you have done what I told before in this thread

Hi Salaam,

My experience with the Holy Spirit has been different. No mark has the power to hold back the Holy Spirit...

well, The Holy Spirit does not completely go away from inside the body(there is no feeling of emptiness, for example), but It does not manifest as well as without the mark, also people can´t see It in your eyes anymore.

Edited by salaam123

Sign in to follow this