Horus

Is the energy bubble created in the Fusion of the 5 Elements process the same energy bubble that Lama Dondrup Dorje uses for empty force?

Mantak Chia talks about Lama Dondrup Dorje in his text Tai Chi II - Discharge Form

This bubble that Lama Dondrup Dorje talks about, is it the same energy bubble that protects the energy body and physical body (the one created in formula 5 of the fusion 1 practice)?

• Like 1

Mantak Chia talks about Lama Dondrup Dorje in his text Tai Chi II - Discharge Form

This bubble that Lama Dondrup Dorje talks about, is it the same energy bubble that protects the energy body and physical body (the one created in formula 5 of the fusion 1 practice)?

Dondrup has been discussed here before. He only works with his true believer students who jump around like insects.

• Like 1

Dondrup has been discussed here before. He only works with his true believer students who jump around like insects.

I think that is more just because by the students getting in touch with the particular energy-vibration, him having cultivated it well, makes that connection more prominent and easily demonstrable. So like when I was at one of Max's classes and he had me do a standing practice and generate the vibration-energy, he put his hand on the tree right behind me and cripes I could not remove my spine from the tree so long as I kept the energy going. Eventually I laughed too hard and it stopped. Same with some of the private DVDs he gave some of us, if you hadnt ever experienced anything like it, you'd laugh and say what the hell are these fools doing jumping and rolling around and sticking to the fence like that, you would think it is totally fake.

• Like 1

He lives in my area and is well known as a fraud and a bully. He makes up titles for himself. In the past he's been sifu, sensei, sigung, dr, and now lama. He is none of these. I would advise people to stay away from this charlatan. It would be better for your health, sanity, and wallet

• Like 1

Opps, sorry. For some reason I got confused and thought this was about Max. Original post deleted.

Edited by liminal_luke

I know nothing of dondrup, I was only making a comparison of "appearances." (I took adept's post as toward dondrup and not max.)

Edited by joeblast

I just made a comparison to ralis' comment about dondrup and the "only working with true believer students" bit. People have said that about max, or that kiai master guy that got his nose bloodied on youtube - so yeah, just making an observation, I didnt mean to derail the thread. Context...

All "super powers" which don't work on the "low vibrating" "all channels closed" street goon can be described with two letters...

No, actually, it is that there are different energies. Some energy can work on anyone, and others not so. It is a trap we fall into , because we use the word 'energy'.. which is a big word but has no distinctions signified within it.

Highly charged martial yang energy can make anyone fall to the floor, more refined vibrational energy requires a resonance for impact.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It gets hilarious at about 4.20. Art Garfunkel look-a-likes scissor kicking in the air as they force themselves to fly backwards. Glassy eyed gullible 'students' as compliant 'victims'. Guru cult-worship at it's most extreme.

Seriously, anyone taken in by this needs their head examined.

Do you research folks. There's loads of stuff all over the net about this guy and countless other con-men.

Edited by adept
  • Like 1

Well, there is certainly some very positive energy behind it given the amount of negative energy it has conjured up from within some of you.

I didn't ask for a trial by opinion on dondrup!

I asked specifically about the energy bubble. So, I guess I can extract from that indulgence that those that are negative just don't know.

As far as adepts comments go - as sage is never a sage in his own hometown - so, I have to throw that eveidence out.

Thanks Joblast - you didn't derail OP at all - on the contrary, you have added some very positve turn to the thread.

I have experienced the empty force in its seed stages, so I know it is real. And I can feel/know when people are lying.

I know that the empty force works more strongly with those that are sensitive to and go with the energy - and yet also know that this is about levels of proficiency. The more aligned with the earth force you become, the more adept you become at conducting it. So, the more powerfully aligned you become, the more you can take affect with the "all channels closed street goon" to use Dorian Black's expression.

I know it is real becuase I have done it after only a few months of practice. I accidently dropped a seagul out of the sky once. And, I remember using the same force in a distance past life to guide arrows through the air.

As far as dondrup only demonstrating with "true beliver" students...do you think he'd want to do it with those that oppose him, ralis & adept? It would be like trying to discuss spiritual truth with an athiest - why bother?

These forum pages are very useful, but only if you can wade through the degree of negativity and indulgent abrasive expression....

What happened to transmuting negative energy into virtues?

Don't get me wrong - I am very greatful for everyone's replies - but I, personally am very focused on the truth. So please try and keep answers in the light!?

I just want to know if this energy bubble dondrup works with is the same as the energy bubble in the fusion exercises...

Is there anyone out there game enough to admit that they have worked with dondrup?

Personally, I can enter my heart and feel him. He is not the charlatan you speak of.

Years ago a guy called Yeshua ben yosef was labelled in a similar fashion - and his truth has all but been lost. So, we can all make our own judgements as to the true virtue of this individual or that - ultimatley it just comes down to "did I love enough"?

The answer lies within the vibration of energy of the posts made in this thread. Those that are open to and speculate with the experiential knowledge they have - have a very soothing energy - while the posts that express negativity are vibrating very irratically - its all energy in motion guys - and you get to live what you create.

Peace be with you no matter what you choose...

I just want to go higher!!! Let there be light!!!!

• Like 1

If someone bounces around or sticks to a fence, what does that prove? Whether it is Dondrup or Max C. what is the point? Dondrup uses the same students in every video I have seen. Just more 'woo woo'!

what does it prove? that there is more to heaven and earth than dreamt of in the cases of many. so what if it isnt shaking the heavens, so what if the context may rely on specific tuning of energy. heard a story the blocks of stone for the pyramids were moved with a tuning fork. why jeez, what does that prove? I dont know who's looking to prove what...but show somebody something outside the realm of normal experience, perhaps you've opened somebody's mind to more possibilities than the mundane? can proof be subtle or must one move heaven and earth and make the beasts and trees all bow down in reverence?

• Like 2

Sorry, I didn't mean to derail the thread but it makes me angry that Mr, Sifu, Dr, Lama Dondrop Dorje (real name Peter Young) can get away with his brainwashing cult like activities. Please think before you listen to a damn word he says.

• Like 1