SunnyJ

Hello

I'm 25, with a daughter and wonderful husband. I'm the only "Taoist" I know. I might not be the best at following the Tao ( I only today found out we have gods!) But I do my best, and know that's all I can do. I live in the mid west and would love to know more about the way and people who might be like me. I get very lonely sometimes. :) I try to live as an un carved block and passively while respecting and honoring the cycles of nature both in the world around me and my self...So uhmmm Hello!

• Like 1

I'm 25, with a daughter and wonderful husband. I'm the only "Taoist" I know. I might not be the best at following the Tao ( I only today found out we have gods!) But I do my best, and know that's all I can do. I live in the mid west and would love to know more about the way and people who might be like me. I get very lonely sometimes. :) I try to live as an un carved block and passively while respecting and honoring the cycles of nature both in the world around me and my self...So uhmmm Hello!

Welcome Sunny :-)

.... I'm the only "Taoist" I know. I might not be the best at following the Tao ( I only today found out we have gods!)

But I do my best, and know that's all I can do.

Sunny, as I'm sure you're already aware (if you've been reading this Forum) lots of people have Taoist beliefs / lifestyles, that don't have anything whatsoever to do with the Taoist Religeon/Gods.

Basher

i havn't time to read a lot but that's very good to know. Thank you for the warm welcome