Sign in to follow this  
yuanqi

hello

well thought i would finally introduce myself, joined last month and finally am getting around to posting the intro.

been reading thru some of the post and thought that one day i might add my .02 :D

a little background for you all-martial arts since age of 10 (35 now). oriental medical student here in sunny florida. ending 2nd academic year in April. of course practice most of the time when i am not studying, although most of it goes hand in hand as alot of the qigong you guys post about are mandatory for us to practice, some even included in our ciriculum which is a great thing. look forward to interacting with you all.

blesssings of love and qi

yuanqi

Really nice to have medically-trained about.

Welcome! :D

thanks trunk look forward to engaging in some deep conversations! or not!

Welcome Yuan Qi,

I am an L.Ac. also trained in Florida at FITCM and a thirty year martial artist.

Glad to have you abord.

Welcome Yuan Qi,

I am an L.Ac. also trained in Florida at FITCM and a thirty year martial artist.

Glad to have you abord.

hah! i cant believe it. you went to FITCM! that was the school i checked out in 1997! i am in sarasota, had to come here. I loved that place when i visited! i believe my school took on their seniors a few years back.

yuanqi

Sign in to follow this