Sign in to follow this  
Maddie

Gods and Goddesses

Again, This world is really wacky. Nothing's believable. Hell, I've even heard a lot of new age beliefs could instead be a ploy to get us to accept satan into our hearts and be controlled by the big boys in charge. Not even sure if that's believable.

Only thing you can trust is your fist.

I have seen some make the distinction between human Gods and alien

The alien being Yahweh

Who has attempted to destroy all knowledge/ connection to our gods and ancient traditions... across the globe.

The alien religions are about saviours / messiah etc and giving up ones personal power... all that worship is feeding alien consciousness.

The human ones are empowering... heroic journeys (inner) etc

Video games.....

Help me make one ;)

I was reading some of the following posts and debate and I thought I would clarify my question a bit.

My angle is not of the Monotheistic creation God point of view. Mine was more of the Buddhist / Taoist point of view that gods and goddesses are just beings with in Samsara, that did not create the universe but are simply part of it and eventually die as well.

My personal take on the dead spider is that once it was squashed its consciousness moved on to some other form of incarnation (I'm assuming that the spider had not obtained Nirvana, but one never knows). I don't think consciousness is something that can be seen so that would explain why it could not be seen. So depending on the spiders conditioning and karma it may have been reincarnated as any number of beings on any number of levels of existence.

storytelling, scripts, testing, computing and proving related equations, programming, and graphic design.

any one. every one. whatever one you can.

It doesnt pay unless it succeeds and it doesnt succeed if no one who can contribute will contribute.

Sign in to follow this