Vanir Thunder Dojo Tan

Fasting for better health

I'm noticing a TON of abdominal blockages, most of which i suspect are undigested and partially digested materials trapped in the intestines.

While stretching yesterday i made a huge breakthrough but ran face first into this next wall.

I am asking for some help in keeping myself focused on fasting. my environment is quite i'll designed to deedicate myself wholly, but i've been spending the last 2 weeks trying to eat a little less, and today i would like to stop eating until the blockages can be cleared or at least until the clearing can begin... i suspect i'll need to fast first, but the blockages wont move without some high fiber squats :lol:

well, it was in the context of clearing up intestinal blockages - some sort of clay supplement. search and you'll find it I'm sure ^_^

i am suddenly reminded of an alchemical comment that everything that can be found externally can be produced internally :lol: we're the seeds of Yggdrasil, arent we? BAD SEEDS, BAD! how do we plant me? :lol:

• Like 1

When I feel like that I make a big pot of greens with ginger and garlic, and drink kombucha and lot's of water.

Edited by oildrops

just find some time not working and dont eat for 2-3 days..

do this every month

Drink plenty of fluids as well.

Full belly breathing and full exhale, trying to touch navel to spine. And abdominal massage.

Have you tried 5:2 'fasting'? It's a method that suggests eating normally for 5 days a week and then eating 25% of your normal calorie intake on two days of the week. It's not fasting per se but it might be a way of getting to a point where full fasting is more successful.

Cheers

Rob

i dont have a "normal" intake of anything. i have no money. $200 in food stamps only gets so much, and i dont have my own kitchen or fridge, so people like to drink my milk and cook my meats.

Plus im not making enough money to pay rent (not making any money at all) and generally have no right to live here, sleep here, or eat my own food here. im just lucky i havent been kicked out yet.

We all have a tendency to push our ideas of health onto our body, but the body is so very complex, so the best course of action is to listen to your own body on how to improve your health.

Try to meditate and ask your own body what it wants to do and what it thinks about the problems you are facing. To do so is not that hard unless you have a mental blockades, and in that case the mental stuff takes priority over everything else.

• Like 1

Far as keeping the colon and intestines clean, I like psyllium seed, ie metamucil or any generic. Modern eating tends to lack fiber. At the end of the month for a few days I'll take some. By the end as Yoda said, you're getting long smooth ropes (sorry for the visual)and practically don't need toilet paper. Start off slow and the last day or 2, take some in the morning, some in the evening once your system has a bit of tolerance.

My veggie son seems to get most of his fiber from popcorn and if he doesn't get a bag every day or two he'll get uncomfortable.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

i think oatmeal and cream of wheat have helpped with a lot of that, but what i am feeling is actually..... air.

It's like i have a kink in my intestines or something, and it takes a certain amount of mass to push past that point, but a lot of air gets trapped. sometimes it's for days, other times, it farts right on out.

Last night, i gave myself a cold by contracting and compacting my abs, and today i felt it rush out when i reversed and arced my back and stretched backwards a little. not completely, gotta give it another go, but i havent gotten the initiation drive to move yet. im useless without drive.

The weakness is loss and coming from your lungs, not your intestines (even though you feel it there). Losing everything and having nothing (from the past) both need strengthening, done.