Sign in to follow this  
becomethepath

my crown chakra opened up? hello!

I found your story quite interesting. Welcome to the forum. I look forward to your contributions.

My 2 cents, Peace

• Like 1

Very interesting...I'd like to know more about your experiences...they sound similar to a few things I've experienced as well.

• Like 1

so in this one dream, i was walking with my mom in this building, suddenly i saw a mantra appear on a stone on the ground, i read it, i don't know what mantra it was but after that I could see hungry ghosts, some ghosts seem to be content or so, but some ghosts are suffering. A group of hungry ghosts were fighting over water but none of them could drink it, if they did it burned them, one of the hungry ghost told me to say the ohmanipadrehom mantra and then suddenly he could dink it, later on, i was outside, it was dark outside but i could see, i saw a hungry ghost sitting on a curb, freezing to death from the cold, the hungry ghost had no clothes, i saw paper on the ground, i picked up the brown paper, put it on my palm, and i blew the brown paper (or napkins) and the paper transformed into a robe/ clothes for the hungry ghost, the clothes immeditaly covered the hungry ghost, and then i saw another hungry ghost and did the same thing

my buddhist guru said when parents in your dreams talk to you, they are actually buddhas but they take the form of parents because they are people that you trust, and in this dream i was helping out hungry ghosts that were suffering

Powerful experience...what meditations do you practice?

• Like 1

I like what you shared, and found it particularly interesting as just recently I have begun feeding hungry ghosts. The ceremony involves saying some mantras over the food you give them, so yea very cool :-).

• Like 2

and yes om mani padme hong mantra is very important, whenever your not busy doing something, repeat the mantra in your heart or outloud, when you're on the bus or driving, repeat the mantra over and over again, when you're showering or pooing, repeat the mantra, even you're poo and pee can become nectar for the hungry ghosts, when you're throwing away food, repeat the mantra, when you're going to go for a swim at the beach, repeat the mantra, it is said that this mantra will help decrease the negative karma of others in this world, the water you touch after repeating the mantra will turn into positivity or something, firgoto but basically the mantra is important, repeating the mantra over and over again is another way of spreading compassion in this world

Edited by becomethepath

i never really meditated, i just dont worry about everyday stuff like gossip and what people think of me, or finances, family issues, etc.. my mind is in a relaxed peaceful state, no thoughts of sex, hatred, or anything negative, i believe it's because of my past life that i'm experiencing these inspirations now, it's like an invisible hand guiding me towards the right path, i'm born into a buddhist family, a lot of stuff makes sense now, it's like i know who i am now and i'm not just another number in this world,

some can say this world is heaven and hell in a way, some people are born into bad families, a drunken father, povertry, disease, some live in peace and tranquility, some live in a lavish lifestyle, the karma you create in the past will determine your next life, if you're selfish and evil, you'll born into an enviroment and family where selfish and evilness exist, three days ago, there was a homeless man that jumped off a 4-story garage and killed himself right across my college campus, it's sad because he was in depression, lonilness, nothing was going for him and he took his own life. i'm thankful for the life i have, my family is wealthy and we're all practice dharma in our daily lives, we have been given the opportunity to practice dharma, i'm thankful that my family is safe and we have a roof under our heads, im thankful for coming across buddhist teachings, monks and gurus...i believe it's important to feel gratitude in the situation you're in, being thankful for given a life on earth to learn and improve your positive karma

keys to happiness

1. solitude

2. gratitude

3. compassion

4. being healthy physically and mentally

5. developing yourself, conquer yourself, find out who you are, what's your role in this world

6. be positive, be happy for others, smile at the world and the world will smile back

sorry rambling again haha, i love to talk about buddhism and spirituality,

I highly agree! I experience many dreams as well, but I have yet to help feed others it seems. I have only helped people cross over to other realms so they are not stuck here. What happens is a door opens with all white energy that I can see in my minds eye and you can see the outline of the ghost/person crossing over. You no longer feel this person's presence around you anymore as well.

I have yet to look into cultivating with mantra's, but I agree with the dharma and may have to look into this because it seems the dharma is a great answer to help those who may be stuck on the path or are suffering from bad karma or choices that stem from witch craft and dark arts. Some thing needs to be done with the bad karma. Right?

I once had a dream with a monk as well. Bald head. Huge smile. Dark red robe. Seemed Buddhist. Basically I went out of body in the dream and I watched him float over my body as he meditated over me. The next day I woke up with a force field around my head. It was serene and the thought of utter nothingness is what came to mind. I remember being at work, literally zoned out to... NOTHING. I was in utter bliss for no reason. After while though, the people around me brought me back down to hell and frustration ensued. It was a great experience though. I only saw this monk one last time in my dreams. Needless to say, there are some who are going a tremendous work on the other side to help those in need!

Edited by DragonsNectar69k
  • Like 2

i never really meditated, i just dont worry about everyday stuff like gossip and what people think of me, or finances, family issues, etc.. my mind is in a relaxed peaceful state, no thoughts of sex, hatred, or anything negative, i believe it's because of my past life that i'm experiencing these inspirations now, it's like an invisible hand guiding me towards the right path, i'm born into a buddhist family, a lot of stuff makes sense now, it's like i know who i am now and i'm not just another number in this world,

some can say this world is heaven and hell in a way, some people are born into bad families, a drunken father, povertry, disease, some live in peace and tranquility, some live in a lavish lifestyle, the karma you create in the past will determine your next life, if you're selfish and evil, you'll born into an enviroment and family where selfish and evilness exist, three days ago, there was a homeless man that jumped off a 4-story garage and killed himself right across my college campus, it's sad because he was in depression, lonilness, nothing was going for him and he took his own life. i'm thankful for the life i have, my family is wealthy and we're all practice dharma in our daily lives, we have been given the opportunity to practice dharma, i'm thankful that my family is safe and we have a roof under our heads, im thankful for coming across buddhist teachings, monks and gurus...i believe it's important to feel gratitude in the situation you're in, being thankful for given a life on earth to learn and improve your positive karma

keys to happiness

1. solitude

2. gratitude

3. compassion

4. being healthy physically and mentally

5. developing yourself, conquer yourself, find out who you are, what's your role in this world

6. be positive, be happy for others, smile at the world and the world will smile back

sorry rambling again haha, i love to talk about buddhism and spirituality,

Awesome. lol I'm practicing those keys to happiness right now and they've worked wonders! The love of the spiritual path (or any path) is an important key to really awaken those qualities haha keep it up! Edited by ShinRa
  • Like 1

These are awesome posts! In my first weeks of meditation a couple of years back, it felt like I was in a room that was spinning really really fast. I did not get dizzy, and if I opened my eyes, the room was still and unmoving. Yet, every so often, an internal tornado begins to spin in my body and I feel it from upper to lower dantien with the tail of the tornado in the lower dantien . The spin starts slow then speeds and speeds eventually hitting turbo speed (hard to keep track of the rotations).

Does anyone else have this experience? Perhaps this is not a crown chakra opening up or anything, but if it was, I am not sure I would know.

Thank you

• Like 1

These are awesome posts! In my first weeks of meditation a couple of years back, it felt like I was in a room that was spinning really really fast. I did not get dizzy, and if I opened my eyes, the room was still and unmoving. Yet, every so often, an internal tornado begins to spin in my body and I feel it from upper to lower dantien with the tail of the tornado in the lower dantien . The spin starts slow then speeds and speeds eventually hitting turbo speed (hard to keep track of the rotations).

Does anyone else have this experience? Perhaps this is not a crown chakra opening up or anything, but if it was, I am not sure I would know.

Thank you

Yeah that means your spirit is leaving your body before it is enveloped in enough chi energy. YOu want to store your spirit in the lower tan tien to build up more chi energy. This is detailed in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality."

• Like 1

To pythagoreanfulllotus,

Whoa! That is helpful. I've been taking a look at the Taoist Yoga stuff. If possible, Id like to ask if you or anyone else could expand upon your above statement. What does the spirit leaving the body indicate? Also, the taoist yoga book and so many other sources talk about the conscious rotation of the Microcosmic orbit, do you see it as necessary to consciously rotate the MCO or just let it happen on its own?

To pythagoreanfulllotus,

Whoa! That is helpful. I've been taking a look at the Taoist Yoga stuff. If possible, Id like to ask if you or anyone else could expand upon your above statement. What does the spirit leaving the body indicate? Also, the taoist yoga book and so many other sources talk about the conscious rotation of the Microcosmic orbit, do you see it as necessary to consciously rotate the MCO or just let it happen on its own?

Umm I've been -- well actually I've come across this a few other places. The ancient greeks considered that spinning to also be entering into spirit travel -- but also Robert Bruce in his Astral Dynamics book describes the same experience before his Out of Body Experience which is real astral travel.

The MCO -- in the advanced stage it moves in a way called "immortal breathing" - which means as the chi (electromagnetic energy) goes down then your spirit awareness light energy goes up - and it cycles like that.

In that stage you also are doing astral travel and reality is holographic - so I can't really answer that.

I only got to that stage but when I got the room spinning then I stopped meditating -- but at that point I had very strong chi energy so I also did healing and I pulled this lady's spirit out of the top of her skull - by accident. Also I saw spirits and had some telepathy and telekinesis, etc.

But anyway you want to just keep storing up the energy in the lower tan tien and as far as your question - just focus on the source of the I-thought - so whatever happens then just focus your awareness on the source of what is happening. It is happening to your sense of I-thought and the real question is where does the sense of I come from. So I just then repeat I-I-I in my mind to continue focusing or listening to the source of the I-thought and then you can just "empty out" whatever experience you were having - vision or thought or perception, etc.

• Like 1

According to Bill Bodri, when the crown chakra really opens there's a chi earthquake in the area around you that affects beings all around.

I'm not sure how true that is, but I do suspect that a lot of the time, what people think is a chakra opening, is just the tiny channels around it clearing.

Since chakras are pumps, I would expect one truly opening to be associated with an obvious pumping of chi going on permanently afterwards.

What meditation should I do to begin?

Rest as awareness.

As awareness is effortless, you don't need to do or achieve anything.

Sign in to follow this