yondaime109

What do you think the world'll be like in 100 years?

Everyones ascended?

Futuristic Halo like world?

Some sort of apocalypse has left the world in ruins?

A utopia of world peace?

If man is able to accept change the possibilities are numerous, greed is the main issue these days. What I do see happening is the end of the USD and paper currency with the use of the internet to exchange funds. I also see the possibility of renewable energy systems that are not oil based. I also see the possibility and great understanding of light being used as a technology to generate electricity as well as storing information. I believe space travel will eventually happen on its own. I also see the possibility of new knowledge being dispensed by higher beings for those who are ready to learn, are responsible, and willing to accept it.

It is also my hope that people will do away with dogmatic religion and begin to focus on self-mastery and arouse higher bodies for the sake of evolution and become 'energy' minded.

Edited by DragonsNectar69k
  • Like 1

hmmmm... different habits, same emotions. different views, same attachments.

Looking back at the history of the last 5,000yrs, same things are going on, just new toys, habits changing world views, but same hang ups collectively.

It would be nice for a whole world view change and interdependence-minded lifestyle to overtake the world. ... but hey, I'm dreaming. lol

This is a great topic. I give it to my students in English class. They usually have no clue what to think.

They ask me, and I tell them for me, 100 yrs later is the very next moment. Let's just ask what the world will be right before we die. HAHAHA And they just stare with tilted heads, and silence befalls the classroom.

I think I will ask them the question again today. Perhaps I will need to bring tissues for the students... HAHAHA

Edited by 林愛偉
  • Like 3

Eh, I'm 17 so I'm trying to find out what itll be like when I die. The whole global peace and spiritual enlightment thing actually depresses me and disgust me, It just kind of ruins the entire purpose of life for me, What's the point of living if your life's just going to be full of pleasure and joy.

Where's the human struggle to succeed, I'd like our civilization to become sort of galaxy wide star wars imitation.

As much as like things like loa, sexual energy cultivation, etc. I hope these things never take a foothold on the beliefs on mankind as whole, That'd ruin me.

As much as like things like loa, sexual energy cultivation, etc. I hope these things never take a foothold on the beliefs on mankind as whole, That'd ruin me.

1. Why do you hope they don't take a hold on society?

2. Don't worry they won't lol.

Too much detachment

That is true it does involve detachment. Though its attachment that the Buddha said causes suffering.

• Like 1

at some time this Earth will be or become a heaven being that its entire vibration will increase to the point where evil can no longer get a foothold here!

• Like 1

We will colonize the planets through ought the universe, That's the future I want. Trillions of stories will begin and an infinite amount of plots will be written.

at some time this Earth will be or become a heaven being that its entire vibration will increase to the point where evil can no longer get a foothold here!

what makes you think so?

We will colonize the planets through ought the universe, That's the future I want. Trillions of stories will begin and an infinite amount of plots will be written.

It's definitely a possibility. The Trekie in my likes to think of that :-)

A singularity will come with all its wonders, but for tiny minority. The vast majority will continue to drag on.

What drives this 'singularity' is there are those who feel it is needed. Many are OK with truly living with and cultivating darkness, fighting wars, and upholding 'pride' as love, which is NOT true love. As long as there is some kind of opposition or misunderstanding of cultures, the reality of 'the survival of the fittest' will drag on and on. A vicious cycle where people 'get it while the getting is good' and can only ascend to the heights of spiritual ecstasy while climaxing with another partner. Hence why sex was and is considered so sacred for most religions and cultures, when really sex is normal for the God's. Being able to create life at will and uphold it as well.

Believe it or not, there are higher states of awareness that go beyond bliss. Many worthy one's have written about it and have visited these worlds. It is the greed here on earth that does not allow man to ascend yet. It keeps him locked into his lower self where he thinks that is all there is.... Until he finds himself materially rich but spiritually poor, but it is too late because said person is usually already old and dying. Cultivate wisely.

Essentially man needs to go beyond money, power, and sex. To truly change himself or the world for the better. If you ever get the chance to spend time with 'rich folks' you will see that not even money can 'save you'.

Edited by DragonsNectar69k
  • Like 1

I could be wrong, but I suspect it will look a lot more like the world of 1900 than what science fiction writers of the 20th century imagined 2100 to be.

Of course, some things will be very different from 1900. Fish, coral, and other ocean life may very well have been killed off due to acidification, overfishing,etc.

• Like 1

Have to stop the systematic destruction of the planet for industrial / monetary gain or we'll be in a very degraded state IMO.

Extrapolating current trends, I think:

*Religion will largely be replaced with atheism, and independent cultivation.

*People who don't cultivate well will really degrade in intelligence, culture and attention span due to constant technological stimulation.

*China will overtake America.

*There will be a panicked rush into different energy sources. Hopefully the first fusion reactors.

*Vampire romance movies will go out and in of fashion a few times.

*More offish-the-grid groups like the Amish will develop, mainly cultivators, some just people sick of the bullshit.

*We'll start to build farms on the sea.

*More countries will start one-child policies or similar.

*Quantum computers.

Edited by Seeker of the Self

We are in the beginning stages of a global mas extinction of biodiversity. The human population is going to decrease dramatically within the next 100 years or around that time due to environmental hardships, and food resource limitations. We are already living as if there are 10 planets, so this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Sorry to be negative, but this is not just my opinion. It seems difficult to accept for most people. You don't have to believe me, you can always hide your head in the sand, but I encourage everyone to do your own research beyond the mainstream media. There is really not a lot we can do at this point, and we are heading toward very challenging times. Unfortunately I think we have yet to see the worst of human nature.

It's improbable that we are alone in this universe and that other civilizations have not developed the ability to visit us. I think we have been watched the entire time we destroyed our own home. We are not nearly as advanced as we like to think. Only relative to what we know.

• Like 1

We are in the beginning stages of a global mas extinction of biodiversity. The human population is going to decrease dramatically within the next 100 years or around that time due to environmental hardships, and food resource limitations. We are already living as if there are 10 planets, so this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Sorry to be negative, but this is not just my opinion. It seems difficult to accept for most people. You don't have to believe me, you can always hide your head in the sand, but I encourage everyone to do your own research beyond the mainstream media. There is really not a lot we can do at this point, and we are heading toward very challenging times. Unfortunately I think we have yet to see the worst of human nature.

It's improbable that we are alone in this universe and that other civilizations have not developed the ability to visit us. I think we have been watched the entire time we destroyed our own home. We are not nearly as advanced as we like to think. Only relative to what we know.

I have been reading about the decrease of honeybee populations i.e, "Colony Collapse Disorder" and the decline in pollination (100 crops). We are already seeing shortages of almonds. From what I have been able to find is that the main agent responsible for the decline are pesticides, neonicotinoids which are systemic pesticides.

http://students.washington.edu/uwfarm/2011/02/26/pesticides-and-honeybees/