Naziri

Inner Peace and Nei Kung

It would be because they are lying. That PDF was circulating on various forums before it was taken down. It had nothing to do with Shifu and certainly nothing to do with me. Again, you can in-box me for screen shots of me warning Jim that there were people hacking Shifu, hacking me, and that they were almost certainly going to hack him if he didn't secure his account on gmail with a two-step verification.

Again, as much as i am trying to be helpful, i simply cannot respond to every piece of gossip and accusation, especially when it likely originates from people trying to create drama and dissension to keep Westerners out.

Peace (and still... Love).

I'm not interested in arguing this ad nauseum either. The evidence is there, as well as Micah's rebuttal. People can make up their own minds. If new evidence arises, we can talk more then.

As final clarifications:

1. Jim does know the full 3-word name of the head of Mopai. It's in the letter from John Chang that he still has. However, Jim usually uses an abbreviated form of the name with a mispronunciation that would lead one to assume the initials are "YK."

2. The Indo students were clear in saying they know all current advanced students (meaning students of the current head), not just old students of John.

You've had other people confirm, one other besides the gentleman you mention, but that isn't enough. That's fine, believe Shifu or not

Maybe I missed a post somewhere. Anybody know who this other guy is besides Micah and "Jamyang Dorje" who claims to have met Sifu Lin in person?

If there are people here claiming to be from Indonesia, i would suggest that they simply don't know everyone that John and YK taught, since - after all - YK was estranged from John for a long time. Shifu has always maintained that this was his primary teacher.

I can tell you unequivocally that this is impossible if your "Shifu Lin" is indeed a high level student as you claimed he is. We know all the advanced students, past or present.

The other damning evidence (that this "Shifu Lin" didn't learn Mopai from the Indonesian school) is that all your described levels and techniques are extremely similar to that of Jim's. Unknown to you (Shifu Lin), there are major and minor differences that make it very clear these aren't from the current Mopai Head. The only logical conclusion is that your original source is Jim and that Lin is not what you said who he is. At any case, it is preposterous to create an "official" Mopai web site. You should take it down!

• Like 3

I do second Neikung's statement which "Shifu Lin" can't be a high level Mopai student. If by a minuscule chance that he is, Shifu Lin or you have no right to create the "official" website as you have no permission from John Chang or the current headmaster. If you want to create a website to defraud unsuspecting innocents with your books and training methods, well, that is up to you and your karma. However, do not name it the official Mopai website and leave out any association with Mopai. That is downright insulting and offensive to John Chang and everybody in Mopai. I take it that you wish to be non-confrontational and believe in "peace and love". However, by continuing your actions and the existence of the website, they contradict those belief. If these continue, I guess it's crystal clear to everybody what kind of people you and "Shifu Lin" are.

• Like 3

i did not make the website. Another of Shifu's students did. Shifu did not ask him to. I have no interest in this drama whatsoever, or in further editing or designing for any works to promote one of many of my teachers. I tried to promote my teacher, as the website designer did too. As a gesture of good faith and to squash any dissension and contentiousness with any and all parties, i will certainly contact the website designer and ask him to take it down.

Peace and Love to you all.

• Like 2

I can tell you unequivocally that this is impossible if your "Shifu Lin" is indeed a high level student as you claimed he is. We know all the advanced students, past or present.

The other damning evidence (that this "Shifu Lin" didn't learn Mopai from the Indonesian school) is that all your described levels and techniques are extremely similar to that of Jim's. Unknown to you (Shifu Lin), there are major and minor differences that make it very clear these aren't from the current Mopai Head. The only logical conclusion is that your original source is Jim and that Lin is not what you said who he is. At any case, it is preposterous to create an "official" Mopai web site. You should take it down!

lmao...hehehe, my website is not official, its just abunch of people who brought together their notes of Mo Pai, should i take down my site as well???

ive been debating this for some time now.... and i know your answer, so ill prolly give the site to who ever on their wants it....instead of doing as you wish.

im staying on the path of my lineage and have no interest in mo pai at the moment, but i would like to know if Shifu Yang teaches Pa Lei Chuan? well i know he doesnt teach it to just anybody but does he study it i mean....

i did not make the website. Another of Shifu's students did. Shifu did not ask him to. I have no interest in this drama whatsoever, or in further editing or designing for any works to promote one of many of my teachers. I tried to promote my teacher, as the website designer did too. As a gesture of good faith and to squash any dissension and contentiousness with any and all parties, i will certainly contact the website designer and ask him to take it down.

The domain is registered to [email protected]. (Same email that you give out for people ordering your cards, etc.). Are you sure you aren't the host?

Anyways, if it's not cleared with the current head of the Mo Pai, then it's not official, is it? Changing the official part might be good.

As you know PureTruth01, from our conversation, i did not make that website. Many people are aware of this. A fellow student named Arman made the site and i would assume that is the test site he had it up on before a domain name was registered for it.

As i've said, i want absolute no part of the seemingly endless drama that surrounds Mo Pai. i do incorporate Mo Pai into the many systems that i practice, but beyond doing fairly normal sitting meditation at the end of Kung Fu training, and doing Iron Wire, i have no attachment to the system, it is one of many that i have studied.

i will further write to the website and content creator and ask him to take his test site version of it down. Again, i did not make the site and he was only acting to try to promote his teacher like i was by editing and designing for him otherwise. i'm afraid beyond interceding in this capacity, i have no interest in Mo Pai conversations or who is mad at who for what reasons. This is precisely why i am not attached to Mo Pai, because as much as i am grateful for having learned methods from it, there seems to be a darkness that surrounds its practice. i do not blame this on an ancestor or the headmaster of the school, i blame it on a quest for power and ego, perhaps mostly from people in the west. i want no part of that.

As you know PureTruth01, from our conversation, i did not make that website. Many people are aware of this. A fellow student named Arman made the site and i would assume that is the test site he had it up on before a domain name was registered for it.

As i've said, i want absolute no part of the seemingly endless drama that surrounds Mo Pai. i do incorporate Mo Pai into the many systems that i practice, but beyond doing fairly normal sitting meditation at the end of Kung Fu training, and doing Iron Wire, i have no attachment to the system, it is one of many that i have studied.

i will further write to the website and content creator and ask him to take his test site version of it down. Again, i did not make the site and he was only acting to try to promote his teacher like i was by editing and designing for him otherwise. i'm afraid beyond interceding in this capacity, i have no interest in Mo Pai conversations or who is mad at who for what reasons. This is precisely why i am not attached to Mo Pai, because as much as i am grateful for having learned methods from it, there seems to be a darkness that surrounds its practice. i do not blame this on an ancestor or the headmaster of the school, i blame it on a quest for power and ego, perhaps mostly from people in the west. i want no part of that.

Well yeah i agree there seems to be a darkness around the school and its practice.

The other issue is that in most sects you are just not allowed to represent your school unless you have permission.

Heres why.

So lets say im out somewhere and i meet someone claiming to be a student of mo pai. Now this mo pai student is only at level 1 Now i may be eager to test this student because out of all the things i heard and read about the mo pai. So i test his internal power by projecting an internal strike. To my surprize it lands! and injures the mo pai student.

So then i of course tell my buddies and the word spreads. So then the rumor begins that those who practice this art or whatever is more powerful than mo pai.

it has always been that the grandmaster or head sifu of the school is the representative and handles all challenges. No junior student is to go out and just "represent" without permission.

There are other powerful sects out here.

So lets say again im out somewhere but this time i have my grilfriend with me. So lets say some guy gives her a problem. I would tell her that everything is going to be ok and put my hand on her back. As I do that I send an internal strike thru her(she would be unharmed) and into the troublesome guy.

What is the point of my story?

My point is Mo pai is held to a higher standard than other internal schools and masters. if your going to represent them than you have to meet and out do any and all internal martial art masters.

Edited by puretruth01