Naziri

Inner Peace and Nei Kung

As i said: "Even when someone is in the wrong, and when you know they are dishonoring your teacher and even you as well, it is easy to react at their level. Instead, it is an opportunity to rise above their patterns, which are in fact the very things that are harming their health. Souls in conflict want to draw others into that conflict, into their cycle of samsara... that is part of the test of this world, to rise above it and not get swept back into that samsaric illusion when it tries to pull you in... Please forgive me, but i want no part of the Mo Pai drama. i've learned what my teachers have taught me and that is that. But i do not practice Mo Pai as an exclusive path, nor do i list it as any more important than any other system of meditation that i study and practice."

Still practice every day, several hours a day.

Peace and Love.

• Like 1

It is hard for me to believe that there is a SIfu Lin, given all the evidence contrary. But, whatever.

I like the covers of all those little E-Books, though. They're pretty.

• Like 1

Justice, I wouldn't call myself a low level poster.. i have been on here for years now, some know me on here from neijia seminars here in the uk and another from a different forum from about 7 years ago.

As I said, i know first hand the transformation of my friend who practiced under Micah.. and know from talking to Micah quite a bit that he is a good guy.

Just for a second consider the possibility that he may have the legit teachings from a legit shifu and you are putting in all this work to stop something legit and others from pursuing it.

Peace

Edward

As i said: "Even when someone is in the wrong, and when you know they are dishonoring your teacher and even you as well, it is easy to react at their level. Instead, it is an opportunity to rise above their patterns, which are in fact the very things that are harming their health. Souls in conflict want to draw others into that conflict, into their cycle of samsara... that is part of the test of this world, to rise above it and not get swept back into that samsaric illusion when it tries to pull you in... Please forgive me, but i want no part of the Mo Pai drama. i've learned what my teachers have taught me and that is that. But i do not practice Mo Pai as an exclusive path, nor do i list it as any more important than any other system of meditation that i study and practice."

Still practice every day, several hours a day.

Peace and Love.

That's right don't answer any of my questions. Pretend like all you do is train. I know this is false from all the evidence and the fact that all you do is sit on facebook. If you train for hours a day why are you not in great physical shape? Round doesn't count. You preach that you don't get your hands dirty yet you have been seen countless times dishonoring Jim (WHO WAS YOUR TEACHER)!!!! and proceed by marketing yourself at the end of the message. How come now all this high and mighty on top of the cloud stuff. You could bad mouth Jim for months and months but now when it's your turn and your scam has been revealed you hide like a coward. You pretend like you are far to busy to respond. Pfft like I said you sit on the computer way to much and all the stuff you do in one day would mean you never sleep. Why don't you try some better lies or a better story for that matter. Write back when you have something that will actually be worth reading other than the repeating lies.

It is hard for me to believe that there is a SIfu Lin, given all the evidence contrary. But, whatever.

I like the covers of all those little E-Books, though. They're pretty.

Like it says on his Linkedin account. He is a computer designer, he was breed for that stuff. Don't believe this mans lies. Nothing that he says is ever true. Even now what he says is complete false. He isn't taking the high road, he just doesn't have any evidence whatsoever that Lin is real. There is no Shifu Lin this was just a plan Micah thought of to scam people.

Justice, I wouldn't call myself a low level poster.. i have been on here for years now, some know me on here from neijia seminars here in the uk and another from a different forum from about 7 years ago.

As I said, i know first hand the transformation of my friend who practiced under Micah.. and know from talking to Micah quite a bit that he is a good guy.

Just for a second consider the possibility that he may have the legit teachings from a legit shifu and you are putting in all this work to stop something legit and others from pursuing it.

Peace

Edward

What you are not getting is Micah STOLE Jim's instructions and pictures from Jim's computer through email. I'm guessing through a email laced with a computer trojan of some sort. Your friend may have progressed but that is because he used Jim's instructions which are the real ones from John. He added in his only little research he has done. You list your location in UK... So have you ever met Micah or Lin? You people forget that REAL students from Indonesia publicly stated there is and never was a Shifu Lin or anyone who matched his description. Micah i know is a nice person when he wants to be, but what kind of honest person goes online and bash the name and work of his own master to promote a master that no one knows exist other than Micah? Can't you connect the dots? So yes the instructions Lin uses are legit, because they were stolen from Jim with added comments. He also used a picture of Jim's for his own book. TALK ABOUT A SMOKING GUN!

I can't believe that I'm the only one who knows Sifu Lin's secret!?

He works for the mothafukin C I A !!!! His identity HAS to remain a secret! Sheesh.

• Like 1

Will get back to this later, it's getting on a bit here in uk.... i can explain some of the points you have raised..

Peace

ok, i'm back just to answer justice points.. first of all if micah was at one time a student of Jim's, why the heck would he have to steal via a corrupt email the instructions and pics??? even the traitor who leaked Jim's instructions and pics on the internet didn't need to do that.

Secondly, shifu lins details/identity is kept secret because he would get in trouble with the indo school if it were revealed, simple!

No I have not met Micah or Lin in person.. but i know he has tolerated a lot from me.. advised me on personal issues and generally put in a lot of time to help me out.

Thirdly, there are no pics of Jim in any of shifu lins books..

Ok, i'm not getting involved anymore.. peace

Ed

The poster "Justice" made up his account a week ago and then attacks people who have been here for years and says they are me. Bizarre and sad.

i've never hacked into anyone's account, especially not Jim's. If he believes this, it is probably because he is not in his correct state of mind due to his cancer.

i wish Jim the best, and i wish the anonymous poster "Justice" the best, even though he has continuously lied and slandered both me and my teacher, and deceptively edited excerpts from my Kung Fu school page to make it seem like i was suggesting that i have a "black sash" in Mo Pai, when in fact "black sash or equivalent" referred to the Kung Fu systems listed directly after that statement, rather than the meditation systems i have and continue to study (none of which have sash ranking systems).

Again, whatever drama and or paranoia either Jim or his students have, that is between you all and perhaps even Shifu. It is no more my issue as designer and editor for Shifu, than it is Arman's as webdesigner, or anyone else's. Think of all the training you could have done while you were trying to goad me into conflict with you and Jim? Sad to see people crave turmoil, conflict and division so desperately. i want no part of it.

Webmasters for this site can check IP history of all posters and see that i have not posted as anyone else, nor do i have time for such juvenile nonsense. Anyone who has further questions can email me or perhaps even call. i train several hours a day. i am not sick, in spite of being at level 2a of Mo Pai, in spite of being able to break bricks with any of my limbs, and lift over 150 lbs with my genitals. Mo Pai is one system i have learned and practice. Alone, i do not recommend it, nor do i want any part of the constant, dark drama that surrounds it and so many who gravitate towards it.

Peace.

Edited by Naziri

I'm such an FN addict!

Niziri,

1.why does Lin remain so anonymous?

2.congrats on 150lbs. That's alot of weight to hang off a jade egg.

nor do i want any part of the constant, dark drama that surrounds it and so many who gravitate towards it.

Peace.

Then why do you list it on the page, and why does the www.mopaineikung.com site link to your evident email, etc.? For somebody who doesn't want to be part of the "constant, dark drama" then why do stuff for Sifu Lin, etc.?

Anyways, don't bother answering, as I'm not all that interested. I was looking for some new books with some new techniques, but except for Wang Li Ping's new books, I guess I won't bother.

• Like 1

The poster "Justice" made up his account a week ago and then attacks people who have been here for years and says they are me. Bizarre and sad.

i've never hacked into anyone's account, especially not Jim's. If he believes this, it is probably because he is not in his correct state of mind due to his cancer.

i wish Jim the best, and i wish the anonymous poster "Justice" the best, even though he has continuously lied and slandered both me and my teacher, and deceptively edited excerpts from my Kung Fu school page to make it seem like i was suggesting that i have a "black sash" in Mo Pai, when in fact "black sash or equivalent" referred to the Kung Fu systems listed directly after that statement, rather than the meditation systems i have and continue to study (none of which have sash ranking systems).

Again, whatever drama and or paranoia either Jim or his students have, that is between you all and perhaps even Shifu. It is no more my issue as designer and editor for Shifu, than it is Arman's as webdesigner, or anyone else's. Think of all the training you could have done while you were trying to goad me into conflict with you and Jim? Sad to see people crave turmoil, conflict and division so desperately. i want no part of it.

Webmasters for this site can check IP history of all posters and see that i have not posted as anyone else, nor do i have time for such juvenile nonsense. Anyone who has further questions can email me or perhaps even call. i train several hours a day. i am not sick, in spite of being at level 2a of Mo Pai, in spite of being able to break bricks with any of my limbs, and lift over 150 lbs with my genitals. Mo Pai is one system i have learned and practice. Alone, i do not recommend it, nor do i want any part of the constant, dark drama that surrounds it and so many who gravitate towards it.

Peace.

No Jim does not think that. I said it was my opinion that you hacked into his computer. Not Jim's. Leave it to Micah to find another thing to bash Jim with.. "Oh somebody on the forum says I hacked into Jim's computer, so I'm going to say that Jim is paranoid because of his cancer which is due to incorrect training." - this is me mocking you. People are starting to notice how you always have a reply to discredit Jim to make yourself look like an expert. No ONE has ever heard of you in Indonesia....

I have never made any lies, can you tell me one lie that I have put on here? Everything I have posted is real, you still yet have any evidence to prove you are not Lin.

I'm not here to help Jim, me or anyone for that matter. I am here to stop you from stealing money from innocent idiots. You pretend like you don't slander anyone yet here you are in the last post blasting off that Jim's sick and paranoid. You are so sad sad sad. You make me sick.

You still are fat, like a computer nerd. I thought you trained for hours everyday? You say you don't resort to "our" patterns but keep coming back here to post bad things about Jim. You are getting more and more desperate as time goes on.

Micah, should start calling you worm tongue, you are so good at writing it's scary.

ok, i'm back just to answer justice points.. first of all if micah was at one time a student of Jim's, why the heck would he have to steal via a corrupt email the instructions and pics??? even the traitor who leaked Jim's instructions and pics on the internet didn't need to do that.

Secondly, shifu lins details/identity is kept secret because he would get in trouble with the indo school if it were revealed, simple!

No I have not met Micah or Lin in person.. but i know he has tolerated a lot from me.. advised me on personal issues and generally put in a lot of time to help me out.

Thirdly, there are no pics of Jim in any of shifu lins books..

Ok, i'm not getting involved anymore.. peace

Ed

I will let Jim respond to the question about stolen property.

The traitor who released Jim's instructions was Micah. They appeared around the same time as when Micah was slandering Jim, telling people because of his instructions people were getting sick. That you should buy Shifu Lin's instructions because he is the only legit Mo Pai instructor even though Jim is the only one EVER to reach level 3. Jim wasn't ready for a new age computer guru like you, and you were able to easily manipulate him like so many others.

I never said there was a picture of Jim in Lin's books. I said that he used Jim's picture. A picture owned by JIM.

It's funny that you have read all of Lin's books to know that there isn't a picture of him there and you are here to defend him. Such loyalty. How come the only positive reviews of Lin's books are from people who have only reviewed LIN's books.

Micah you have an escape for every lie. I applaud that, I really hope you the best as well. I feel like there was and still is much hope for you. Until you stop this scam though, you will never reach your potential.

Justice..... IS SERVED.

"As to Micah/Lin, once again no one in Mopai and, especially, John Chang has ever spoken to or meet him/them. Hopefully people will not get suckered in to his scam."

- this is a quote from an indo student of MOPAI. Doesn't get any clearer than this.

It's good to know that I know have been placed on moderator queue. I have posted nothing other than truth. Now Micah has sinked your teeth into you and you feel you have to censor me? This is a load of crap. You should of placed Micash on hold when he was spreading lies about Jim's health.

^ I don't claim to know what's actually going on here (perhaps a mix of fact & fiction?), but the cultural phenomenon in question could be a mix of that and this, lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwSvwAQxvBs

is-notre-dames-manti-teos-girlfriend-a-h

Anyways, I do wish us all 內安, and not just 內劲 too... :)

Edited by vortex

Your negative subtleties are exactly what people are having enough of. You can portray yourself a way, and it really doesn't help when you say things like this, or "Jims training is causing his sickness" without any basis other than the fact you know nothing of his past.

You make it impossible for anyone who isn't naive to feel sympathetic to what you say, it explains why there are so many doubters. First say you teach the only official mo pai, then peace and no problems with Jim, yet you draw another line by insulting Jims name.

Now you want everyone to overlook your passive aggressiveness.

Micah, I agree with you that insults are a waste of everyone's time and energy. I think it's good that you've come here to address these allegations. But I doubt I'm alone in wishing you would do just that - address the specific allegations, rather than politely dismiss the whole situation. These threads would not exist were there not strong evidence that you are in fact Shifu Lin. So to make this direct and productive, and to answer the most prominent accusations on the public record, please respond to the main arguments (recapped below) that Shifu Lin is a persona created by you:

1. Mopai in Indonesia has repeatedly stated through multiple students that there are no students matching the basic self-description of Lin. They've unequivocally called this a scam. Therefore how can this advanced student "Lin" exist?

2. You are writing emails for Lin from his email address, as evidenced by the prospective student who had a long back-and-forth communication with "Lin" in which you repeatedly signed it "Shifu Lin" until a later email in which you slipped up and signed it "Micah." I've seen these emails myself. How do explain writing emails from Lin's account?

3. "Lin" has stated that a major reason for his secrecy is to avoid trouble with the current Mopai head. How do you then explain all his actions to the complete opposite, such as the many ebooks and launching the "official" website of Mopai? It's plainly marketing, and the website in particular is insulting to Mopai Indonesia and has already been condemned on this forum by Indonesian students. If there is a "Lin", his above actions would be nonsensical, for he's just calling attention to himself and asking to be expelled. How do you explain this? What does make sense is the allegation that the ebooks, website, Facebook forum (which "Lin" has never even appeared on), etc. is entirely you marketing two businesses at once - your sanszu.com business and your business as "Lin."

4. As explained in Jim's post, "YK" is not the correct initials for the current head of Mopai. That was a mistake made by Jim and apparently continued by you. If "Lin" is truly a student of the current head, why would he use the incorrect initials used by Jim?

5. You've stated that there are "dozens" of people who first trained with "Lin" in kung fu and then trained with him in Mopai. We've heard from a few people who know and praise you as a martial arts teacher - it's been made clear in no time that you are indeed a martial arts teacher, no one examining the evidence can seriously doubt that. So why is it so hard to find people who will step forward to say they've met "Lin" in person? You and Jamyang Dorje seem to be the only two people who are on record anywhere as saying they have met "Lin" face to face. Can you not produce more (verifiable) people from among the dozens who have met him, to share their experiences?

As has already been pointed out, you have a history of not responding to the more difficult allegations, and instead you wish everyone the best and say you have to go train now. I have summarized the primary allegations against you in direct, specific questions. I think many people would find it easier to make up their minds about this situation if you would please give direct, specific answers. If your teacher exists, naturally you'll want to consult with him first, so that you may answer completely on his behalf. You are, after all, his constant spokesman. If you simply suggest that people email him for answers, you'll understand if that is viewed as evidence of an evasive, guilty man. Thanks, Micah.

• Like 1

Why i do not answer every specific allegation is because there are so many that i have seen here, and so few that have any basis in anything i can consider reality. i cannot make my full time job answering accusations, slander and personal attacks on a message forum, either against myself or my teacher. Again, i did not come here to continue drama but to emphasis that i am no part of it and want no part of it. Because some of what you said is stuff that i am hearing about for the first time, i will briefly answer. Anything beyond that i can be emailed.

1. Virtually no details about Shifu have been given. There are no details for anyone on here who claims to be from the Indonesian school to match.

2. i don't sign my emails. i usually say something in signing. Shifu usually doesn't sign either, or will sign other things. i've never seen him sign his name. i don't remember any letter i have ever signed to anyone with my signature either, unless to someone official. So if someone is saying this, it would seem they added it to a correspondence that i know nothing about. Anyone who has ever emailed me knows that i don't sign my name. If i was writing as Shifu why would i sign my name then all of a sudden? That seems bizarre in the extreme.

3. Because he has not in fact called attention to himself, he's called attention to the name that he writes under. That is why people have tried to put me in the spot light to "out" him.

4. "YK" is not what Jim said, Jim never knew this guy's name. i told him his name, having been told it by Shifu, Jim confirmed it. "YK" is the long time student of John's who was estranged from him then came back. That is who taught Shifu, as well as John.

5. No, there are more than dozens. Most who studied meditation with Shifu before did not know the term "Mo Pai." You seem to expect all of Shifu's face-to-face students to come on here and defend his pen name that he is deliberately writing under to conceal his face-to-face identity. This is a strange expectation. You've had other people confirm, one other besides the gentleman you mention, but that isn't enough. That's fine, believe Shifu or not, but leave me out of it.

As i've said before, i am far too engrossed as a father and doctoral student spending nearly every waking moment building bridges between Jewish and Muslim communities for peace and reconciliation to be caught up in this drama. The nature of things like this are that one accusation is answered a new one comes. Email me if you have a question

Peace and love.

Look, people are making all sorts of accusations, so why not back them up with actual data.

The threads that went to the pit were full of arguments like:

"naziri said this here, but that there"

"naziri claims he never ever said he had never met Lin, but in an email {somewhere} he claimed to have never met him!!!"

Instead of just saying blah blah blah, actually show cut'n'pastes of the actual letters, or even better show screen shots.

'If' these accusations are real, and based on something in reality, then we have solid ground to work from.

Then 'if' there are some serious questions raised, naziri can answer those specific and direct accusations, rather than having to wade through the ton of detritus...

• Like 2

Seth, you said it. The fact of the matter is i do not get on message forums. i was reluctant to ever get on line for this very reason, back in the late 90s: because this is all the internet looked like to me. i would much rather be completely offline, but networking for my peace-building work makes the internet a useful tool. Other than that, i find the internet to be rather distracting.

i came here to say what i said at the beginning of this letter, and that is that i wish Jim peace, i wish his students peace, i wish peace to people who slandered me in their attempts to get to the bottom of who Shifu is as well. i have no desire to stay on here arguing "he said-she said" nonsense.

Jim's account was hacked and pictures of him were posted.... So why would i, why would Shifu, why would anyone who wants to protect the knowledge of the levels Jim was pictured performing hack his account and post those pictures?

i'm sorry Jim's account was hacked. If anyone would like the emails where i warned Jim that i had been hacked that Shifu's first account that was set up was hacked and never recovered, and where i gave Jim steps to make sure he couldn't be hacked, like getting a gmail account and enabling two-step security, i can inbox those to anyone who really thinks this is a more important thing to focus on than personal development, training, and otherwise trying to heal the problems in this broken world, mend bridges and bringe about peace. As well, i can also inbox you emails from Jim attesting to the fact that Shifu demonstrated to Jim that he knew Jim's level and beyond.

If you want to speculate after that, then do so amongst yourselves, but please leave me out of it. As i've stated before, Mo Pai is one small piece of the puzzle of my training. i do not personally believe in teaching it in isolation of other meditation and training. Shifu does. i don't. If you have contentions with him, take it up with him. Don't attack someone just for having helped promote his works. Again, i want no part of this endless drama, endless, constantly-evolving series of accusations born out a contentious way of looking at the world and the "other." None of this is Wu Wei. None of this is "Tao" anything. This is regular old ego-driven attacks, slander and gossip. Count me out. With that, i'm signing off, and can only imagine that numerous new attacks will emerge when i do. Those who wish to contact me can do so directly.

Peace.

• Like 2

Ok Bums ive been away for the past 24hrs i was celebrating the weekend with my beautiful girlfriend.

I perosonally beleive that Micah should just walk away from this whole mo pai thing.

If Sifu Lin is real or not either way it puts Micah in a bad position. To bascially to be the fall guy or the guy to take all of the hits.

The Mo Pai alone without Micah/Lin already generates a lot of drama. So its just not something good to be apart of until either Sifu Lin comes out and personally takes the hits. or the Mo Pai opens up to the west.

Bottomline this whole think as it is wont work.

Edited by puretruth01

Yes, Micah, these discussions get tedious. I too chastise myself for spending time on them rather than training. So why do we do it? Because for those of us who care about Mopai, when something smells like a fraud, it triggers a sense of responsibility to investigate and expose it. And since every answer you give fails to clear your name, I don’t see this ever ending until you are finally truthful. You maintain you are being truthful, but I’ve investigated this enough to know you’re not.

Still, you answered my questions and asked to be left alone, so to be fair I will not ask you more questions right now. I’ll simply respond to each answer you made and leave it to readers to judge for themselves.

1. Virtually no details about Shifu have been given. There are no details for anyone on here who claims to be from the Indonesian school to match.

Completely false. Jim’s post, which Micah read, contained the short description that Shifu Lin has repeatedly given for himself in ebooks and emails: an older Chinese man who lives at least part-time in the US and has a long background in neijia martial arts. The Indonesian students who posted know every advanced student in their small school and have said that description does not match anyone in their school.

2. i don't sign my emails. i usually say something in signing. Shifu usually doesn't sign either, or will sign other things. i've never seen him sign his name. i don't remember any letter i have ever signed to anyone with my signature either, unless to someone official. So if someone is saying this, it would seem they added it to a correspondence that i know nothing about. Anyone who has ever emailed me knows that i don't sign my name. If i was writing as Shifu why would i sign my name then all of a sudden? That seems bizarre in the extreme.

It appears that is was actually during the course of the email chain in question that “Shifu Lin” stopped signing his name (January 2012). He signed the early emails but not the later ones. Even in the ebook “Questions and Answers On Learning Mo Pai Nei Kung” he signed the first letter “Sincerely, Shifu Lin.” No signature on later letters. Since I have never emailed with Micah, I cannot speak to his signing habits. As to why "Lin" would suddenly sign "Micah," the answer is simple: pick a fake name and try to remember to sign it on 500 emails. I guarantee you'll eventually slip up and sign your own name.

3. Because he has not in fact called attention to himself, he's called attention to the name that he writes under. That is why people have tried to put me in the spot light to "out" him.

People, the point is “Lin” increasingly calls attention, period. No one is trying to "out" him. The Indonesian Mopai school is so small that there is no way he could escape having his identity discovered – if he existed. Again, we have students on here who state they know every other advanced student. Thus how hard could it possibly be for the head of Mopai (who certainly knows every advanced student) to figure out who “Lin” is if he existed? Do you really think the head is wracking his brains, unable to figure out who it could be? Or do you suppose that he suspects someone but doesn’t want to cause a fuss, so he’ll allow the “offical” website of Mopai and other such insulting nonsense to continue? No, the obvious reason "Lin" has made it this long without being discovered and expelled is because such a student doesn’t exist in the first place.

4. "YK" is not what Jim said, Jim never knew this guy's name. i told him his name, having been told it by Shifu, Jim confirmed it. "YK" is the long time student of John's who was estranged from him then came back. That is who taught Shifu, as well as John.

Micah didn’t make sense there. Jim didn’t know YK’s name yet he confirmed it? A person can’t confirm something he doesn’t know. And YK is the student of John who then "taught Shifu, as well as John"? Either those are typos or Micah is using incoherent writing to avoid answering. But to correct Micah, Jim has known the name of the head of Mopai (whom Lin calls “YK”) for years. In fact, the name of the head is written in a 2005 letter from John to Jim, which I have seen firsthand. Lin has always said he was taught by “YK.” The problem, as I pointed out last time, is that the head’s initials are NOT YK. They sound like they would be YK when Jim mispronounces the name, but no Chinese speaker would make the mistake Jim made. Thus there is no reason that “Lin” would make the mistake of using YK as the initials, unless “Lin” did not know the head’s real name.

5. No, there are more than dozens. Most who studied meditation with Shifu before did not know the term "Mo Pai." You seem to expect all of Shifu's face-to-face students to come on here and defend his pen name that he is deliberately writing under to conceal his face-to-face identity. This is a strange expectation. You've had other people confirm, one other besides the gentleman you mention, but that isn't enough.

Without even being asked, Micah’s martial arts students came here to defend his name. So considering the massive amount of allegations heaped against “Lin” as being a fraud, yes, I am very skeptical that so few of the supposed dozens of people who have met Lin face to face will show up here to confirm it. I did not suggest that “Lin’s” identity be revealed, merely that verifiable breathing people show up to share their experience in meeting him. I don’t think that’s a strange expectation at all. But I think Micah and I have different perspectives on many things.

I am glad we were able to discuss evidence rather than throw insults around. I thank Micah for being willing to do that. Unfortunately, everything he has written only makes the argument stronger that Lin does not exist. Micah speaks with confidence and a weary, peaceful humility when put on the spot, but when one takes a step back and views the story dispassionately, it simply does not add up. The evidence paints the picture that "Shifu Lin" is a false persona and Micah is orchestrating an elaborate false school.

This is precisely what i mean. People who want conflict will conflict no matter what you say.

If Shifu ever signed letters, i don't recall receiving one. The letters edited for his books by students added "Sincerely Shifu Lin" to them, or whatever it in fact says. They were also edited for incorrect English and paragraph spacing.

Again, whatever you are talking about, it makes no sense that my name would be signed to anything since i do not sign my name. Anyone who has corresponded with me can see that i always sign "Peace" or some variation, as so many others i know do. In fact, Shifu was one who got me in this habit with letters that i received from him which have said ancient Taoist greating that included the word "peace" in Chinese.

If there are people here claiming to be from Indonesia, i would suggest that they simply don't know everyone that John and YK taught, since - after all - YK was estranged from John for a long time. Shifu has always maintained that this was his primary teacher.

What i mean about YK's name is that Jim did not know YK's full name. i still don't think he does know his entire three-character name (or John's for that matter). It seems odd that this accusation would come about now. As well, Jim confirmed many times that he Shifu proved to him that he knew Jim's leve and beyond. How on Earth would that have been something i would have known?

In any event, this sort of dark drama that people who fixate on Mo Pai always seem involved in is nothing i want a part of. i do not need to orchestrate a "false school" as someone else, i have a real world school. i'm perfectly content with that. i am also content to if you don't believe Shifu Lin is legit. Jim, however, believed otherwise. Anyone who wishes to see these emails where he attested to this can email me. i have no desire to carry on such a drama and conflict here. That is not Wu Wei, and it is not anything i recognize as Taoism. Nevertheless, i wish you peace.

i simply cannot make it my full time job to respond here to every single rumor or piece of gossip that "he said she said." It's not possible, and it's not something that i feel is aligned with Taoism, or even with the guidelines of how this community is supposed to operate. As i said, i am available to contact directly.

Peace and Love.

Edited by Naziri

This is precisely what i mean. People who want conflict will conflict no matter what you say.

If Shifu ever signed letters, i don't recall receiving one. The letters edited for his books by students added "Sincerely Shifu Lin" to them, or whatever it in fact says. They were also edited for incorrect English and paragraph spacing.

Again, whatever you are talking about, it makes no sense that my name would be signed to anything since i do not sign my name. Anyone who has corresponded with me can see that i always sign "Peace" or some variation, as so many others i know do. In fact, Shifu was one who got me in this habit with letters that i received from him which have said ancient Taoist greating that included the word "peace" in Chinese.

If there are people here claiming to be from Indonesia, i would suggest that they simply don't know everyone that John and YK taught, since - after all - YK was estranged from John for a long time. Shifu has always maintained that this was his primary teacher.

What i mean about YK's name is that Jim did not know YK's full name. i still don't think he does know his entire three-character name (or John's for that matter). It seems odd that this accusation would come about now. As well, Jim confirmed many times that he Shifu proved to him that he knew Jim's leve and beyond. How on Earth would that have been something i would have known?

In any event, this sort of dark drama that people who fixate on Mo Pai always seem involved in is nothing i want a part of. i do not need to orchestrate a "false school" as someone else, i have a real world school. i'm perfectly content with that. i am also content to if you don't believe Shifu Lin is legit. Jim, however, believed otherwise. Anyone who wishes to see these emails where he attested to this can email me. i have no desire to carry on such a drama and conflict here. That is not Wu Wei, and it is not anything i recognize as Taoism. Nevertheless, i wish you peace.

i simply cannot make it my full time job to respond here to every single rumor or piece of gossip that "he said she said." It's not possible, and it's not something that i feel is aligned with Taoism, or even with the guidelines of how this community is supposed to operate. As i said, i am available to contact directly.

Peace and Love.

Someone said that they received a PDF from Lin that contained level 2a BUT that the pics that came with it were of Jim McMillan. Why would this be?